Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

1 minute ago, miss denise said:

I didn't, but I made deals with nearly everyone to get my #2 in the finals because I thought for sure my #1 was gone. :dead: 

Sounds nice not to lose your number one and number two by the same person over a one-season show.

Just now, *Diana said:

no offense but you also cut my #1 Glee like months ago and showed little regard to my feelings about it so I can't feel bad about this

Congrats on having PLL and OC in the end! Must feel nice, wish I knew what that felt like.

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Congrats on having PLL and OC in the end! Must feel nice, wish I knew what that felt like.

I lost Archer, Arrow and Nashville.   Everyone (except Denise Apparently :haha: ) knows what its like for their favorites to peace out.  You were fortunate enough to have it get this far.

Edited by Solaris
  • Like 1

I still lost some favorites here, but am happy to have shows I love make the finals, so thank you to those who spared my favorites. :hug: And even more so, thank you to those of you who reached out to me the other day after some unfortunate events. It's been a rough week, but caring people help make it better. ❤️ 

• Like 1

Just now, Elliott said:

Fargo being cut.

unimpressed viola davis GIF

Pose being cut.

Six Feet Under being cut.

Mad Men being cut.

The irony is How to Get Away with Murder was cut, and you used a gif from there, yet its not where to be mentioned in your post.  

Me if Boy Meets World was cut a week ago:

200.gif

Me realizing Boy Meets World only aired a few episodes in the 2000s and thus is a fair cut.

ill allow it GIF

Me now that Boy Meets World is cut after the actress that played Angela talked about how nearly everyone on the cast and crew was racist towards her during the BMW production days:

will smith gtfo GIF