Keeping Up with Scotty

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Universal Music Publishing Group   @UMPG  

This weeks pollstar Live stream chart.................    

Scotty,Gabi and friends are sure hurting today with such a tragic loss of their friend Yameer Such a beautiful rendition ..and tribute 🙏  

Posted Images

SXMTheHighway: Three years ago today, and Russell the Guinea Pig made the #GroundhogDay call! What do you think Russell will predict today: SPRING or WINTER??

😁

#StormeWarrenShow #TheHighway

EtN3cLsXcAMrSqB?format=jpg&name=small

Video from 2018 ....Russell the Guinea Pig Day 

https://www.facebook.com/95817515676/videos/10157896191995677

Edited by buttons66
24 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

Why would Scotty be releasing another single at this point?

That might be like 50 weeks.  I doubt it has been decided what the next single would be for sure. 

Connection to Scotty thru Frank Rodgers ...and Fluid /SpiritMusic group 

JEREMY BUSSEY

Jeremy Bussey grew up in the small town of Sylvan Springs, Alabama just outside of Birmingham. He started taking piano lessons at 5 years old. While he loved music itself, the first time he wrote a song, that love took on a whole new meaning. Jeremy started playing songwriter nights as often as he could. He continued to work at crafting his lyrical skills and ultimately signed with Fluid Music Revolution/Spirit Music Nashville in 2019. These days, he has become the “go to guy” for great lyrics and song ideas.

Jeremy’s songs have been recorded by Jason Aldean, Brantley Gilbert, Ashley McBryde, Chase Rice, Tyler Farr, Thompson Square, Lonestar, Tate Stevens and Mark Wills to name a few.

Jeremy has also landed songs for synch with tv/film including Pepsi, Ram Trucks, Dallas Housewives, Heart of Dixie and others.

“I have always loved the stories in songs. That’s why the lyric has always been my strongest suit. I enjoy playing the piano, guitar and singing, but I love writing a great lyric and idea. It’s like putting the last piece of the puzzle together…then starting another puzzle.”

Jeremy currently lives in Nashville with his wife Christy.

https://www.everythingnash.com/10-country-artists-who-should-be-grand-ole-opry-members/

10 Country Artists Who Should Be Grand Ole Opry Members

10. Scotty McCreery

Scotty McCreery is one of the very few artists who have successfully transitioned from becoming famous on a reality TV talent show — in his case, American Idol, to a country music career. He made his debut on the Grand Ole Opry in 2011, shortly after his Idol win, and has been a frequent performer since then. While there might be a few who could rightfully be inducted before McCreery, his name at least deserves to be included in the list of hopeful future nominees.

😍✔️👌🥰👍

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 3