idolforums.com
Steven_

Television Shows Rankdown

Changing... for now.

Save A Series of Unfortunate Events

Cut Temptation Island

2 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Cut iZombie?

I don't care enough to try and save it because this rankdown has too many f*cking TV shows in it, but it's a horror-themed show so I think you'd like it. :haha:

idk why I never watched iZombie since I think I would like it :haha:

The White Princess

the-white-princess-starz-preview.jpeg

source.gif

Gah I hope cutting The White Princess is okay because this was one of the few shows I don’t really know or have a strong opinion towards, as the other shows I know about or like or love. But yeh let’s discuss this show. is a British-American historical period drama mini-series that was aired on Starz network. The show aired 8 episodes from April 16 through june 4, 2017. The show stars: Jodie Comer, Rebecca Benson, Jacob Collins-Levy, Kenneth Cranham, Essie Davis, Rossy de Palma, Richard Dillane an others - all of which are names i have not heard of. :lmao:The White Princess is about the Henry VII and Elizabeth of York and their marriage and how it ends the Wars of the Roses with having the houses of Lancaster and York putting their differences aside and joining together. Sadly even with the houses doing this through this marriage, the houses differences and district of each other is just too much to overcome - an tears the marriage and kingdom apart. So wow this sounds like a whole lot of drama.

Here’s a trailer for the show:

Saving: Summerland

giphy.gif

Figure it Out

d249747ed1fe29171f4d934ad0b882c8.jpg

Figure it Out is a show that aired on Nikelodeon originally from 1997-1999, and then again from 2012-2013. It was basically a children’s version of the older panel-based game shows, like I’ve Got a Secret. I used to watch the 90s version of this show back when Summer Sanders was the host, so it gives me some nostalgia. But I honestly hadn’t realized that the show was revived more recently (which is the one that we are discussing here)... 

The 2000s version was hosted by Jeff Sutphen, and it seems like the rules pretty much remained the same. There are several panelists trying to guess the secret talent of a young guest, by solely asking yes or no questions. Similar to the older game shows of this variety that I mentioned, one panelist continues with the questions until they receive a “no” answer.  The solution is put up as a series of blanks on a board, and if a panelist says one of the words it gets revealed. There are three rounds of questioning, followed by 1 final guess from each panelist. For each round that the puzzle goes unsolved, the guest wins a prize (increasing in value). There are other fun aspects, such a the “Secret Slime Action” and the funny ways the panel would receive the clues each round. 

Saving: The Amazing Race

amazing race GIF by CBS

Remaining:

Frasier

Paradise Hotel 

The Challenge

The Vampire Diaries

iZombie*

8 Simple Rules

Celebrity Big Brother (US)*

Making The Band

3rd Rock From The Sun

A Series of Unfortunate Events*

Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan

The Bold Type

Temptation Island*

The Lying Game

* Claimed, but no write-up yet.

Edited by Steven_

7 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I don't care enough to try and save it because this rankdown has too many f*cking TV shows in it, but it's a horror-themed show so I think you'd like it. :haha:

I look forward to learning more about it as I do the write up then. :P 

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Wally hates Jodie Comer!!!

giphy.gif

(Did I cut another show of hers? :ph34rwave: )

Aww sad to see Figure it Out cut as I loved that show back in the day, but it's an understandable cut from the nominees. Ooh sad for Young & Hungry too, but again I can understand it.

I'm sorry I didn't do my cut/save and write-up in time. I was in the hospital at the time.

Just now, *Wallace said:

giphy.gif

(Did I cut another show of hers? :ph34rwave: )

My Mad Fat Diary I believe was your cut :P. As long as you leave Killing Eve alone she’ll be fine though :giggle: 

Wally pretending not knowing someone so he can cut all that person's shows. Smart move. :dead:

JK :giggle:

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I'm sorry I didn't do my cut/save and write-up in time. I was in the hospital at the time.

Victoria! Love you, and hope you’re feeling better ❤️ 

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Awww I was wondering where you were. :( Hope you are feeling better. :hug:

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

My Mad Fat Diary I believe was your cut :P. As long as you leave Killing Eve alone she’ll be fine though :giggle: 

LOL yeah that was my last cut (before my group's round). Watch that be the next show i cut. :dead: I'll try not to cut it.

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Hope you're feeling better now Vicky! :hug:

1 minute ago, vee_ said:

Wally pretending not knowing someone so he can cut all that person's shows. Smart move. :dead:

JK :giggle:

:dead: 

It's what I do best, alongside nominating actors shows I like without knowing they are in there. :lmao: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

It's what I do best, alongside nominating actors shows I like without knowing they are in there. :lmao: 

I usually check on google after I cut and then if I see someone in the show that I like/love then I change my cut :haha:

iZombie

IZombie_(TV_logo).png

Well I like horror so I don't really want to cut this but it doesn't sound like people want it saed enough to fight for it so interested to learn more about it.

iZombie is a crime drama developed by Rob Thomas and Diane Ruggerio-Wright for The CW. It follows the adventures of a Seattle Police medical examiner-turned-zombie named Olivia "Liv" Moore, played by Rose McIver, who helps them solve murders. Olivia turns into a zombie while attending a boat party and takes a job at a morgue because if she does not periodically satisfy her new appetite for brains, she will turn into a stereotypically stupid and homicidal zombie and she decides to eat the dead rather than kill innocent people. Whenever she does this she temporarily inherits some of their personality traits and skills and sometimes gets flashbacks of their life; she uses this skill to help solve crimes. I'm intrigued by this show and might check it out if I have time in the future but no one seems passionate about it so out it goes.

Saving: Celebrity Big Brother per Alex's request and because I've head good things about Tamar 

Edited by ~Tom~

28 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Changing... for now.

Save A Series of Unfortunate Events

Cut Temptation Island

Refresh. Almost done, I'm just having computer problems.

13 minutes ago, vee_ said:

I usually check on google after I cut and then if I see someone in the show that I like/love then I change my cut :haha:

Lmao I do the same too with my cuts/write-ups. Doesn't explain my nominations though. :haha: 

The Lying Game

giphy.gif

I'm sorry to any fans of The Lying Game but I like everything left so or I know people like it so I didn't want to cut it.  I'm sure someone likes The Lying Game too and for that I am sorry. The show only lasted two seasons so I doubt people could have that big of an attachment to it or so I hope it. The Lying Game is an American teen drama mystery television series developed by Charles Pratt Jr and It premiered on ABC Family. It was loosely based on a series of books of the same name by Sara Shepard. The series follows Emma Becker, a kind-hearted foster child who learns she has an identical twin sister named Sutton Mercer. Sutton, unlike Emma, was adopted by wealthy parents and is seemingly living an ideal life. It sounds interesting enough but I've never watched it and it was an easy cut among the remaining nominations. 

8 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Save Paradise Hotel 

Cut The Lying Game

Haha, yay! I contemplated saving Paradise Hotel... not for the newer season which I did also find entertaining. But for the the original one in 2003 that had an absolutely ridiculous cast, especially with Toni and her crazy eyes! 
DUaYe.gif

“Yahtzee! Game on!”

My mom and I would watch that season religiously 😂 It’s so crazy how after almost 20 years you can still remember the entire cast of a one-off reality show so vividly!