idolforums.com
Steven_

Television Shows Rankdown

There's some options to bringback but I already gave them a good writeup so I'll have to think about it. 

I will be super predictable and give immunity to....

lights GIF by Pose FX

Bringing back Southland!

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Gahh I'm super conflicted on what I want to do. Thinking hard about this. :haha:

11 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

Hopefully at least five people choose to bring back a show for math purposes. If not, I’ll have to rework some of the upcoming rounds. 😅

If only four people do it, the first person who brought something back gets a second choice. :haha: 

Just now, Elliott said:

If only four people do it, the first person who brought something back gets a second choice. :haha: 

Oooh lmao this would have convinced me to bring something back but Rei already did so this wouldn't work for me. :dead:  :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

:wub:

36 minutes ago, Elliott said:

After thinking about it, if there are less than five buybacks, then everyone gets to nominate a show to return, but the 1 - 4 returnees will be decided by a vote.

Actually, I won’t do that. Instead, I’ll use a randomizer and then you’ll all vote on which show to return. This way people who want a specific show to return should choose the buyback option instead of hoping to rely on this for an extra pick. 

But if at least five people choose the buyback option instead of immunity, then this won’t even end up happening.

Edited by Steven_

1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

TV REBOOT

d78811ea6d2858d3dd7cc2703068a0593809af2d

TV reboots have become a popular trend in recent years, and we'll be seeing that here in this rankdown too. Shows that were previously cancelled or ended on its own terms were suddenly brought back for new episodes. Now that we've reached the Top 300 and are more than halfway through the game, this seems like an appropriate time for a reboot of eliminated shows.

Each ranker gets to pick one show to return. However, if there are no shows you care see return to the game, then you can instead choose to give immunity for one television show of your choice until the Top 200.

Post your decisions publicly here on the thread.

Bringing this to the new page. 🧙‍♂️

So far...

Immunity:

Arrow - Sola

Happy Endings - Elliott

Pose - Chris

Reboots:

Southland - Rei

Hm, not sure what I want to do yet. There’s a few shows I’d like to see come back, but I don’t know how long they’d last... so immunity may be better. I’ll think about it and post a little later this afternoon 👍

bring back you're the worst and make steven re-number like 400 spots. :haha:

which in all serious-ness is exactly what i'd do.

I legit thought you'd been talking about The Walking Dead this whole time. :rofl:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I legit thought you'd been talking about The Walking Dead this whole time. :rofl:

Precisely why I've been giving it immunity. I don't want people thinking it's The Walking Dead and cutting it. :rofl: 

Just now, ~Tom~ said:

Precisely why I've been giving it immunity. I don't want people thinking it's The Walking Dead and cutting it. :rofl: 

I've been removing TWD rather than WTD from the master list for your safety requests. :dead:

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I've been removing TWD rather than WTD from the master list for your safety requests. :dead:

Did I not note in my requests that it was Waking the Dead, not The Walking Dead? :rofl: 

Edited by ~Tom~

Debating but anything I'd bring back stands zero chance of lasting so I'll give immunity to 

ONE TREE HILL

one tree hill ravens GIF

16 minutes ago, Elliott said:

LMAOO I always thought this and would get the sows confused too. :lmao: 

Since the only show I would want to bring back would just be cut again pretty much right away, I'm giving immunity to The Americans.  

the americans GIF

#KeriRussellWasRobbedofAnEmmy

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, aliasocfan said:

Since the only show I would want to bring back would just be cut again pretty much right away, I'm giving immunity to The Americans.  

the americans GIF

#KeriRussellWasRobbedofAnEmmy

Wow taste :wub:

So far...

Immunity:

Arrow - Sola

Happy Endings - Elliott

Pose - Chris
Waking The Dead - Tom

One Tree Hill - Diana

The Americans - Anne

Reboots: