Keeping Up with Scotty

buttons66

My "Five More Minutes" music video, directed by , recently passed 100 Million views on .

❤️
It's 1 of only 8 country songs that hit #1 on Mediabase/Country Aircheck in the last 2 years to do this.

🙌

It wouldn't have happened without y'all watching. Thank You!

EVKxY5QUMAAslNq?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by buttons66

From MUSIC ROW 

Scotty McCreery’s “Five More Minutes” Video Hits 100 Million Mark For YouTube Views

Scotty McCreery‘s video for “Five More Minutes” has now garnered more than 100 million views on YouTube.

The video, directed by filmmaker Jeff Ray, featured rare footage of McCreery growing up with family and friends and peaked at No. 1 on both the CMT Hot 20 Countdown and the GAC Top 20 Countdown. Ray also directed McCreery’s videos for his second No. 1 hit “This is It” (nearing 60 million videos views on YouTube) and his current top 15 single “In Between,” in addition to  directing all three acoustic videos from his recent digital EP, The Soundcheck Sessions.

“Jeff Ray went through hundreds of hours of rare family footage and perfectly captured what ‘Five More Minutes’ was all about,” said McCreery. “I wanted the video to feel as intimate as the song that I wrote with Frank and Monty, and Jeff did an incredible job of presenting some very personal moments that visually gave the song a different dimension. When I saw what he did with the ‘Five More Minutes’ video, I knew I loved his creative vision and wanted him to direct all the music videos from the Seasons Change album.”

“Five More Minutes” was McCreery’s first No.1 hit on both Mediabase/Country Aircheck Country Singles Chart and Billboard Country Airplay Chart. He wrote it with Frank Rogers (who also produced the song) and Monty Criswell, and it was the lead single from his album Seasons Change, which debuted at No.1 on the Billboard Country Albums Chart.

ScottyMcCreey_JeffRay_InBetween.jpg

Edited by buttons66

Scotty McCreery· 
Just learned that @Pandora added my song "Now" from my See You Tonight album to their "Remembering busbee" playlist. I wrote "Now" with busbee and Frank Rogers and it was the opening song of my live show for a couple of years.

I'm glad to see Pandora honoring busbee, his memory and his musical legacy like this. He was a good guy and a great songwriter. Hope you'll check out the full playlist as it also includes songs by Keith Urban (including a duet with Carrie Underwood), Maren Morris, Lauren Alaina, Little Big Town, Trisha Yearwood, P!nk, The Fray, Kelly Clarkson, Lady Antebellum, Drake White, Carly Pearce, Hunter Hayes, Blake Shelton, Shakira, Rascal Flats, Backstreet Boys, and more.

?l=images%252Fa1%252F22%252Fca%252Fd8%25

https://www.pandora.com/playlist/PL:64164707:1742630896?part=nbs&corr=307010_cp_pdne&_branch_match_id=768523408067417251&fbclid=IwAR1Z634h7MxIz8IEkITNTWDeyA6Nikb5jRqOgKbnAD73ahJK1nfM9-DwANI

_1080W_1080H.jpg

Edited by buttons66

My team learned that Judith Garloch, the sweet lady featured in the Taste of Country story below that was reposted on my website, passed away yesterday morning. It was a pleasure meeting Judith and her husband Kenneth in 2014 in Newark, Ohio. Please join me in keeping her family in your thoughts and prayers today. May she Rest In Peace.

ELDERLY WOMAN CREDITS SCOTTY MCCREERY WITH SAVING HER LIFE

Courtesy Taste of Country

Scotty McCreery is ‘just’ a country singer to many, but to 75-year-old Judith Garloch, he’s also a lifesaver.bilde-1

Garloch, a lifelong music lover, wasn’t really into country music until the tenth season of ‘American Idol‘ — the one that McCreery ended up winning. She watched the show religiously, which eventually prompted her husband, Kenneth, to join her.

“Usually I watch TV downstairs and he watches westerns and sports upstairs,” Judith explains. “He started liking Scotty and he’d come down and watch (Idol) with me.”

But one night while watching ‘Idol’ together, Kenneth felt his wife’s head hit his shoulder. She hadn’t fallen asleep — rather, she was in full cardiac arrest. Firefighters rushed to the scene, and eventually, she was stabilized.

Judith had a pacemaker put in the next day. Although she’s grateful to all those who helped save her life, the country fan believes McCreery should be credited, too.

“If (my husband) hadn’t been with me, watching Scotty McCreery, he wouldn’t have found me until hours later,” she relates.

While the ‘See You Tonight’ singer was onstage in front of the ‘Idol’ judges, he probably never knew exactly how much impact his presence on the show would have. To show her gratitude, Judith Garloch has since bought every album the ‘Idol’ winner has ever made.

This week, the elderly couple’s daughter also bought her parents tickets to the young singer’s in Newark, Ohio. Not only did they get to see McCreery light up the stage on Jan. 23, but they also got to thank him in person for saving a very precious life.

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 2

Hey y'all - I'm sharing my Gratitune “This is It” to support Vanderbilt Health and show my gratitude and support for the hard work that doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and medical staff are doing to keep our community safe both there and around the world. I'll also throw a shout out to the Duke University Hospital and our friends at the Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant Unit where Gabi worked.

And I’m not stopping there! I’m also teaming up with Cracker Barrel Old Country Store to deliver meals to 5,000 medical professionals who are working night and day for all of us. Go to www.crackerbarrel.com/comfort to purchase a $10 gift card and Cracker Barrel will donate an additional meal to a health care hero. Thank you Cracker Barrel for providing some home-cooked comfort to these healthcare heroes.

Add your own Gratitune by visiting www.gratitunes.com and submitting your own favorite song to the playlist to be enjoyed by the doctors, nurses, and medical staff on the frontlines of fighting COVID-19. #Gratitunes #VUMCHeroes #CrackerBarrelMoment

Edited by buttons66

Tonight, Saturday April 25th from 7-10pm join us to enjoy a virtual prom night in with some of the biggest DJ’s and superstars in music including and

! #promathome

Watch at http://KNCIFM.COM!

TODAY AT 10:00 PM
Prom At Home

Tune in to watch live
Now 100.5 fm plans to go live.Like Page

You and your friends can watch as we shout out schools celebrating their proms with us. Plus, check out DJ’s mixing live and exclusive performances from some of the biggest names in music. RSVP by posting a picture of your prom dress or tux on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or TikTok, tag your date and use the hashtag #promathome

Facebook ............  https://www.facebook.com/KNCI/

Edited by buttons66

18 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

On their FB page it says 7 pm PDT.

Yes.  Scotty held up a sigh saying kygo at 8pm which would be the same time for Denver.mst.  So guess more than one station is showing it.   

Edit:  kygo Denver also shows Jon Pardi for the prom at home.  He isn't shown on the knci list. May be two different shows. 

Edited by tfortexas

EWfcr-BXsAAXQZq?format=png&name=small

1 HOUR COUNTDOWN until #PromAtHome begins! doesn't want you to miss out! Tonight, from 7-10PM enjoy a virtual prom night in with some of the biggest DJ’s and superstars in music! Watch at http://KNCIFM.COM

🕺

💃

Edited by buttons66

5 minutes ago, buttons66 said:

Its 10.50pm EST ..they just said Scotty coming up in 20 minutes. 

Russell has already been on.

Scotty's on the prom at home and club cooee and in bed watching Toy Story at the same time.   multi-tasking at its best.

Edited by tfortexas