The Voice 17 ● Live Top 8 Eliminations ● Discussion

istersay

I was never a fan, but she must have something special to have such dedicated fans. I wish her the best. :thumbs:

Thanks. :flowers:

Reagan Strange from S15 finished in about the same spot as Kat. IDF didn't like her and only a handful of us supported her during the season. Reagan is now signed to a Christian label and working on her debut album.

I am hopeful that Kat would find similar opportunities, especially when Blake kept promising her his support post show. :sorcerer:

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. :flowers:

Reagan Strange from S15 finished in about the same spot as Kat. IDF didn't like her and only a handful of us supported her during the season. Reagan is now signed to a Christian label and working on her debut album.

I am hopeful that Kat would find similar opportunities, especially when Blake kept promising her his support post show. :sorcerer:

At least Blake keeps his promises. Unlike someone else who's all talk. :ermm:

#BLESS @ Rose advancing through! :wub: She's obviously getting 4th and she deserves better than that, but I'l take and am really happy we get another week of performances from her. <3

I do like that each coach got 1 act in the finale. :teehee:

Honestly, I think it'll be close between her and Ricky for 3rd and 4th while Katie and Hoot battle for the top spot. Britton needed the instant save but got second. Ricky had easily the best song + a strong performance tied to a really emotional story.

Either way though, glad this is the final four we got. We get originals from Rose, Ricky AND Katie now :w00twave:

Im content with this finale. just wish that rose got a pv but I don't even care who wins at this point because we got one extra rose performance

Same.

Wasn't fun for me tonight though, having both Kat and Rose in the IS. So yeah, Rose getting the PV would have been the happier, less complicated, I suppose perfect outcome. But hey, glass half full, yeah? So, end of the day, I thought Kat had her 2nd or 3rd best performance of the season, so was happy to see/hear that. Glad she was deservedly 2nd, not last, in the IS. Sad to see her go. Happy Blake offered to help her with cutting a record/signing a record deal. BLESSED with the extra Rose performance, and pumped that she moves on to SANG another day, that day being FINALE Monday! Oh, and also looking forward to a Rose/Gwen duet. :thumbs:

Hmmm... does the name start with "A"? :shifty:

Are you psychic? :fear:

Jordan was actually in a car accident a few weeks ago and totaled his Voice prize car. Flipped upside down. He was fine though.

Yikes! I'm glad he's OK.

Kyla and Spensha on the same season. We McDonald. Kennedy Holmes. Tessane Chin. I may be missing a few more.

Nah, those don't count. The original post specifically said black WOMEN. Wé and Kennedy were children, and so was Koryn.

And Tessanne was mixed, and from what I can see on Google Images, neither of her parents were black.

Kyla, Spensha, and Rose are the only black women to make it to the finale in The Voice US's history.

Nah, those don't count. The original post specifically said black WOMEN. Wé and Kennedy were children, and so was Koryn.

And Tessanne was mixed, and from what I can see on Google Images, neither of her parents were black.

Kyla, Spensha, and Rose are the only black women to make it to the finale in The Voice US's history.

Spensha is a country singer, though. Are you sure we should count her?

Correct.

Sorry for the others who were confused by my original post.

Does nobody remember britton? He proved that just because someone got an instant save doesn't mean that they can't get at least second.

E.Stewie brought up a good point about that, unless you believe somehow this time it's different.

She's built up an enormous following over the season. It didn't really matter what she did last night.

Except for the scary comments I read here, Katie has always dominated in all social media! And as far as my family is concerned, we LOVED her last NIGHT!!! LOVED LOVED LOVED!! It was SASS to the SASS MAX POWER of SASS!! And in her interview last night regarding her favorite moment on the show, she said it was when she turned around in Lady Marmalade and said “se sois.”

LOVING KATIE and will be so sad when it’s OVER! I hope she will be one we can continue to see and hear!!