idolforums.com
Steven_

Television Shows Rankdown

Denise also plans to post a Gossip Girl write-up later, but does anyone want to volunteer to write about Deadwood?

3 minutes ago, .Rei said:

Am I the only one watching Love is Blind???? :ph34rwave:

I haven't seen it.

18 minutes ago, .Rei said:

Am I the only one watching Love is Blind???? :ph34rwave:

I am obsessed.

Love Cameron & Lauren - not up to date, though ❤️ 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I am obsessed.

Love Cameron & Lauren - not up to date, though ❤️ 

They’re definitely the ones that I think are the most likely to actually get married. 

I love Mark, Kelly & Kenny and Lauren! 

18 minutes ago, .Rei said:

They’re definitely the ones that I think are the most likely to actually get married. 

I love Mark, Kelly & Kenny and Lauren! 

Love Kenny & Kelly too. 

Cameron & Kenny are def. my eye candies :haha:

5 hours ago, Steven_ said:

I have immunity picks from seven rankers so far.

I still have only heard from seven rankers so far.

I know I said the deadline isn't until 24 hours after all the write-ups are posted, but hopefully all the choices are sent to me before too long. 😅 After I get all the immunity picks, I'll also have to give time for everyone to send me their secret nominations too.

RESCUE ME

Rescue Me is a drama that aired on FX and stars Denis Leary as the main character, Tommy, a firefighter in a post-9/11 New York City. A large focus of the show is of its trauma and the post-traumatic stress disorder that many of Tommy and his coworkers face as the result of losing 60 of their friends to the attacks. There were 93 episodes spread across seven seasons, and the show received acclaim throughout its run. Its seven seasons are scored 86, 89, 90, 85, 84, 77 and 73 on Metacritic, which is pretty legit. At one point, I believe Tommy loses his son to a hit and run car accident, so that brought in some gritty storylines for this show. To be honest, I remember watching episodes of the show but I'm drawing a blank on this write-up.

50 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I know I said the deadline isn't until 24 hours after all the write-ups are posted, but hopefully all the choices are sent to me before too long. 😅 After I get all the immunity picks, I'll also have to give time for everyone to send me their secret nominations too.

Doing this in a few!

Gossip Girl

ix1sAR6.jpg?1

Gossip Girl was probably my favorite among the last round of nominees, so I'm disappointed nobody else cared to save it. 😢 It's a bit strange for me to be doing this write-up because I personally would have never cut this show, as it's in my top tier of favorites of the game. I did save it once before at least, but I thought there were other fans in here as well. :(  Anyway, Gossip Girl premiered on The CW in 2007 and ran for six seasons and 121 episodes. The series is based on the books written by Cecily von Ziegesar, which I have never read, but probably should at some point. I tend to love a love of shows and movies based on books, even though the changes made can range from harmless to outright aggravating. :giggle:There are 13 novels in the series, which were published over a span of 9 years. 

I don't really remember how I got into the show, but I guess I just saw the promo and it caught my eye. I loved watching these kind of dramas, and still do, so not really a surprise. My teenage self lived for the drama and scandalous lives of the Manhattan elite on this show. ❤️ It is so far from how I am and what I know, so maybe that was part of the appeal. :haha: I was familiar with a few of the actors prior to the show, as well. Blake Lively was in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, also based on a book series (and one of my favorites growing up).  Of course she's done a lot since then and this show, but that's where I first knew her from and I believe one of her first roles. Then, I knew Taylor Momsen from How the Grinch Stole Christmas and Michelle Trachtenbeg from quite a few movies and shows that I watched when I was a kid. So, there's that.  Oh, and Steven may remember Chace Crawford from the time he dated Carrie Underwood. :giggle: That was actually during this show's run. I know I remember. 

It is hard to summarize six seasons of a show, and I also haven't watched it in years (but do hope to revisit it sometime soon). I'll do my best here though, as I want to do it justice.  I will probably mostly talk about the characters and relationships, as that is what I think is the most important. However, I did find this link of a ranking of all the episodes: https://www.glamour.com/story/every-single-episode-of-gossip-girl-ranked Maybe some other big fans will enjoy this as well. :haha:  

First off, Gossip Girl is narrated by the blogger known as "Gossip Girl", who sees all, knows all, and tells all... to everyone. Nothing can go down in the Upper East Side without Gossip Girl finding out and sending a phone blast out to each and every person. :wub:  She would get "tips" from people who'd see or hear something and send it to Gossip Girl to announcto everyone. Kristen Bell voices Gossip Girl and is perfect in the voice role. 

This intro is still one of my favorites and gives the chills.  The music + the voice over... so mysterious and perfect. :haha: But really, the majority of the series focuses on the characters and their lives, and not on figuring out who Gossip Girl is (even though it does come up sometimes). I'll address this point more later on at the end of the write-up. But Gossip Girl would always blow up people's relationships and secrets at the worst possible times, causing even more drama to explode. We have to stan. :giggle: 

Gossip Girl follows the lives of a group of older teens turned young adults living a privileged lifestyle in Manhattan's Upper East Side. The character Gossip Girl recaps the previous episodes events with her signature line: "Gossip Girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite." Classic. :wub: The series begins with the "it girl", Serena van der Woodsen, mysteriously returning home, hence the "where has she been?" whispering in the intro voice over. Now let's get to know the lead characters some more. 

tumblr_oowy9im73m1qk8rzpo1_250.gifv

Serena van der Woodsen

(played by Blake Lively)

As I mentioned, Serena is the "it girl" of Manhattan, and a big target for Gossip Girl to report on. She returns to New York from boarding school in the pilot episode, where she must adapt to how things have changed in her absence, especially with her best friend, Blair, with whom she attends Constance Billard School for Girls. Her parents are William and Lily van der Woodsen, and her mom especially plays a large role in the show as well.  She also has a younger brother, Eric, who is a prominent character.  Selena is friendly and often too trusting, yet at the same time has commitment issues in relationships, likely due to her mother's failed marriages.  Her biggest love arc was her on-again, off-again romance with Dan, who is initially viewed as an outsider.  She also has an on-again, off-again relationship with Nate, who dated her best friend, Blair, for the longest time, so you can imagine drama comes from that. Serena's storylines often involve her messy life choices, especially in her romantic relationships.  She dated a number of guys throughout the season, most notably Dan (of course), Nate, and a bunch of other guys we don't need to talk about (which includes Carter, Tripp, and more). She gets a lot of attention due to her good looks and charm, whether she wants that attention or not. 

tumblr_ohuuypLtgV1qczdbio4_400.gifv

Blair Waldorf

(played by Leighton Meester)

Blair is known as the "queen bee" of the Upper East Side, who is best friends with Serena, and cares a lot about wealth and status, maybe too much.  She is an overachiever to the point of scheming and sabotaging others. Her parents are Harold and Elanor Waldorf, who work as a lawyer and fashion designer. Blair and Serena are best friends, but Blair often struggles with feeling like she is in Serena's shadow, despite putting on a confident face to the outside world. She even feels her own mother prefers Serena, which is so sad. :( Blair finds it hard to trust others, but is actually very sensitive and will fiercely defend those she loves. Blair initially has a relationship with Nate, but the majority of her romantic life in the series focuses on her roller coaster of relationship with Chuck. There was a third man to play a large role in her love journey on the show, and that honor goes to Prince Louis. original.gif.31fa1c6a4dc98b632d4fc8e334dc5daf.gif Blair ends up marrying him, which briefly accomplished her dream of becoming a princess, only to discover he had ulterior motives. In one of the most memorable shocking moments of the show to me, right after they get married, Louis whispers to Blair that their wedding only stands as a contract, but he does not love her and will use her as his "wife" as long as he pleases.  OMG I still shudder thinking about it. 

Thankfully, Blair is able to get out of that relationship, and does end up going back to Chuck (but not before her random fling with Dan, which absolutely nobody asked for (!) )   Speaking of... 

tumblr_p14clooTBb1vdl2rgo1_400.gifv

Dan Humphrey

(played by Penn Badgley)

Dan, "lonely boy," Humphrey lives in a loft in Brooklyn with his dad, Rufus, and little sister, Jenny. He is considered a bit of an outsider from the rest of the main characters, as he doesn't come from money and attends school on a partial scholarship at the St. Jude's School for Boys. He is an aspiring writer and can be described as sensitive and smart, although he definitely has other sides to him as well. He falls in love with Serena early on in the series (or technically has eyes for her before the series picks up), and they have a on-again, off-again relationship, as I mentioned earlier. He is best friends with Vanessa, who is actually in love with him, and they end up dating at some point because everyone has to date (almost) everyone else on this show. He originally hates Blair, but grows to like her over time, probably due to his relationship with Serena, his one true love. :wub: 

tumblr_njnd6mQZNV1qczdbio1_250.gifv

Chuck Bass

(played by Ed Westwick)

Chuck is the "bad boy" of the series. His father is Bart Bass, a billionaire and owner of the New York Palace Hotel. He is often seen as manipulative and vengeful, but he does have a softer side to him, as well. He is best friends with Nate, and has an on-again, off-again romance with Blair throughout the series. His father ends up marrying Serena's mother,  Lily, which makes for an interesting new family dynamic. :haha: He is adopted by Lily following his father's "death." This makes Lily the head of Bass Industries, and allows her to give it to Chuck when he is old enough. But then, Bart's death ended up being fake when he comes back. Chuck and his dad always had quite a difficult relationship, and things become even more interesting upon Bart's return from the dead. The tension in their relationship comes to fruition in the final season, where they have a physical confrontation a roof. 

YIKES. That thumbnail (if you can tell) sums up the scene. Anyway, Chuck has a pretty hard and manipulative exterior, but he does have more lovable qualities too, if you look closely. :giggle: His romance with Blair and friendship with Nate help highlight some of his softer side. 

eqT8eRL.gif

Nate Archibald

(played by Chace Crawford)

Nate is the Upper East Side's "golden boy",  whose parents are Anne and Captain Howard Archibald. I don't remember much about his parents or how much they were mentioned or featured. Nate has a good heart and is known for being a caring and likeable guy. Fun fact I learned: Nate is the only main character who never sent a tip to Gossip Girl.  (!) Nate and Blair start out as a couple, as they have apparently been together since kindergarten. Despite that relationship, he seemed to have unresolved secret feelings for Serena, which certainly causes a lot of drama, and leads to some of the girl's fights and broken friendship moments. :broken: He ends up going back and forth between Blair and Serena, but neither relationship sticks. 

tumblr_myygx4qdAX1qczdbio1_250.gifv tumblr_myygx4qdAX1qczdbio3_250.gifv

Blair and Nate get back together and break up a couple times, but I believe they officially were over by the end of the second season. They remained good friends. 

tumblr_ol0yyn3cKo1rvmok5o3_250.gifv tumblr_ol0yyn3cKo1rvmok5o4_250.gifv

I want to say Serena and Nate's on-again, off-again relationship lasted through season four. He would fight for her, even when she wasn't sure, but in the end, it wasn't meant to be. :(  They also remained friends. Poor Nate with nobody to love.  Everyone knew Derena and Chair were endgame, but still.

He is also best friends with Chuck. I think most of the love triangles on the show involved Nate with two of the others. He also got himself into messes dating older women and forming inappropriate relationships, like with Catherine, who was married, who he sleeps with in exchange for money to pay off his family's debt, after his father fled the country. :/  Ugh, no good, but such a tough situation to be in. Nate has a habit of always trying to please people, which certainly wouldn't help matters. And then there is his boss at The Spectator, Diana, who he also has a romantic relationship with. Poor Nate could never find someone right for him, and even once said he always chased after the wrong girls. :( 

Those five are the ones I consider to be the main characters of the show. The show starts off in their final years of high school, and they are in college by the third season. I'm not really sure who my favorite is, as I like them all in different ways, but I always had a soft spot for Nate. I'm sure Wally will like to say why. :dead:

Other notable characters include:

- Jenny Humphrey (Dan's little sister, played by Taylor Momsen)

- Lily van der Woodsen (Serena's mom, played by Kelly Rutherford)

- Rufus Humphrey (Dan's dad, played by Matthew Settle)

- Eric van der Woodsen (Serena's little brother, played by Connor Paolo)

- Vanessa Abrams (Dan's best friend, played by Jessica Szohr)

- Dorota Kishlovsky (the Waldrof's housekeeper, played by Zuzanna Szadkowski)

- Eleanor Waldorf (Blair's mom, played by Margaret Colin)

- Cyrus Rose (Blair's stepfather, played by Wallace Shawn)

- Georgina Sparks (an old frenemy, played by Michelle Trachtenberg)

- Bart Bass (Chuck's dad, played by Robert John Burke)

- Ivy Dickens (imposter, played by Kaylee DeFer)

Jenny was one of my favorites, as she started out as this sweet, sheltered, innocent girl that I could connect with. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif She was always trying to get Blair's approval, but eventually came in to her own, as she rebelled from her "Little J" persona. She does a fashion internship for Eleanor and pursue her dreams of designing clothes. She also has a short-lived romance with Nate, as she develops a crush on him (which was so cute and relateble :giggle: ) and they even kissed (not relatable :/  :dead: ). 

279?cb=20140519042635

Lily and Rufus also have a romance throughout the series, which is awkward considering Serena and Dan. :haha:  They previously dated before the series even began though, and had a secret child together, who was given up for adoption. That whole storyline came into play at one point of the series, as you can imagine. Even more awkwardness with Serena and Dan sharing a half-sibling. Lily and Rufus date again and get engaged during the show, but there is more messiness, as Lily was also married to Bart and technically still married to him when he comes back from the dead.  :dead:   Oh the drama. They don't end up together in the end. 

I'd say the MVP of the show for me has to be Dorota. She is so hilarious and I love her and Blair's relationship. :haha:  She's so lovable and would always be there for Blair to confide in and offer advice. 

tumblr_p4obciekWh1vdl2rgo4_250.gifv tumblr_p4obciekWh1vdl2rgo3_250.gifv

Then we have Georgina, who was definitely not my favorite. :haha: She's an old frenemy of Serena's who decided to make a return.  I wasn't crazy about her, but she definitely added a lot of chaos and drama to the show, for example pretending to have a son with Dan. :wacko:  I seem to remember Wally being really annoyed with her. :giggle: And of course, there is Ivy, who faked her identity as Charlie (daughter of William van der Woodsen and Carol Rhodes) to try to gain access to a trust fund. Just wow.

I'll now talk a little bit more about some of the core relationships. 

tumblr_nrm78mNLYY1uw4x4vo1_250.gifv tumblr_nrm78mNLYY1uw4x4vo2_250.gifv

Dan & Serena (Derena)

All the couples were on and off throughout the series, as I guess is natural to keep things interesting.  Dan & Serena were one of the main couples, and the one who actually were together the longest.  They start dating early on in the first season, and *spoiler* do end up together in the end. :wub: They are my personal favorite couple of the show.  Dan had a crush on Serena for awhile, and sometimes I don't like the ~nerdy guy ends up with the popular girl~ storyline, but I really did love them together. One of my favorite moments from the pilot: Dan: "You'd really go out with some guy you don't know?" Serena: "Well, you can't be worse than the guys I do know." :wub: They often broke up, due to living different lifestyles, and dated lots of other people, but always found their way back to each other in the end.

tumblr_mf7jb9orkv1qhycu9o1_250.gifv tumblr_mf7jb9orkv1qhycu9o2_250.gifv

Chuck & Blair (Chair)

This is probably the most intriguing couple on the show.  Chuck and Blair have such an interesting dynamic. They first got together in an iconic limo scene following one of Blair's breakups with Nate.  Their relationship thrived on the games they would play with each other, and also brought up concerns of if they could actually be a real couple without that element in their relationship.  They could be kind of snarky towards each other, and not want to admit their feelings, but they were always there. Of course, Chuck took two seasons to actually tell Blair he loved her (and not in the scene of those gifs). The most memorable break-up of theirs came after Blair tried to help Chuck restore his ownership of The Empire Hotel, only to find out he had actually sold her out himself to get his owners rights back.  Truly deplorable, but once again, they did resolve things, and end up together in the end. They were made for each other.

serena van der woodsen best friends forever gif

Blair & Serena (B and S)

Although best friends, these two did have a lot of falling outs and rivalries throughout the series. It started off rocky at the beginning, with Blair learning that Serena hooked up with Nate before she left for boarding school. :ph34rwave: Not a good look, but that accelerated that particular love triangle, as well as the ones Nate would be involved in with each girl and their later boyfriends (Dan and Chuck).  The conflicting relationship made for interesting drama, but above all, they always came back together to resolve their issues and be BFFs. :wub:  We love a female friendship that can withstand anything.

The scene that starts around 4:31 is one of the most memorable Blair & Serena moments to me, where Serena stops Blair from running off and promises her she'll help her get through the tough times. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif

And now, I'll address the ending of the series. In case anyone didn't already know and plans to watch the show, I'll at least hide this part of it. 

Dan is revealed as Gossip Girl to the disbelief of everyone (probably even Dan himself :dead: ) Honestly, I really didn't care about finding out the blogger's identity. It wasn't really the focal point of the show, so when it came time for that reveal, I was just like... oh, yeah. :lmao: The reason given was that Dan created Gossip Girl in order to pull the stings and have more power, since he was always on the outside of the group. Penn Badgley himself was confused by this reveal. As quoted from Wikipedia, "There were times during the show where he would be alone and read a Gossip Girl post and be completely blown away by it." :lmao: :dead: I would like to pretend that ending never happened, just because most people will agree it was bizarre and made no sense, but whatever. I highly doubt when I rewatch the series, I'll think about that even again until the end. I never viewed this show as a mystery, so that whole thing is kind of irrelevant to me. But it did make for some great memes. 

tumblr_mf7hqmlaJl1rn5fa0o1_500.jpg

spacedooonuts: “   XOXO, GOSSIP ”GIRL” ”

And my favorite...

tumblr_mf7sqcASRk1rwnjzto4_500.jpg

tumblr_mf7sqcASRk1rwnjzto1_500.jpg

tumblr_mf7sqcASRk1rwnjzto3_500.jpg

tumblr_mf7sqcASRk1rwnjzto2_500.jpg

In which Dan Humphrey is shocked by something he already knows

:dead: 

So yes, the ending is quite controversial, but at least after that everyone lives happily ever after. I already spoiled the couples, so oops. :giggle: But there is a five-year time jump in the series finale where we learn that Nate may be running for mayor,  Blair and Chuck have a son, Blair is the new CEO of Waldorf Designs, Jenny has a business partnership with Blair, Lily is back with William, and Dan and Serena are about to marry. 

I realize I didn't talk a ton about plots, and mostly about characters and relationships, but how do you talk about six season's worth of plots? :lmao: Just know there is a lot of drama, mostly within romances and family relationships. The characters are all definitely flawed, but that is easier to believe than perfection. Even within the relationships, they do some pretty bad stuff towards each other, but it says something that they all overcome those moments to forgive each other and move on. Wow, who knew Gossip Girl could be so inspiring? bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif

Gossip Girl was largely successful, especially among teens and and young adults. The show and its cast won 18 Teen Choice Awards, and the show has been adapted outside of the U.S.  You can stream Gossip Girl online and it is also available on DVD.  There is also a Gossip Girl Bus Tour that takes people around to areas of New York where the show was filmed. I have been planning a trip to New York for a few years now, and would love to include that in the agenda.  :giggle:❤️ 

So, I said a ton, but I really loved watching this show while it was on the air. It may not some people's taste at all, but I loved the drama and romance of it.  Apparently a sequel of the show is coming to HBO Max, which will pick up 8 years later and feature a new group of teens. Kristen Bell will return as the voice of Gossip Girl.   Not really sure how I feel about all that, especially with a different cast, but I may check it out. 

I will leave you with this video of Kristen Bell reading Donald Trump tweets in her Gossip Girl voice. :dead: 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

The So Little Time writeup was also great! It’s been so long, I had almost forgotten about the show... But younger-Kaley was also very into all things Mary Kate and Ashley (mostly the movies though). But going through the writeup, I definitely remember the show (and I know I had the books as well). Amazing job!

Thank you! And yay, a fellow fan! :wub: :hug: 

15 hours ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

I like now that we’re getting down to more of the shows people care about, so the write ups are getting more detailed and personal ❤️

10 hours ago, *Wallace said:

I agree with you on all of this. :yes: It is nice reading write-ups of shows people love and are passionate about and their connections to those shows.

That's nice, but I would also like my shows to last a bit longer than this please. :blushingwave::lmao: 

1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

I feel like I've done nothing today but work, breathe, and do my write-up. :dead:  I will get this to you soon.

1 minute ago, miss denise said:

I feel like I've done nothing today but work, breathe, and do my write-up. :dead:  I will get this to you soon.

Awesome Gossip Girl write-up! :clap:

I've never seen the show, but I remember how popular it was. It's too bad it didn't last longer in the rankdown for you, but at least you were able to give it a worthy write-up. :yes:

Amazing Gossip Girl write-up there, Denise! :omg:

Although I read through certain parts and will check more out later, I see you failed to mention your crush on Nate? :unsure:  :giggle: 

11 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

Awesome Gossip Girl write-up! :clap:

I've never seen the show, but I remember how popular it was. It's too bad it didn't last longer in the rankdown for you, but at least you were able to give it a worthy write-up. :yes:

Thank you. :blushingwave:  Yes, it was a pretty big deal, and I'm disappointed nobody else wanted to save it. 😢  But thank you! I did have lots of fun reminiscing. :wub: 

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Amazing Gossip Girl write-up there, Denise! :omg:

Although I read through certain parts and will check more out later, I see you failed to mention your crush on Nate? :unsure:  :giggle: 

Thank you. ❤️

OMG. IS THAT YOUR TIP TO GOSSIP GIRL? :dead:  Read the whole thing and get back to me. (!) :kissbye:

DEADWOOD

source.gif

I'm an impatient host, so I'm just going to do this write-up myself. Deadwood is a Western that aired on HBO from 2004 to 2006 for a total of 36 episodes. Set in 1876 after Custer's Last Stand, Deadwood takes place after the richest gold strike in U.S. history. Deadwood is a mining town that is lawless due to not being part of any U.S. state or territory right after the Civil War. Due to the lack of organized law, Deadwood attracts shady inhabitants and becomes a town full of corruption and crime. Deadwood is inspired by a real town of the same name, and it even features real people like Seth Bullock (played by Timothy Olyphant) and Al Swearengen (played by Ian McShane). Other historical figures are featured on the show too, such as Wild Bill Hickok and Calamity Jane. The central theme of Deadwood is to examine how a civilization comes together from the absence of law, and it does this with a large ensemble cast. Although its focal point is how to bring order from chaos, Deadwood also touches on issues such as race, immigration, misogyny, violence, and politics. Despite its short run and cancellation, Deadwood is a critically acclaimed series. It has won multiple Emmy awards and many critics regard Deadwood as one of the greatest television shows ever made (with some even claiming it to be the best television show ever). Fans finally got their long awaited closure when a Deadwood movie set 10 years after Season 3 was released to HBO just last year. That sure was a long wait for fans, but the film was also praised. So, hopefully all the Deadwood fans out there were pleased with the film too. I haven't seen this show, but it seems like one that's worth watching. I don't know if there are any Deadwood fans part of this game, but out it goes from the rankdown.

Edited by Steven_

9 rankers have sent me their immunity picks so far. Just waiting on six more rankers. :yes:

Edited by Steven_

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

Oh, and Steven may remember Chace Crawford from the time he dated Carrie Underwood.

Yup, I remember that. 

They broke up over text too, right? And Carrie said it was like "peace out." :dead:

Edited by Steven_

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

Thank you. ❤️

OMG. IS THAT YOUR TIP TO GOSSIP GIRL? :dead:  Read the whole thing and get back to me. (!) :kissbye:

:hug: 

Maybeee it is. :giggle: Okay ma'am. 😮 

28 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

Yup, I remember that. 

They broke up over text too, right? And Carrie said it was like "peace out." :dead:

omggg lol Yikes Chace. :dead:  So silly.

1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

Yup, I remember that. 

I didn't know or remember this, but aww. :(  I guess it was pretty casual anyway. 

57 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Maybeee it is. :giggle: Okay ma'am. 😮 

omggg lol Yikes Chace. :dead:  So silly.

tumblr_ndhq6z46i41slhkaxo1_500.gif 

Excuse you with this blame. ermm.gif.3ea1b4577a77a8b2e47c70ac1b48da50.gif :( 

“It was completely mutual,” the 25-year-old American Idol alum told Extra. “We’re both fine…We broke up over text so…It’s like ‘peace out.’”

9 hours ago, miss denise said:

I didn't know or remember this, but aww. :(  I guess it was pretty casual anyway. 

tumblr_ndhq6z46i41slhkaxo1_500.gif 

Excuse you with this blame. ermm.gif.3ea1b4577a77a8b2e47c70ac1b48da50.gif :( 

Lol oh gosh. :lmao:

Oooh, well I didn't know the details. :haha:  I thought he sent a text saying "peace out." as a way of breaking up. But thanks for clearing that up as that changes things.