idolforums.com
Steven_

Television Shows Rankdown

Save awkward

Cut phineas and ferb

Aww, sad about the (old school) TRL cut. 😢 That was a big favorite of mine back in the day. But it made it to a good spot and within the Top 400 so I'm happy with that. And Chris, you gave it a great write-up. ❤️ The 2017 revival kinda sucked, and I don't wanna think about that version.  :ph34rwave: 

12 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

It’s a fun show, but I think it’s made it far enough in this rankdown.

Yeah, I’m surprised it’s made it this far in the rankdown. It seemed like an easy choice for one of the first cuts of the game, yet it lasted this long. :huh: If I was playing, I would just nominate all the game shows (except maybe Jeopardy). 

@Steven_i won’t be able to do cuts/saves and write ups until Monday. Just so you don’t wait 24 hours for me!

17 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

Yeah, I’m surprised it’s made it this far in the rankdown. It seemed like an easy choice for one of the first cuts of the game, yet it lasted this long. :huh: If I was playing, I would just nominate all the game shows (except maybe Jeopardy). 

LMAO I was super shocked and surprised The Newlywed Game lasted this long too. :lmao: I liked the show (yes speaking of the 2000s version) so I wasn't gonna nominate it myself but would be fine with whenever it would go.

9 minutes ago, Solaris said:

whats left for me.

Should be on the last page. I'll try to update it in a bit. :yes: 

25 minutes ago, vee_ said:

Save awkward

Cut phineas and ferb

Refresh.

Remaining:

Awkward*
Even Stevens
Shake It Up
Switched at Birth
Titans
The Flash
Judge Judy
Mad TV
The Weakest Link
Phineas and Ferb*

Claimed, but no write-up yet.

Remaining noms:
Awkward*
Even Stevens
Shake It Up
Switched at Birth
Titans
Gotham*
The Flash
Judge Judy
Mad TV
The Weakest Link
Phineas and Ferb*

* Claimed but no write-up.

14 minutes ago, .Rei said:

@Steven_i won’t be able to do cuts/saves and write ups until Monday. Just so you don’t wait 24 hours for me!

Thanks for letting me know! 

We’ll continue with 14 rankers. Once everyone else has posted a write-up, anyone can take over for Rei.

16 minutes ago, Solaris said:

@aliasocfan

cutting another of my favorite shows is a great way for me to make me less irritated

What *other* show did I cut? 

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lol I did all that ~work for nothing. :dead:  :giggle: 

Thanks though! 😁

maxresdefault.jpg

PHINEAS AND FERB

I'm cutting this show because it is the easiest one to do a write up from all the others I would cut in the list. Phineas and Ferb is an animated television show aired in Disney Channel. It follows the two siblings (step brothers) Phineas and Ferb through their daily adventures creating new inventions and discoveries. Their older sister is Candace, who is voiced by Ashley Tisdale, always tried to get their mom to see what they were up to. She fails though (although she did succeed one time if I remember correctly which turned out to be horrible). There's also their pet Platypus who is secretly an agent. The villain of the show is is Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz who tries to destroy Agent P (Platypus). He has a daughter who is so pretty compared to Dr. D and her name is Vanessa I think. I really like this show and it was one of the few cartoon shows that I liked in its generation. I was young then but it came out as I was becoming jaded as a young adult :giggle:What really made me like the show are the songs they make and I really enjoy them no matter how bad/cringe the lyrics were. There is also the iconic theme song of the song which I think I still know by heart. I'll post it here now and some of the songs I like from the show.

So I never really finished the show because it aired weirdly here in my country and I got tired of watching the same episodes but I did see how it ended as they grew up. I am really glad it had a great ending and I would definitely watch the reruns again if it's on. But now it has to go from this rankdown.

SAVING: AWKWARD

source.gif

Edited by vee_

8 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

Remaining:

Awkward*
Even Stevens
Shake It Up
Switched at Birth
Titans
The Flash
Judge Judy
Mad TV
The Weakest Link
Phineas and Ferb*

Claimed, but no write-up yet.

8 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Remaining noms:
Awkward*
Even Stevens
Shake It Up
Switched at Birth
Titans
Gotham*
The Flash
Judge Judy
Mad TV
The Weakest Link
Phineas and Ferb*

* Claimed but no write-up.

TWINNING! :wub:

Remaining:

Even Stevens
Shake It Up
Switched at Birth
Titans
The Flash
Judge Judy
Mad TV
The Weakest Link

Even Stevens

1440?cb=20190909201300

I am cutting Disney channel show Even Stevens that stars Christy Carlson Romano as Ren Stevens (and doesn't star Shia Labeouf as Louis Stevens).  This might cut might get some flack, oh well.  This show also has Nick Spano, Donna Pescow and Tom Virtue as other members of the Stevens family.  The show aired from June 2000 to June 2003.  It had 3 seasons (65 episodes) and 1 movie.  Thats a pretty good run for a Disney program.  Shia LaBeouf won a daytime Emmy for his role.  Cool beans, but Christy Carlson Romano stole most of the scenes she was in.  Anyway, bye!

Save: The Flash

1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

:haha: I like the easy ones that I’m pretty sure won’t make anyone too upset!

Remaining:

Shake It Up
Switched at Birth
Titans
Judge Judy
Mad TV
The Weakest Link

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

10 Things I Hate About You the movie :wub: :wub: :wub: 

I was thinking "phew, glad you're wubbing the movie rather than the show, so you're okay with the cut"  and then remembered you posted the nominations. :lmao: 

Titans

Titans_(2018_TV_series)_title_card.png

I had no idea there was another show based on a DC comic besides Doom Patrol lol. But I guess we can just keep pilling them on, who cares. Anyway, this is a web series based on the Teen Titans comic. The show has 2 seasons to its name (with a third to come this year), and follows a group of heroes fighting crime. I don't know if it's good or bad, the reviews are kinda mixed, so not really interested in giving this a go. Thanks (not really) to whoever added more filler to the list with this.

Save: The Weakest Link