Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

the-office.jpg
THE OFFICE UK

I owe Steven two photos now I think. I'm literally organising an event right now in a hotel so I have to make this fast. This show is a British mockumentary sitcoms directed by Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant. I know of Ricky Gervais. Anyway,  this aired in 2001. The show follows the daily lives of the office employees in the Slough branch of Wernham Hogg paper company which is fictional of course. Gervais of course plays the central character in the show. Anyway, I have heard of the Office but Idk which version that is. I just know that the heteros love using gifs from that show and they love to spam it even witthout context. I've never watched any The Office show and I don't plan to. Hopefully no one is attached tothis show but if there are people who are, dorry it's going now.

SAVING: THE AMAZING RACE

Edited by vee_

Total Divas

total divas GIF

Since I'm at work, I need to get this done quickly. Sorry to Total Divas. You are a show I am familiar with, but not attached to. 

This show revoked around the lives of female wrestlers. Back when this first started, they were still called Divas. Fortunately, that went away. Anyway. You have Nattie. She is boring but loves cats. You have Trinity who is pretty much life goals. You had Summer Rae and Eva Marie who were fantastic villains. You had Paige with all her relationship drama. Ariane (aka Cameron) was also a hilarious mess most of the time. Alicia Fox was also a mess, but it seems like she got real help. That's good.  Oh right, almost forgot, there was a reason when all peope dating fellow wrestlers were on. There was Renee/Dean, Lana/Rosev and Carmella/Big Cass.  The Bella Twins got their own show, so they won't be mentioned here. There are more characters (yes I say characters instead of people because most aren't even using their real names. They use their wrestling name). 

So @Steven_ if someone wants to take my cut/save this round it’s totally ok with me (or see about an alternate) I think I told you in the application I was pregnant (Not supposed to be due til March, but surprise!) and I actually gave birth today ❤️

Hopefully I’ll be back this weekend! As of now, we are all recovering nicely!

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

So @Steven_ if someone wants to take my cut/save this round it’s totally ok with me (or see about an alternate) I think I told you in the application I was pregnant (Not supposed to be due til March, but surprise!) and I actually gave birth today ❤️

:shock:  Oh my gosh!! Congratulations!!! :hug:  :spaz: :party: That's wonderful and so glad you're all doing well! ❤️ 

7 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Omg!!! Congrats!!!!!!! ❤️ 

10 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Congrats!

I was born exactly a month early too, and I turned out fine. :giggle: 

13 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

This is so exciting! Congrats to you and your partner on the arrival of your little one ❤️ 

Take time to recover and enjoy the moment ❤️

7 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Congratulations! 😃 🎉 Yes, I remember from your application. Take all the time you need. I’m glad you’re all recovering nicely! :yes:

19 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Congratulations! ❤️ Glad you're recovering. I was a premie too and some people say I turned out well. :haha: 

24 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

OMGG whoaa. :omg: Congrats Kaley.... this is amazing to hear. ❤️ And omgg the baby coming a month early. 😮 Wishing all of the best. ❤️

9 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

oh wow congrats on your kid! pretty hardcore of you to post after giving birth today!

For real. :omg: 

3 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

Anyone can claim the last cut and save. We'll continue with 14 rankers too. After everyone posts a write-up, then whoever is quickest can make the final decision between the last two shows.

Ahhh I hope it's okay I take it.

I'd like to....

Save 3rd Rock from the Sun, cut Suburgatory.

Suburgatory

suburgatory_pre.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ah I hope it’s okay I make this decision. It seemed like Alex and I were the more passionate ones of the remaining nominees, but as he got one of his top choices saved in Party Down, so I’d want to save one of my top remaining choices of 3rd Rock…..so therefore would be cutting Suburgatory, even though it isn’t an ideal cut I would want to make but ah well. Suburgatory is a show I am familiar with and like although  I didn’t watch it in full, although I really wish I did. I watched the first season in full and a little of the second season but then forgot about the show which ugh i regret so much. Hopefullyy I can watch those last two seasons somewhere.

Suburgatory is a sitcom and comedy series that aired on ABC for 3 seasons and 57 episodes from September 28, 2011 through May 14, 2014. The show was created by Emily Kapnek and stars Jeremy Sisto, Jane Levy, Ana Gasteyer, Rex Lee, Carly Chaikin, Allie Grant, Chris Panell, Cheryl Hines and much more. Suburgatory is about a father named George Altman wo leaves New York City and moves to the suburbs with his teenage daughter named Tessa, in hopes of having a better life. However things are not as easygoing as it seems, as they feel out of place, especially Tessa - where she finds herself in a The Stepford Wives kind of environment which is not her thing, as Tessa is more rebellious. Tessa dose try to maintain and have an  emotional distance from the people of Chatswin inkling her best friend and boyfriend. And oops, I’m reading spoilers that I didn’t see so I won’t get into that.

But yeah this show is really funny from what I watched of it and I want and hope to watch more of it. :haha:

Here is a trailer of the show.

Ad once again a big congrats to Kaley on welcoming her baby today. ❤️ 

Saving: 3rd Rock From The Sun

giphy.gif

54 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Congrats Kay! I'm so happy for you! :wub: