Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

MAD MEN

Mad Men GIF

I had a whole other write up done but then I saw we cut my favorite show left so time to be petty. Sorry Alex Fair is fair. This is actually a show I really love but I have do it because Alex knew I loved ACS and House and chose to go after them anyway

I AM GOING TO EDIT THIS LATER but I only have a minute before someone else can make a cut so I am going to a bad write up and finish up later after work because I love Mad Men and it deserves a good write up but I don’t have the time to do it

John Hamm, Melissa Moss, January Jones ugh this cut actually hurts me to be petty but the problem is I just lost my #1 so I have to revenge that. Mad Men is a iconic show that has done wonders for pop culture. The professional and personal lives of those who work in advertising on Madison Avenue - self-coined "mad men" - in the 1960s are presented. The stories focus on those at one of the avenue's smaller firms, Sterling Cooper, and its various incarnations over the decade.

I WILL EDIT LATER seriosuly i swear I just need to work

Just now, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Six Feet Under  😥 lost a few others I like, but that was the big one. My fault for not making enough deals!

Thankful I still have a few left in here to write about :wub: I was very nervous for the bloodbath at the end :haha:

This round is always the worst.  The Final ranking is basically a victory lap, with some surprises thrown in.

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

if you made a deal with him then smart move! congrats on it unexpectedly making the top 20! 

I didn't, but I made deals with nearly everyone to get my #2 in the finals because I thought for sure my #1 was gone. :dead: