• Hello Sunday
    • Will Breman

Tragic scenario:

PV1: Jake

PV2: Ricky

PV3: Will :teehee:

IS: Hello Sunday

:whistling:

I don't think Will has much of a chance for PV but if you swap him with Kat (who I think is 5th on votes tbh)... That would be pretty tragic and that scenario isn't that impossible :x

Edited by fredcr123

Katie most likely. She gave her worst performance last night.

I’m sorry that was not her worst performance at all. Many of us loved it and keep watching it. However, they slotted her at the worst time, and gave other top contenders popular purchase/streaming songs and MUCH better Slots. Dear Lord, like Ricky needed “Let it Be,” a gift of the highest magnitude. And Rose was given a great cross over song second before last which is like the best slot to boot. Then Jake, lets not talk about his cross over songs but most of all closing out? So they handicapped the heck out of katie (which is exactly what they did). Hoping she pulls through in PV (to TOP 4) in spite of all the CRAP!!!!!!!!

Here are the totals so far...

Jake 38

Ricky 32

Katie 28

Rose 26

Kat 3

Hello Sunday 1

Marybeth 1

Will 0

The fact that Jake, Katie Ricky and Rose are so far ahead of the others feels like it’s almost a guarantee that they’ll be the final 4.

It feels a bit TOO obvious though. What’s the shocker? Will there even be one?

The fact that Jake, Katie Ricky and Rose are so far ahead of the others feels like it’s almost a guarantee that they’ll be the final 4.

It feels a bit TOO obvious though. What’s the shocker? Will there even be one?

Any shocker would have to be one those bottom 4 winning the IS. Can you imagine the meltdowns if Kat beat Rose in the IS?

I’m sorry that was not her worst performance at all. Many of us loved it and keep watching it. However, they slotted her at the worst time, and gave other top contenders popular purchase/streaming songs and MUCH better Slots. Dear Lord, like Ricky needed “Let it Be,” a gift of the highest magnitude. And Rose was given a great cross over song second before last which is like the best slot to boot. Then Jake, lets not talk about his cross over songs but most of all closing out? So they handicapped the heck out of katie (which is exactly what they did). Hoping she pulls through in PV (to TOP 4) in spite of all the CRAP!!!!!!!!

According to the SM thread, Minivan the audience approved that performance so there's that.

A frontrunner shouldn't rely too much on TPTB treatment tbh. Katie was given more than fair treatment so far, she's just capitalizing on her body of work rn. We'll see how it goes; perhaps she doesn't need TPTB anymore.

WHAT I WANT:

Rose / Jake / Ricky — Will

WHAT WILL HAPPEN:

Jake / Ricky / Katie — Rose

I'm sorry, I don't trust America to give Rose the popular vote. Her iTunes reviews already have several folks complaining that she screamed through that perfectly nuanced performance, so it's whatever. And I already know Will is probably in the Bottom 2. Jake is the only surefire Top 3 contestant, not sure who else will join him, but he was so good last night, that I can't even be mad.

I'll be okay if Rose goes home and loses in an Instant Save to Hello Sunday. I'll live. I promise. :no:

WHAT I WANT:

Rose / Jake / Ricky — Will

WHAT WILL HAPPEN:

Jake / Ricky / Katie — Rose

I'm sorry, I don't trust America to give Rose the popular vote. Her iTunes reviews already have several folks complaining that she screamed through that perfectly nuanced performance, so it's whatever. And I already know Will is probably in the Bottom 2. Jake is the only surefire Top 3 contestant, not sure who else will join him, but he was so good last night, that I can't even be mad.

I'll be okay if Rose goes home and loses in an Instant Save to Hello Sunday. I'll live. I promise. :no:

That sounds tragic, ugh, come on casuals!

Give Rose a PV! OR. WE. RIOT :yes: