Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

The Simple Life

250px-Simplelogo.JPG

Another reality show goes down. At least this one is iconic, I didn't even know wtf it was that one I cut last round. Anyway, The Simple Life followed Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie as they took normal, low-paying jobs and struggle to do them. The 2000s were truly a magical time y'all. The one thing I didn't remember was that this aired between '03 and '07, my mind completely moved it to late-00s along with all the paparazzi/celeb debacles. Also I didn't remember all the changes in network and all the drama lol truly iconic for so many messes and for a concept that could only happen during the 2000s.

Save: Bates Motel

Good Omens

220px-Good_Omens_-_Michael_Sheen_and_Dav

I didn't really have a preference on either of these shows so I took a  request and here we go. Good Omens is a mini series based on a 1990 book with the same title. Good Omen was a 6 episode mini series that featured a star studded cast which included  David Tennant, Michael Sheen, Adria Arjona, Miranda Richardson, Michael McKean, Jack Whitehall, Jon Hamm and Frances McDormand. Cool absolutely fantastic cast and I am sure the mini series was great but I never watched and was asked to save the other show so oh well. Set in 2018, the series follows the demon Crowley  and the angel Aziraphale , longtime friends who, having grown accustomed to life on Earth as representatives of their respective masters, seek to prevent the coming of the Antichrist and with it Armageddon, the final battle between Heaven and Hell. That all songs pretty cool actually and maybe one day I will check it out. But that day isn't today so out it goes from this rankdown. 

Saving Merlin

Didn't properly mourn so RIP Penny Dreadful. Despite that godawful series finale, it was a great show.

Eva Green's performance here is one of the best pieces of acting I've ever seen in my life.

Billie Piper proving she's way more than Rose Tyler! A feminist legend she is here.

Also love this incredibly gay scene that was thrown into the show for literally no reason and never addressed again :wub: :wub: 

I believe this is a valid list of 28 shows. 

1.Riverdale
2.Schitt’s Creek
3.Pretty Little Liars
4.SpongeBob SquarePants
5.American Idol
6.Fosse/Verdon
7.Midsomer Murders
8.The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
9.Gotham
10.Grimm
11.Supergirl
12.Lucifer