idolforums.com
Steven_

Television Shows Rankdown

13 hours ago, Steven_ said:

so the only shows that cannot be nominated in the first round are the immunity picks.

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

So they can or can't be nominated? :unsure: 

"However, this doesn't include the randomizer round from last time, so the only shows that cannot be nominated in the first round are the immunity picks.

Edited by *Chris
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

"However, this doesn't include the randomizer round from last time, so the only shows that cannot be nominated in the first round are the immunity picks.

rupauls drag race GIF

• Haha 1

Just now, Elliott said:

rupauls drag race GIF

tumblr_n32ysfxEuC1qe2gfgo4_500.gif 

1. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
  2. Angel
  3. Bates Motel
  4. Better Call Saul
  5. Catherine the Great
  6. Celebrity Big Brother (UK)
  7. Charm School
  8. Felicity
  9. Good Omens
  10. Jeopardy!
  11. Merlin
  12. On My Block
  13. One Day At A Time
  14. Outlander
  15. Penny Dreadful
  16. Scream
  17. Scream Queens
  18. Shameless (US)
  19. Shark Tank
  20. The Bachelorette
  21. The Crown
  22. The Good Fight
  23. The Simple Life
  24. The Voice
  25. This Is Us
  26. Ugly Betty
  27. Wheel of Fortune
  28. Why Women Kill
Edited by Elliott

Just now, Solaris said:

cut Penny Dreadful

save Agents of SHIELD

changed my mind

cut Scream Queens

Save why women kill

Cut big brother uk

36 minutes ago, Elliott said:

@Steven_ Are the cycle 6 immunities still immune or able to be nominated? :unsure: 

Able to be nominated. Those immunities are expired. The only ones safe are the ten chosen for the Top 200 193.

Celebrity_Big_Brother_22_(UK)_Eye.png

CBBUK

I'm way too drunk to right a proper write up but I judt got to save the show i jsut brought back and so here it is. I've never watched bbUK and I am not a big fan of the big brothwr franchise. Even here in my country it is probably the qorst franchise ever. I would just watch clips if i like the celebrity or the person if i like them. I just don't find it very interesting to watch unlike survivor,the amazing race, etc. Im in a bar and i need this to be 100 words so hopefully this is 100 worss and oh i know it has ehead of hosuehold,power of veto and then elimination. That's it to be hoenst. I know Charlotte Crosby and Scotty T. From Geordie Shore won so there's that!!! People from geordie shore. Slay!! Also Queen New York was in the seaosn with Scotty T. And I wished ahed win but it is thw UK so they woudl gote someone form the UK. Hit whatever. So yeha.

SAVING: WHY WOMEN KILL

Edited by vee_

Scream Queens

AcademicConsciousBallpython-small.gif

Scream Queens is a horror comedy show by Ryan Murphy.  From what I understand, like all Ryan Murphy shows it had a good first season and then went to crap after that.  Sounds like that would be the case because he put Lea Michele on it, and most things that include her are bad (sorry Diana, still <3).  Apparently a number of the characters are named Chanel.  The show follows Chanel #1 (Emma Roberts) and her Kappa Kappa Tau house.  Ew, Ariana Grande is in this show too, now I know my cut is justified.  Lots of other well known celebrities are in the series.  Jamie Lee Curtis and john Stamos both found themselves as series regulars.  Laura Bell Bundy, Niecy Nash and Nick Jonas all found themselves in reoccuring roles.  The show was only on the air for 2 seasons  but it got canned.  Its come a long way in this rankdown for a show that only had two seasons. 

Save: Agents of Shield

Edited by Solaris

3 minutes ago, vee_ said:

*picyure sone*

BBUK

I'm way too drunk to right a proper write up but I judt got to save the show i jsut brought back and so here it is. I've never watched bbUK and I am not a big fan of the big brothwr franchise. Even here in my country it is probably the qorst franchise ever. I would just watch clips if i like the celebrity or the person if i like them. I just don't find it very interesting to watch unlike survivor,the amazing race, etc. Im in a bar and i need this to be 100 words so hopefully this is 100 worss and oh i know it has ehead of hosuehold,power of veto and then elimination. That's it to be hoenst. I know Charlotte Crosby and Scotty T. From Geordie Shore won so there's that!!! People from geordie shore. Slay!! Also Queen New York was in the seaosn with Scotty T. And I wished ahed win but it is thw UK so they woudl gote someone form the UK. Hit whatever. So yeha.

SAVING: WHY WOMEN KILL

You gonna make your Drag Race cut/save? 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

• Haha 1

1280px-The_Voice_logo.svg.png

giphy.gif

"The Voice" is known across the world following the success of The Voice of Holland, however the version that is included in this rankdown is the US version - unfortunately for us.  The show is a reality singing competition that is broadcast on NBC - it is the inferior version of American Idol so it should stay eliminated so American Idol can outlast it, once again. The show has a different concept from Idol or XFactor - there's 4 "coaches" - let's be real, they're not really coaches because most of them are just there to further their career (side note: this is one of the many reason why I prefer the international version to the US versions, on top of the talent pool). On top of that, the audition is blind so you just judge them on their voice and then the contestant choose which coach they wish to continue the adventure with - unless there's only 1 coach that turned around. 

The show was quite popular in its first few seasons but it quickly became unbearable for many. It is currently in its 18th season - they've had 17 winners, most of them haven't done anything special with their career beside Cassadee Pope & Jordan Smith whom wrote a song for Queen Celine Dion. I'll conclude that I use to watch the show but it became repetitive with its talent pool - easy to predict who will win, it's more of a competition between coaches than helping the contestant succeed in the business - they don't really give them "advice" compare to other version I've seen, and there's too many seasons & episodes to watch... Anyway, I think it's time for this show to go on a hiatus and people would be less sick of it. 

And if you like the concept of the show, please check out the talent that comes out of The Voice Australia, The Voice: La Plus Belle Voice (France), and La Voix (French Canada) to name a few of the spin-off of The Voice of Holland.

SAVING: THE CROWN

Edited by *Chris

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Sounds like that would be the case because he put Lea Michele on it, and most things that include her are bad

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Masters

This is the only thing I know about this iteration of Scream Queens:

The VH1 Scream Queens was the superior namesake

The Bachelorette

hannah.jpg?w=620

I didn’t realize anything from that entire franchise was still in the game. Hopefully with this cut, the entire Bachelor universe is now dead. The Bachelorette is pretty much the same thing as The Bachelor but the woman is doing the picking and a bunch of men are vying for the women’s love. A reality show of one woman and a bunch of men? Sounds like my nightmare! The show is pretty toxic, but so is all of reality television lol. I feel like at this point the contestants should know what they’re signing up for. It’s the kind of trashy reality television that a bunch of people like, and I get it, I love me some trashy reality television. However, this franchise has never, nor will ever, be for me. Like I said, it’s a miracle it somehow made it this far.

Save Better Call Saul

Edited by Alex95

5 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Scream Queens

It did provide us with some iconic gifs & quotes;

giphy.gif 

source.gif

giphy.gif

QFwL.gif

50beec5e478660177098ac831b3991f6.gif

I wonder if Ryan Murphy will ever write a role for Emma Roberts that isn't the token bitchy character? :unsure: