Jump to content
idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
buttons66

Keeping Up with Scotty

Recommended Posts

 
Now and then...When a metal head takes care of country
 
🤝
and I still don’t listen to it lol. Good times sir, always a pleasure
 
🎩

#vegas #country #music #countrymusic #americanidol #winner

 

 

https://instagram.com/p/B8TckZsBedq/?igshid=1rne7da1snlll

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A voice of reason ..to quieten the 'on-line uninformed' last night   🙌

 

They have. The owners took one thing from each teams in-game experience to thank the NHL owners for letting them be a franchise. This was what they took from the Canes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is new - it is on FB Watching Scotty Grow and is an instragram from All Inclusive Radio.  There is a picture also.

 

Its the music of #ScottyMcCreery all day today with two in a row randomly thrown in for your Monday. He also will be featured on the #PurtyThirty. More info at https://buff.ly/2H74scl
#AllInclusiveRadio #DCtheDJ #OnlineRadio #CountryRadio #GetOurApp @scottymccreery

4h

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just heard the very end of that interview....but then the guys on the show talked about him for about 4-5 more minutes.  They really like him

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

I just heard the very end of that interview....but then the guys on the show talked about him for about 4-5 more minutes.  They really like him

I istened to it ..was a fun interview with lots of laughing etc..yes they love him  fo sure. the ineveitable questions and ribbing occured over the wearing of the Knights jersey...Scotty said when he was asked he told them he would be wearing his red and white canes jersey but when he got there plans changed with them making him a Knights jersey and asked him to wear it ..to which he agreed for 2 minutes!! he knew he would get some ribbing but not as much as appeared but he re-iterated ANYONE who knows him ..hes a die-hard canes fan , A season ticket holder and attends every game when hes home . But in usual Scotty-fashion he brushed it off as 'no biggie' and as he thought a 'harmless' 2 minutes!  he said they went out with the Canes team after the game where some ribbing ensued but he dished back. He said they had great fun night ..and all was good with the team.

 

They continued talking about the Wolfpack basketball and had him choose between getting a Grammy or the Wolfpack winning an ACC Championship..he went with the Championship altho he doubted either would happen ..but if they did any shows would get cancelled and he would be attending..cos it might not happen again ..life of s Wolfpack fan !! Some talk about him going back to NC to perform in March ..they did play Home In My Mind at the beginning.

 

There was some other just general chit chat back 'n forth of minor detail..and much laughing and joking around.

 

As Carol mentioned the 2 broadcasters continued talking about Scotty in glowing terms and reiterated to fans all was good with Scotty  and never doubt his heart is with the Canes. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maryhayden274 said:

I think this is new - it is on FB Watching Scotty Grow and is an instragram from All Inclusive Radio.  There is a picture also.

 

Its the music of #ScottyMcCreery all day today with two in a row randomly thrown in for your Monday. He also will be featured on the #PurtyThirty. More info at https://buff.ly/2H74scl
#AllInclusiveRadio #DCtheDJ #OnlineRadio #CountryRadio #GetOurApp @scottymccreery

4h

 

Great find Mary!! :thumbs:

 

 

Edited by drdeb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, buttons66 said:

I istened to it ..was a fun interview with lots of laughing etc..yes they love him  fo sure. the ineveitable questions and ribbing occured over the wearing of the Knights jersey...Scotty said when he was asked he told them he would be wearing his red and white canes jersey but when he got there plans changed with them making him a Knights jersey and asked him to wear it ..to which he agreed for 2 minutes!! he knew he would get some ribbing but not as much as appeared but he re-iterated ANYONE who knows him ..hes a die-hard canes fan , A season ticket holder and attends every game when hes home . But in usual Scotty-fashion he brushed it off as 'no biggie' and as he thought a 'harmless' 2 minutes!  he said they went out with the Canes team after the game where some ribbing ensued but he dished back. He said they had great fun night ..and all was good with the team.

 

They continued talking about the Wolfpack basketball and had him choose between getting a Grammy or the Wolfpack winning an ACC Championship..he went with the Championship altho he doubted either would happen ..but if they did any shows would get cancelled and he would be attending..cos it might not happen again ..life of s Wolfpack fan !! Some talk about him going back to NC to perform in March ..they did play Home In My Mind at the beginning.

 

There was some other just general chit chat back 'n forth of minor detail..and much laughing and joking around.

 

As Carol mentioned the 2 broadcasters continued talking about Scotty in glowing terms and reiterated to fans all was good with Scotty  and never doubt his heart is with the Canes. 

 

You can listen to the entire podcast here:

https://cms.megaphone.fm/channel/sportschannel8?selected=CAPITOL9859560163

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BDrVZ3UX_normal.jpg
Grady Smith
 
@gradywsmith
· 3h
If you are an American Idol fan that once called in to vote for Josh Gracin, Kellie Pickler, Scotty McCreery, Bucky Covington, or, ya know, Carrie Underwood, then come take a walk down memory lane.
 
 
h

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

Opener for Scotty feb 22nd PA and feb 23rd NY..Tenille Arts

 

EQlqx13WkAI2OZf?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by buttons66

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, buttons66 said:

 

NOW this is a total tease !!..............😂😍

 

EQq4djZXUAcMPZ_?format=jpg&name=medium

Yes, if we could enlarge it enough maybe we could see what it says. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

Yes, if we could enlarge it enough maybe we could see what it says. 

 

 Magnifying glass doesnt help ..enlarging makes it fuzzy..............😏.......😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...