Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

sassy ha ha GIF by Robert E Blackmon
@1234567890 @*Wallace @miss denise @vee_ @Elliott @~*8Kay8*~ @~Tom~ @.Rei @aliasocfan @NGM

Survivor
La casa de papel
Celebrity Big Brother (US)
The Mole
Heroes
Nathan for You
True Blood
Succession 
The Challenge
The Night Of
Prison Break
The Deuce 
Instant Hotel
The Circle (UK)
Las chicas del cable
Legends of the Seeker
Foyles War
EastSiders
Girls 
The Real World
Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan
Narcos
Paradise Hotel
Master of None

Foyles-War.jpg

FOYLE'S WAR

I have never heard of this show so I hope no one is going to get mad at this cut. Foyle's War is a British detective drama show set during, and kinda after, the World War 2. Christopher Foyle is a detective chief superintendent and is also a widower. Most of his cases concern profiteering,  the black market, and murder. Foyle is mostly called upon to catch those bad people who uses and takes advantage of the confusion created by the war. Anyway, reading the Wikipedia page, Foyle seems like your typical protagonist who is very noble yet underestimated. Throughout the series, he is assisted by his driver, Samantha "Sam" Stewart (wooh alliteration) and a detective sergeant named Paul Milner. So at one point the show was cancelled. I think it's during the fifth series. But then with negiotiations and such, 3 series were added. So that's good for the show. Foyle's War sounds very interesting and I wish I knew the show because I like history and war Anyway, shout out to the actors who Michael Kitchen and Honeysuckle Weeks.

SAVING: LA CASA DE PAPEL

giphy.gif

I have the hots for El Profesor 😋

Instant Hotel

instant-hotel-stay-here-netflix.jpg

I got to go soon so I am going to make this write up quick. I have never heard of Instant Hotel so that's why I choose to cut it I am sorry if it has any stans but it seemed like the easy choice to cut on this list. Apparently Instant Hotel is a reality television series that began airing in Australia. I wish the great people of Australia well as they deal with all the horrible wildfires and rip to all the animals that have suffered because of this major tragedy. Sydney is a place that I have always wanted to visit so the people of Australia are in my prayers! Anyways here is more about Instant Hotel, the series follows homeowners who have transformed their homes into hotels and are individually judged by each other to receive the highest scores with the winner to win an ultimate prize. The series is produced by the creators of Seven reality shows My Kitchen Rules and  House Rules and is hosted by Luke Jacobz. So that's a little bit about the show of which I probably will never watch so out it goes from this Rankdown.

Edited by QueenKalie

The Circle (UK)

anonymous-questions-cause-controversy-in
Sorry to anyone who really loves this show. It’s one of the few I was familiar enough to do a quick write up on, without having a serious attachment to. The UK version of The Circle premiered in 2018, and has aired 2 seasons up to this point. It is a reality show that centers around social media. While contestants all live in the same space, they are never allowed to meet. They are only able to interact through a social media platform, and are able to present themselves however they would like. Some choose to portray themselves as they are, and others take on an entirely different persona. Based on the profiles, players rank each other from best to worst. Eliminations occur accordingly. In the finale, players are rated once more and a winner is picked. Most recently, Netflix has released a US version of this show.

Again, sorry if anyone is super attached! I know most of these shows are loved by someone...

Saving: The Mole (I’m sure it won’t make it much longer, but I wanted to spare it again for the time being!)

53 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Prison Break

Prison-break-s1-intro.jpg

A lot of these shows are people's immunity picks or have been saved before, so I picked one that I feel no attachment to at all, and that is Prison Break. Prison Break is a show on FOX that I only saw a few episodes of. It premiered in 2005 and lasted for five seasons. The story revolves around two brothers, Lincoln Burrows, played by Dominic Purcell and Michael Scofield, played by Wentworth Miller. Burrows has been sentenced to death for a crime he did not commit and his borther Scofield comes up with an elaborate plan to help him escape prison as well as clear his name. It was originally turned down by Fox but then they decided to back in due to the success of 24 and Lost. I only watched a few episodes as I said before but I liked the action scenes that I did see. This feels like a good spot for it.

Saving: Legend of the Seeker

59 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Girls

girls-S1-1920.jpg

I'm running out the door to I have to really write 100 words? Lena Dunham sucks. Lena Dunham is the worst. Lena Dunham is the epitome of white feminism. Lena Dunham has bragged about r*ping her little sister. Lena Dunham has been transpobic I believe. I'm too lazy to google it because I'm literally running out the door but I think that's true. I'll edit that later if it's not true. The cast of Girls has Allison Williams and Adam Driver in it so I'm sure it can't be all bad. But there's a lot of bad there. It's another show about white girls in New York like how groundbreaking. Does Lena Dunham know there are POC in NYC yet? We're not sure but I'm on the case. I really hope this is 100 words because I  wanted to be in my car driving at 6:30 and it's now 6:33.

Save Succession. Meh that's the only cut that would've hurt me so this round was fine. I hope someone does save Nathan For You, but I also know it has like no longevity in the game.