• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• *Wallace

• Steven_

• Elliott

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm officially back and settled into my home after two weeks of being in the hospital.

Thank you to everyone who reached out during this difficult family time. ❤️ My mom was released from the hospital this evening and I'm staying with her as much as possible. I am so happy she's home an

I'll be taking a break from IDF today. A body has been found. I love you all. ❤️ Please tell your family and friends that. You never know what could happen to anyone of us. I love you, Naya. You did

Posted Images

Rules of Engagement

Image result for Rules of Engagement

Rules of Engagement is a sitcom that ran on CBS for 7 seasons.  the show had hit one of their landmarks by having 100 episodes.  The show starred Patrick Warburton as Jeff Bingham, Megyn Price as Audrey Bingham, Olivir Hudson as Adam Rhodes, Bianca Kajlich as Jennier Morgan, David Space as Russell Dunbar, and Adhir Kalyan as Timir Petel. The show aired from Feb 2007 until Mat 2013.  Thats a pretty good run.  the show was a mid-season replacement for The  New Adventures of Old Christine which is a good show.  Sorry this show had to be collateral damage, but since CBF insists on being awful at rankdowns and nominating good television shows it has to go.  

Save: Arrow

On 1/1/2020 at 10:27 AM, QueenKalie said:

The Great Christmas Light Fight.

IPB Image

What the actual bleep is this. I guess it's probably self explanatory but I guess I will Wikipedia it anyways. Each episode of The Great Christmas Light Fight features a series of families or groups that create elaborate Christmas light displays. Okay that's what I assumed it was about but still. Apparently there has been 7 seasons of this which really just blows my mind. Here's some more information on it. The contestants are chosen in advance by producers. The displays are judged on three categories: use of lights, overall design, and Christmas spirit. Each display is first individually featured, then the judge or judges review the display and its specific details. Once all contestants have been reviewed, a winner is chosen, and the judges return to the winner to congratulate them. The winner of each week's episode wins $50,000 and a holiday-themed trophy. People will watch anything on tv I guess. Oh well out it goes from this rankdown.

Saving I Wanna Marry Harry.