Keeping Up with Scotty

buttons66

Posted (edited)

THE CHRIS & SANDY SHOW WITH SEASON 10 AMERICAN IDOL WINNER SCOTTY MCCREERY

Scotty-McCreery.jpg

We had a great conversation with Season 10 American Idol Winner Scotty McCreery. We talked about his new single “You Time”. His tour and how he feels about getting back on the road again plus more! Click the play button below:

https://www.chrissandyshow.com/the-chris-sandy-show/scotty-mccreery/

Stay tuned to You Time at the conclusion ❤️

Edited by buttons66

Country Star Scotty McCreery Shares The Story Behind ‘Five More Minutes’ With Heart of the Rockies Radio

https://heartoftherockiesradio.com/country-star-scotty-mccreery-shares-the-story-behind-five-more-minutes-with-heart-of-the-rockies-radio/

Scotty-McCreery-775x440-B.jpg?resize=775

Country susperstar Scotty McCreery joined Heart of the Rockies Radio’s Terry West to talk about his new album, his tour, and his hit single “Five More Minutes.”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, buttons66 said:
:ohyeah:❤️🥰

If this is a new single, either YT is getting to #1 quicker than expected or they are giving up on it.  Maybe album coming out real soon. 

7 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

If this is a new single, either YT is getting to #1 quicker than expected or they are giving up on it.  Maybe album coming out real soon. 

I don't think they're giving up on YT. I do think YT is moving quicker than expected. Remember when a few other songs was released prior the Seasons Change album release that weren't singles. I assume that's what's going to happen. Scotty & his team will release a couple other songs to gain buzz before the album release. Many artists do this. 

Edited by ptebwwong
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ptebwwong said:

I don't think they're giving up on YT. I do think YT is moving quicker than expected. Remember when a few other songs was released prior the Seasons Change album release that weren't singles. I assume that's what's going to happen. Scotty & his team will release a couple other songs to gain buzz before the album release. Many artists do this. 

HERE WE GO ............

Edited by buttons66

2 hours ago, ptebwwong said:

You're right.  I forgot.  Released to us but not to radio.  Got it!

Edited by tfortexas

Posted (edited)
Mike Wheless
@mikewheless
·
@ScottyMcCreery
is my guest co-host in one week on Tuesday July 20th! Excited to have him back & hear about his new music & more! DM me your questions!

E6NY0C1XMAsUxYw?format=jpg&name=medium

Got some more specific info from him ... 7-9amEST 🥰
Edited by buttons66

8 hours ago, tfortexas said:

This new drop has nothing to do with "You Time" ...Remember, the name of the current 'album' game is to release several new songs in advance of a new album! :thumbs:  

• Like 3

Scotty McCreery Teases New Music on Social Media

Scotty McCreery, the beloved American Idol winner, teased an upcoming project on his social media. “New music’s coming sooner than you think,” he wrote to fans, and the response has been massive! Fans cannot wait to see what McCreery has in store. With those signature deep vocals, how could he ever disappoint?

https://talentrecap.com/scotty-mccreery-teases-new-music-on-social-media/

GettyImages-1270722235-764x509.jpg

Tried -- futilely -- to get QDR Live on my pc -- nope.  Content not available in my area.  However, I finally tried by iPhone.  Yessss!

Heard Scotty and Mike talk about that AI day in Garner...Scotty sang This Is It live (has guitar with him)....they chatted a little more ...now they are playing 5MM.

Will listen as long as I can before I head off to work.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

Tried -- futilely -- to get QDR Live on my pc -- nope.  Content not available in my area.  However, I finally tried by iPhone.  Yessss!

Heard Scotty and Mike talk about that AI day in Garner...Scotty sing This Is I live (has guitar with him)....they chatted a little more ...now they are playing 5MM.

Will listen as long as I can before I head off to work.

I can only listen to QDR on my tablet..not on my laptop. I have tablet plugged in to cover the 2hours. ..only for Scotty!🥰 He sounds good for early morning..especially acoustic This Is It .

They chatted about Miss Judy.  She's fine -- Scotty and Gabi are headed over to the house in Garner for dinner tonight.  She texted she will be serving one of her surprises tonight.  Scotty mentioned how Judy served what appeared to be an apple pie one time -- turned out it was a squash pie.  

And yes, the fam has been wondering about the possibility of a baby soon.  Scotty laughed...and said they have plenty of time.  Mike asked if Gabi was still working.  Scotty replied with the story of their original plans for last year...trip to Europe, touring together all year (with Moose). Gabi may not be going back to a hospital environment....maybe missionary work.

Scotty very sweetly wished a young man named Mason good luck with his chemo today.  (His mom had called in asking for a shout out for Mason.)

• Like 1