The Voice 17 ● Live Top 8 Eliminations ● Discussion

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rose deserves to win it all, it’s so obvious and about damn time. However I do think Kat deserved a spot in the finale ahead of Katie and Jake who are very overrated

kat would be the one considered "overrated" since her skills and praise have a much bigger gap... :whistling:

Please don’t congratulate her. You hated on her all season.

They literally have Kat as their favorite of the season I believe. You don't need to get so aggressive at someone congratulating an artist for getting higher than expected for an artist of their genre.

I just would like to point out that Kat made 5th place with a piss poor performance slot every single week and having to follow up Katie almost all the time. She also got 2nd in the instant save against two powerhouses with a coach who didn’t even support her to win it! Her power with the right treatment gets beleive she would’ve been in that finale

rebuttal: kat wouldn't have made it this far without blake

Its not her fault people dont vote for African american females that often :*

Say it louder for the people in the back.

This isn't Gwen's fault. The voters don't like people who fall into Rose's demographics. Look at her iTunes ratings and the people giving her 1 star for "screaming" through her performance last night. :rolleyes:

The shocker tonight was that there was no shocker. All 4 did get in. :dead:

Now for the mother of all battles between Katie and Jake. -_-

Ricky and Rose are safe and will perform two solos next week, that's all that counts. :clap:

The shocker tonight was that there was no shocker. All 4 did get in. :dead:

Now for the mother of all battles between Katie and Jake. -_-

Ricky and Rose are safe and will perform two solos next week, that's all that counts. :clap:

:D I'm happy with that

5th place ain’t bad for an indie artist

Could have been higher if she had more support on the show but Blake's support post show would be awesome for Kat. Here's hoping he keeps his promise which he made 3x on national TV. :sorcerer: :sorcerer: