idolforums.com
Steven_

Television Shows Rankdown

10 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

American Dad

TBA

As I lay in the hospital bed I think to myself why can’t I just not worry about this game and go to sleep. 😅

Take care of yourself and hope you get well soon. :hug:  

Just now, miss denise said:

Ah no, I’m so sorry. We just randomized. :( I feel someone says this every time, which is so tough, but it’s never intentional. :no:  :hug:

This is the first time I've said it :( 

Kitchen Nightmares

Kitchen_Nightmares.png

I believe Kitchen Nightmares has appeared in my randomizer before so time to cut and learn more about it. Kitchen Nightmares is an American reality television series that was formerly broadcast on Fox. It's premise is that Gordon Ramsay is invited by the owners to spend a week with a failing restaurant in an attempt to revive the business.  It premiered in 2007 and aired until 2014, spawning 7 seasons. Apparently it spurned a sequel, Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back, a series with a very similar premise to Kitchen Nightmares but a shorter timeline. It premiered on Fox on 2018. Anyway I don't care for cooking shows at all so out this goes. 

Saving: Good Omens

Edited by ~Tom~

Killjoys

killjoys.jpg

Gosh I’m hoping there aren’t any big fans of Killjoys here, and if so I apologize or this cut. Killjoys is a Canadian science fiction, space adventure  drama series that was created by Michelle Lovretta. Killjoys aired on CTV Sci-Fi for 5 seasons with 50 episodes under its belt from July 19,2015 through September 20, 2019. The show stars Hannah John-Kamen, Aaron Ashmore and Luke Macfarlane. I don’t know really know any of these stars.  Looking a the above pic, the female star is absolutely gorgeous. ❤️  But yeah these three play a trio of hard living bounty hunters named: Dutch, John  and D’avin. As a trio, they work for the Reclamation Apprehension Coalition and work in a four planet-and-moon system which is also known as the Quad. They work on a lot of missions and must always remain neutral and showing no bias or favoritism in anything regarding government or any kind of system and other organizations.With this work, their past comes back at them and they must stic together to keep themselves and loved ones alive.

Here’s a trailer of the show….

Saving: The Simple Life

giphy.gif

Save The Morning Show

cut... Catfish? Is that still an option?

8 minutes ago, vee_ said:

I am so sad that it got cancelled after the first season because it truly deserved to have another one. The Enemy Within is really a great show and I'm glad it lasted up to now because I think only @~Tom~ and I are the only ones who've seen it :haha:

You could have saved it instead of whatever trashy reality show that was, lol.

But I'm glad it lasted this long as well! 

• Haha 1

Just now, ~Tom~ said:

You could have saved it instead of whatever trashy reality show that was, lol.

But I'm glad it lasted this long as well! 

You know I gotta represent my trashy shows :haha:

23 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Save Agents of Shield and cut Queer as Folk

As Elliott might say, homophobia at its finest. 

Just now, ~Tom~ said:

As Elliott might say, homophobia at its finest. 

tenor-1-1.gif

I mean with Please Like Me and Queer As Folk being nominated... the homophobia jumped ouT! 😭

jk but not jk but still jk

QK’s 30 minutes are up so

cut Catfish: The TV Show

save Queer as Folk

• Like 1

Just now, Elliott said:

QK’s 30 minutes are up so

cut Catfish: The TV Show

save Queer as Folk

KING!

37 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Save unsolved mysteries

cut mythbusters

Refresh. 

CATFISH: THE TV SHOW

Alright, nobody said this was taken so I’m proceeding with this cut. I haven’t really seen too much of this show because the few episodes I did see were trash. I grew out of MTV reality a long time ago, so that’s probably a big contributing factor too. The show is basically about people who think they’re dating someone only to find out when they meet them irl that they were being fooled. I found the storylines kind of cringe because they were literally licking like the first photo from Google Images. Also wasn’t there a storyline where someone was being catfished by their cousin or something? Ew David. Okay, that’s 100 words so I’ll get back to this later once I’m done watching Parvati slay.

SAVE: Queer as Folk

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

Meh I would have changed I don't really care just been paying more attention to Survivor right now.

I think everyone is lol

38efcf26518b128bdb1960a4f1039515.png

giphy.gif

MythBusters is a show that has been airing on for 17 seasons on Discovery Channel - it started to air in 2003 and it ended in 2018.  The show is known as a science reality program where the hosts - Adam Savage & Jamie Hyneman - do different scientific experiments to validate rumors or myths or even entertainment scenes such as movie scenes, internet videos, and new stories.  

I have watched this show in the past, and what they do is pretty cool - probably one of the few show that was able to make science look cool beside Zoom, and Bill Nye. Anyway, I am cutting this show as it doesn't measure up to the remaining shows in the rankdown - is it truly the best show of the past 20 years? I don't think so, and I believe you all think so as no one ever mentioned it being a favourite of theirs.

SAVING: UNSOLVED MYSTERIES

Edited by *Chris

Scratch that don't wanna cut a show with those people in it.

Save Agents of Shield cut Sex and the City.

Sex and the City

image.jpg

I am cutting this show because I am familiar with it and I am familiar with it enough to know that I don't care for it so that's good enough for me. Sex and the City was filmed in New York and it revolved around the lives of 4 women,  Carrie, Samatha, Charlotte,  and Miranda. It was such a popular show that it created a bunch of different spin off shows and helped launch the career of some of these women. With that being said I definitely wasn't the  target audience for this show which is fine of course but it does make it easier for me to cut. Carrie Bradshaw is the narrator and main protagonist, played by Sarah Jessica Parker, with each episode structured around her train of thought while writing her weekly column "Sex and the City" for the fictitious paper, the New York Star.  Hopefully no one gets upset over this cut but the noms were up for a couple hours before I decided on this so at least you had the chance to save it so out it goes from this rankdown now. 

Saving Agents of Shield.

I love Sex and the City, but Carrie Bradshaw is legit the worst lead character for a sitcom tbh.

Remaining:

Castle
Please Like Me
Boston Legal
Rick and Morty
Call the Midwife
On My Block
Ex On The Beach (UK)
The Morning Show

Rick and Morty

rick and morty GIF

Ok let's make this quick and do me a favor and don't tell my husband I am cutting this show because for some reason he loves it. Actually a lot of my male family members and friends do which is why I gave saved it in the past but it's a new day so I'll cut it now. This is a show everyone seems to like and I just don't get the hype?? I never understood why people loved this snow. To me it isn't funny. I tried watching it but it just never kept my attention. It's a a highly rated snow so it's probably just me.

Saving Call the Midwife