idolforums.com
Steven_

Television Shows Rankdown

17 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Not my fault that we have opposite taste :( 

The reason some of your favourites was nominated this round was due to the fact I've never seen it, and some of them are known more as 90's show. 

Gah yeah this is something we go through every game we're in (except ANTM). But yeah I know and understand that. :( 

3 minutes ago, aliasocfan said:

Our team name retroactively is the Legit Boss. 😍

That sounds familiar. 

the best part of me cutting 2 of Wally’s biggest faves in Actors was that I wasn’t even targeting him that round, it was Anne and Alex iirc 😂

13 minutes ago, NGM said:

the best part of me cutting 2 of Wally’s biggest faves in Actors was that I wasn’t even targeting him that round, it was Anne and Alex iirc 😂

You could cut a show that aired six episodes in 2000, and Wally would say it’s one of his all-time favourites.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Elliott said:

You could cut a show that aired six episodes in 2000, and Wally would say it’s one of his all-time favourites.

:dead: but accurate though. 

37 minutes ago, NGM said:

:dead:

Fun fact of the day: I was planning on cutting Emma much earlier than that. Then because Julia Roberts got cut, I dragged her to where at least Julia should have lasted. 

I was going to have one of my allies nominate/cut her so people would think there was extra drama. 

53 minutes ago, aliasocfan said:

Does it? 

Yess, that was part of our team name. 😢 

39 minutes ago, NGM said:

😢

Ooh wait, you were intending to target Anne and Alex's faves? I forgot who Alex liked that was nominated. I think Ben Stiller? 

26 minutes ago, Elliott said:

:ermm: 

Although 2000 was really an amazing year all around for me, so don't @ me. 😘

16 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

:dead: but accurate though. 

How so? 😛 I love shows from other years. :haha: 

Here is what’s left….

All of Us

Eve

Girlfriends

Half & Half

Malcolm In The Middle

Moesha

That 70's Show

The Good Wife

And since i really like/love all of these shows, I hope you could cut Half & Half, as i least care for that one.

Half & Half

Half-and-halflogo.png

I lost Person of Interest so I have like no desire to do a proper write-up but let's try. Half & Half is a show that I don't know and never heard of. It is a sitcom that aired 91 episodes in 4 seasons, from 2002 to 2006. The show revolved around the life of two half-sisters that were stranded throughout their childhood and were later developing a relationship. The cast included Rachel True, Essence Atkins, Telma Hopkins, Valarie Pettiford, Chico Benymon and Alec Map, and seriously, who?????? Is this show good, it looks like its not. Who added this show? Are there any fans from this? Don't know if that's the case. Do you know who added Person of Interest? Me. Do you know who is a fan of the show? Me :( . Is this 100 words? Yvette Nicole Brown!!!! She was on the show apparently, and I need the words. Ok I'm done

Saving The Good Wife

tgw-diane-slap.gif?w=618

One of the best and most heartbreaking episodes in TV history 

All of Us

kGQBF9TkCnhwQEMB3yXRX8c2g2W.jpg

All of Us aired on UPN (and The CW for its final season) lasting for 4 seasons with 88 episodes from September 16, 2003 through May 14, 2007 is an American sitcom that was produced by Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith and Betsy Borns. All of Us stars Duane Martin, LisaRaye McCoy, Elise Neal, Khamani Grifin, Tony Rock and Terri J. Vaughn.

All of Us was inspired by Will and Jada’s own blended family with Robert James (played by Duane Martin) balancing his professional work life as a television entertainment report and his personal life while raising his young son, Robert “Bobby” James Jr (played by Khamani Grifin) while living with his fiancée Tia Jewel (played by Elise Neal). Robert Sr. also shares custody with his first wife and mother of his son, Neesee (played by LisaRaye McCoy). Robert and Neesee try to keep a peaceful friendly relationship with each other for their son even though Neesee and Tia hardly get along, and always seem to be against each other. So that left Robert to be the middle ground person between them - his fiancée and his former wife/baby's mother.

The show is really fun and one I always really love and enjoyed watching when ti was out. i haven’t seen it in so long. And wow i see it has full episodes up on Youtube. I got to get to rewatching those and I hope those of you will check it out too, if you’re interested. Here’s a link to the first episode.

Saving: Girlfriends

All Of Us. ❤️  I was looking it up through Youtube and saw it has full episodes up. 😮 But yeah I found the first episode.

FYI @Steven_ I was talking to Victoria today and idk if she’ll do a cut and save in time. She didn’t tell me one way or the other,  but she’s dealing with something right now so just wanted to let you know!

6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

FYI @Steven_ I was talking to Victoria today and idk if she’ll do a cut and save in time. She didn’t tell me one way or the other,  but she’s dealing with something right now so just wanted to let you know!

Thanks for letting me know!

At the 24 hour mark, anyone can make the last two cuts and saves, but it can be earlier if Victoria says it’s okay for someone to take over. And Victoria and Kaley won’t be getting strikes, so no worries there.

34 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

That definitely seems like a show that Wally would stan.

All of Us? Yes I do love it. ❤️ I think i got to save it twice, so I'm happy with getting it this far. 

40 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I was wondering  what was going on as she hasn't been around for the last few days. :( Hoping all will be okay. :(  :hug: