Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

The Soup

The_Soup_Ident_2013.png

source.gif

The Soup is a television series that was on the air from 2004 to 2015. The show was hosted by Joel McHale and focused on giving sarcastic and satirical comment of several popular culture and televisions moments of the week. I remember watching some of the episodes a really long time ago and while some bits were fun most of the stuff was pretty bad and offensive. The show aired for 12 seasons and 618 episodes and I guess it was the thing that made Joel McHale famous. Apparently a new season will start airing on February with a different host so if there any fans out here you have that to look for.

Saving The Flash

the flash running GIF by CraveTV

save supergirl because katie mcgrath is too hot to be cut this early.

(also because of the arrowverse shows, supergirl is easily one of the best ones) (behind legends of tomorrow and black lightning) (honestly, just ahead of the two that don't have a canon lesbian relationship or queer female character as one of the leads)

Edited by totes4totes

5 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

save supergirl because katie mcgrath is too hot to be cut this early.

(also because of the arrowverse shows, supergirl is easily one of the best ones) (behind legends of tomorrow and black lightning) (honestly, just ahead of the two that don't have a canon lesbian relationship or queer female character as one of the leads)

If the show was only about Alex and Lena instead of Kara it would easily be my favorite Arroverse show

Edited by .Rei

The Only Way Is Essex  

91BUyyR+rsL._RI_SX380_.jpg

Yay for Supergirl fans. You guys got your wish. I'm saving it because I literally do not care about any of the shows left. Sometimes people are nice and take requests. 😍

The Only Way is Essex is apparently a part soap opera/part reality show. Sounds like several different kinds of trashy. Perhaps when I'm sick and bored, I'll have to check it out sometime. Straight from wiki it's described as " real people in modified situations, saying unscripted lines but in a structured way." I have no idea what that means. I guess they are admitting they try their best to create drama, but reactions are not scripted. (maybe just an outline 😎 or various takes if they do not like the reaction). 

If anyone who have seen this show or likes it wants to mention something, I will edit it in the post. 

Saving Supergirl 

Edited by aliasocfan

Baggage

rs_1024x759-190111141422-1024.baggage-re

Thanks Alex for this picture. You are wonderful. Baggage is an American dating game show hosted by Jerry Springer. It was broadcasted on Game Show Network. It premiered on April 19, 2010 and it lasted four seasons ending on March 11, 2015. The show received a spin-off entitled Baggage on the Road which only lasted one season. The show features three contestants who are vying to win a date. They each have 3 different size suitcases which represent their baggage which is something embarrassing or odd they must defend. The bigger the suitcase the bigger the baggage. Once the three contestants are dwindled down to one the potential dater must admit a fault of their own. It seems like a funny show but it gets cut here.