19.   Heroes

20.   Top Chef

21.   The Society

22.   Masters of Sex  

23.   The Handmaid’s Tale  

24.   Tru Calling

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl5OtvIjfv6-vJee9tArv

STEVEN UNIVERSE

I've heard this show so much but have never watched it. I watched Adventure Time I think before this came out and when it did I was not interested in cartoons anymore. Also, I saw it so much in Tumblr with so much SJW-ness to it which I am not opposed but the way the snowflakes try to glorify the show turned me off so much to it. I am not hating on it but it's just not something I would watch. Anyway, onto the plot of this show.

It's about a boy named Steven Universe and he lives in a fictional town where Crystal Gems, ageless alien warriors, resides. They protect the humans from evil aliens and other threats. The Gems are projected to be female humanoids. Steven is a part of the Gems because he is a halfling. His mother is the former leader of the Gems.

The show has been critically acclaimed and has gathered a large (albeit annoying) fanbase and has been praised for its LGBTQ+ contents. It's been nominated for many awards including 5 emmy nominations. Also, it's the first animated show made solely by a woman. There's that! Yay! A very successful show. I'm sorry if anyone likes this but I just don't care for it. I don't like the graphics and the way they're drawn/stylised. It's not part of my childhood cartoon love either so I have no connection to it. Bye!

SAVING: QUEER AS FOLK US

Face Off

welcome to face off GIF by SYFY

I actually like this show well enough I didn't realize it had some many seasons as I have only seen what's on Netflix but it's not a show with a lot of star power or substance and I don't believe it belongs to last long despite I enjoyed the drama of it all and I enjoy dumb reality comps like this. The show has a pretty judge who does a good job i think. I feel like this show is just kinda there?? I mean they do face art and The winners are never heard from again.The judges on this show are sometimes whack with their favorism and choices but that's tv for you. Bye now 

SavingRizzoli and Isles

Edited by *Diana

Tru Calling

340?cb=20100620121957

Cutting a show I don't know.  But wiki tells me it stars Eliza Dushku so it must have been decent (shes great in other roles).  Tru Calling had 26 episodes, 2 seasons and aired on fox.  The story follows med student Tru davies as she works in a morgue.  She gains the ability to live the past life of one of their victims in order to prevent deaths from occuring.  That actually sounds pretty interesting.  I might have to check it out.  There are some other big names in the cast including Zach Galifiankis and Matt Bomer.  Wonder why it did so poorly?  Anyway, sort of wish I didn't cut it now.  Oops.  

Save: Galavant

P_79257%20(0).png

Planet Earth is a documentary about nature which aired on BBC in 2006 - it is known to be the most expensive nature documentary to ever be made. It was inspired by the success of "The Blue Planet" in 2001. In this documentary of 11 episodes, David Attenborough narrate the show while exploring different biome or habitat on Earth. The documentary series was also the first one to be filmed in High Definition which explains why the images & sceneries of the show are breathtaking. The show was a huge success where it received 4 Emmy awards and broadcasted in more than 130 countries which is quite impressive.

A sequel of the show was aired in 2016 where it focuses more on different part of the Earth such as mountains, desserts, cities, grassland, jungles and islands. This season was also the first tv series to be produced in Ultra HD by BBC. And it was recently announced that another series will be released in 2022 which is impressive.

Overall, this is not a series that I care about which I assume if the case for anyone else in this rankdown. I think the concept and the idea of the series is quite interesting, and I've seen some part of it before - it does bring more knowledge regarding the earth with brilliant image. The series is well made but as I stated, I do not really care for this show that much hence why it's leaving.

SAVING: MASTERS OF SEX

Edited by *Chris

Californiacation

4b6e708a0e205075e192f69b50f711a8.jpg

Californiacation is a great song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. But unfortunately this is not a song rankdown and apparently it's also a show with David Duchovny that I have never seen. I don't think it ever showed up in anyone's requests to me to save so hopefully no one's too distraught over this cut. I'm listening to the song now as I'm doing this writeup cause why not. Duchovny plays a writer who is fighting a bunch of inner demons and addictions to drinking and womanizing. The show aired for seven seasons and yet this is my first time hearing of it. It aired around the same time Mad Men, Breaking Bad, etc. were happening and EVERYONE was trying to create the next Don Draper or Walter White of the depressed, middle aged white dude going through a midlife crisis and it's rarely done well. I'm sure there's 10 other shows you can watch that are better that will give you the same sh*t Californication gives you. Maybe I'm being unfair! Maybe the show is good, I'm judging it without having ever seen it which is unfair. Like I said though, I just feel like this kind of show has been done to death on television so I have no interest in watching it. If I wanted my fix of David Duchovny I'd just watch The X-Files

Saving Nathan For You

The Crazy Ones

375px-The_Crazy_Ones_intertitle.png

Cutting a show I haven't heard of, and it's another sitcom. I am so predictable. The Crazy Ones was created by David E Kelley, and it starred Robin Williams (he stars as Simon, an advertising executive) and Sarah Michelle Gellar (Simon's daughter and business partner). Apparently it was the last show Robin Williams starred in before his death but it doesn't appear to have been a big hit for him as it only lasted one season before being cancelled by CBS and received mixed reviews from critics. Doesn't sound like the sort of thing I would be into so goodbye from this rankdown.  

Saving: The Handmaid's Tale

Top Chef

250px-Top_Chef_logo.png

I'm pretty sure there is some sort of joke I can make about cutting this show, stopping to eat something, and then finally writing this thing down, but I'm too lazy to think of something rn. I'm not a big fan of these shows in general, cooking shows or reality cooking competitions (well anything food related in TV), but that's mostly bc all I'm left with at the end is wanting to go out to eat 😂 Onto this particular show, Top Chef has been airing since 2006, with 16 seasons so far and a ton of spin-offs (I mean I knew it was a successful franchise, but I never realized how many spin-offs they made of it. Kinda impressive). Anyway, format is same-old same-old of RTV: progressive eliminations till you get to the end with just one chef being the winner. Anyway, good for surviving till now.

Save: Maniac

My Hero Academia

File:Boku no Hero Academia Volume 1.png

My Hero Academia is an anime series adapted from a Japanese superhero manga series that was written and illustrated by Kōhei Horikoshi.  The series began airing in 2016, with a fourth season that premiered last fall and is still going on. The show tells the story of a boy named Izuku Midoriya, who is born without superpowers. Where he is from, superpowers are referred to as Quirks, and are extremely common. He dreams of becoming a hero like everyone else, and is scouted by Japan's biggest hero, All Might, who shares his own Quirk with Izuku. All Might sees potential in Izuku and helps get him enrolled in a high school specializing in training heroes.

A movie called My Hero Academia: Two Heroes was released in 2018, and with a follow-up My Hero Academia: Hereoes Rising released just last month. There are plans for a live-action film in the works. It looks like there have also been video games and musicals based upon the series, so that's cool. This genre doesn't particularly appeal to me, but it seems to be a success, so good for it. As of December 2019, the manga the show is based on had sold 26 million copies. 

I also want to post one of the closing theme songs, only because it's called "Heroes", and that's the name of the show I'm saving, so it ties everything together. :giggle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRU7MZWDmgg Linking because the embedded version won't center. 

Saving: Heroes

tumblr_pwe8veINwZ1v063cko3_400.gifv