American Idol Unpopular Opinions Thread

countrynineteen

5 minutes ago, Crisis said:

Not to downplay these seasons, but I take it you weren't around for the S5 fan wars. :haha:

Sadly no... Season 6 in 2007 was my first season of Idol. lol

I wish they would release the old seasons to streaming services so I could watch the first 5! ❤️ 

3 hours ago, KelseyW said:

I see. Season 5 had its fair share of rabid fanbases who were at odds with each other, especially towards the end. The only fan war I think rivals them is the Adam/Kris one.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2021 at 2:25 AM, KelseyW said:

you missed all the fun and good times back on the old idol on fox boards. season 5 was THE BEST! I remember people kept complaining every week about chris daughtry because he killing the competition.. :P

On 6/15/2021 at 5:36 AM, Crisis said:

I see. Season 5 had its fair share of rabid fanbases who were at odds with each other, especially towards the end. The only fan war I think rivals them is the Adam/Kris one.

actually season 4 was quiet rabid back on the old idol on fox boards. that was when i started watching and found out about the fan wars.. and it was messy!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/14/2021 at 7:25 PM, KelseyW said:

I wish they would release the old seasons to streaming services so I could watch the first 5! ❤️ 

There was a channel on Youtube that had every single episode. I was binging it these past few months and then it all got removed when i was in the middle of season 12. :( Might still be worth a search though to see if another channel has them.

• Sad 2

• 5 weeks later...