Keeping Up with Scotty

buttons66

Nancy and Newman are on BOB in Harrisburg.which is in the yellow zone for quarantining...which means they could have the wedding (preferably outdoors), but I think the number of guests was limited to 25-30 people.  Of course, they were probably planning the wedding right before their county (Dauphin) was to enter the yellow.  Very nerve-wracking.

https://wyrk.com/scotty-mccreery-shares-his-favorite-place-to-sing-with-clay-and-company/

This mornings interview on link above

QBJXtMHz?format=jpg&name=small

Thanks !!

The stars that you hear on 106.5 WYRK have similar habits to you and I. They make more money and have bigger houses, but when you strip it all down, they are still regular people.

Scotty McCreery is getting ready for his latest song "In Between" to go to number one! We had a chance to speak with him on Clay and Company.

Read More: Scotty McCreery Shares His Favorite Place To Sing With Clay And C | https://wyrk.com/scotty-mccreery-shares-his-favorite-place-to-sing-with-clay-and-company/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

21 hours ago, buttons66 said:

Scotty catching up with Caleb and Mindy...

https://www.hankfm.com/show-blogs/caleb-mindy/catching-up-with-scotty-mccreery/

AI-Y2W-d?format=jpg&name=small

2QmpvKqG_bigger.jpg

Caleb & Mindy got to catch up with and hear about his ping pong status, upcoming album, and tour!

Scotty checks in with Janie and Mike at QDR 

https://www.947qdr.com/2020/06/18/mike-and-janie-speak-to-scotty-mccreery/

3EhJ7Mfn?format=jpg&name=small

What does say is the biggest change he’s had to make during quarantine? Our interview

Edited by buttons66

• 2 weeks later...

WKzO-YXK_bigger.jpg

💥
Garner’s Homegrown July 3 Video Celebration is finally here! Head over to the town’s YouTube channel and stream it with the whole family

🇺🇸
https://youtu.be/lBgwF3bJOHo

Featuring:

Garners Home Grown July 3rd Celebration ..inc Scotty 

EcB2ExBWkAMcyKa?format=jpg&name=small

Entire video was posted to You Tube as advertised at 4pm ..will be shown on local TV Channel GTV11 at 8pm in Garner.

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

Found this oldie  but one of the best bus concerts when 5MM was released in 2017. Great fun with the band/crew and really showcases Dylans guitar skills ...and a fun side we dont see that much . 😍

• Like 2

Scottys Facebook .....

· 
North Carolina has birthed some great country music artists like Randy Travis, Eric Church, Luke Combs and more. One of my favorites has always been Charlie Daniels. He was an amazing musician who was always incredibly kind to me.
In 2017 backstage at the Grand Ole Opry, Charlie presented me with the State of North Carolina's Order of the Long Leaf Pine Award, which is awarded to persons for exemplary service to the State of North Carolina and their communities that is above and beyond the call of duty and which has made a significant impact and strengthened North Carolina. I was honored to receive the award, as no one has more pride in North Carolina than I do, but what made the night even more fantastic was receiving it from Charlie, who was a musical hero of mine in addition to being a past recipient of the Order of the Long Leaf Pine Award. I will treasure that memory always.
It breaks my heart to learn today that Charlie has passed away, but I thank him for always being so kind to me and for sharing with all of us his musical talent. His music and his memory will live on. Rest In Peace, Charlie.
  • Like 2

Thank you for always supporting Scotty & his music. Right now after giving nearly 100 online performances since March, Scotty is focusing on finishing up the new album. I know we’re all excited about that!! I love what I’ve heard thus far & know you will too. We appreciate y’all!

EcU6NTHX0AIVwyf?format=jpg&name=medium
Edited by buttons66
  • Like 2

Scotty McCreery's Cover of 'Strawberry Wine' is Literal Perfection

Erin's Deep Dish on Country

JULY 13, 2020
erin.jpg?width=133&height=133&crop=133:133,smart

ERIN CREEDON
  •  
  •  
  •  
Scotty McCreery, Cover, Strawberry Wine, CMA Summer Stay Cay

Erin has all the latest news straight from Nashville with her Deep Dish on Country!

1. Scotty McCreery performed a cover of the classic 90's country ballad "Strawberry Wine" for the CMA Summer Stay Cay and it's literal perfection.

• Between his deep southern voice and his acoustic guitar, fans are saying he should record an official version of the cover! (I wouldn't be opposed)
Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

After much anticipation and a drawn out decision-making process (thanks Covid), it’s time for the 2nd cup of 2020! The boys will be headed to West Virginia to play The Old White course at The Greenbrier!

YwLzasvL_bigger.jpg

Can’t wait to lift another cup this weekend #TeamLC

108111644_4079902835415107_8442427043399

Edited by buttons66

St8 Cup Weekened at Greenbriar..

..Moose is hoping he is going too..all eyes on Scotty

Waitin' on Will Norris

109514238_3714042255277547_3104058071080

A stop-off at Martinsville Speedway .....I suspect requested by Wiggins

109539838_3714042351944204_5079710780790

A stop-off at Sidewinders   

Travel started last night from Raleigh to Greenbriar  for St8 Golf this weekend