Keeping Up with Scotty

buttons66

Posted (edited)

just met scotty mccreery’s 90 year old Puerto Rican grandmother at the bank. and oh my god that woman is a national treasure. she told me that gardening will keep me young so ig that’s what i’ll do 🙂

(edited)_Image_RR.png

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

scottymccreery
Verified
Pro Football Hall of Fame
13 years later and still trying to figure out how David Tyree made that catch… had to be bubblegum on his helmet!

Great time at the @profootballhof today! Looking forward to coming back in a few years to see their new petting zoo exhibit, as they’ll be welcoming the 🐐 in there soon. @tombrady

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS0RQZLDoqp/

240456000_979190755956218_85760215983656

Y'all, check out the new episode of Old Dominion's radio show "Band Van Radio" on Apple Music which begins airing TONIGHT (9/2) at 8 PM ET (7 PM CT / 5 PM PT). I chatted with the guys before our recent show together in San Diego about receiving a call from George Strait, my inspiration behind "Why You Gotta Be Like That," writing "Five More Minutes," and more. Always a good time when I'm hanging with them on the road.

Here's the link to their show: https://music.apple.com/.../band-van-radio.../1526392599

Let me know how you enjoyed it after you listen!

241045735_392971378861345_84519704414864

• Like 1

Scotty tonight at Carter Finley Stadium giving interview on ACC Network prior to NC State Football v South Florida. They advertised his new album,talked about Carolina To Me ..as well as football etc. A very hype Scotty 🤣

241130918_3080584008838867_6530323280744

ebyZ0j-s_bigger.jpg

Good to see

roaming the #CarterFinley RV lot. Thanks, again, for "Five More Minutes" and "Carolina to Me."

From the interview on ACC NETWORK.......according to the interview panel  last night there quite a few young ladies gathering near their area for this interview 🥰

241125395_3080955962135005_8233466890906

Edited by buttons66

I am listening to Band van Radio with OD.  It's two hours.  Scotty was on for about 25 seconds after they played You Time.  So far I have heard one OD song, You Time, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Chase Rice, and Rage against the Machine.  What can I say?

After the above songs, they played a Weezer song, then 5MM.  They talked about the song, then the played a song that Scotty chose:  Hotel California by Eagles.  Scotty has that album on vinyl.  Great selection..  If I'm going to listen to a rock song...I'd pick anything by Eagles.

• Like 1

Final comments about the Band van Radio show.  Scotty also chose a song by Joy Williams (Front Porch).  Of the other songs OD chose, I liked Mama Tried, California Girls (Beach Boys), and No Woman No Cry (Bob Marley).  

• Like 1

Scottys IG story....

(edited)_Image_F1.png?width=1920%26heigh

==========================================================

Credit to Erin B for recording Scotty on CMT Hot 20 this morning

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

The artists haven't been officially announced for Hardy's next album (another collaboration album). However, there's an album cover with drawings of each artist collaborating circulating the Internet which includes Scotty. Scotty is left middle (behind vehicle).