The Voice 17 ● Live Top 8 Performances ● Discussion

I can’t stop dreaming of Katie’s Awesome Show!! I mean performance!!

More more more more more. She’s in her own PLANET!!!

That’s why they put her so early bc next to her everyone pales. I’m sorry but it’s true. I don't care what happened, but she is a FORCE to be RECKONED!!! I <3 KATIE!!

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG, Kat looked soooooo beautiful, and the set was too. Not perfect, but for me, this was her BEST performance since her blinds. Loved it, loved the song, and love her. What a time to deliver a moment. Don't care much what everyone else says, but everything came together for me on that. Again, it didn't need to be vocally perfect, just perfectly imperfect. She's still at risk, but this helps her case.

Ooooh, did I hear "classic rock song" from Will & Ricky? :wub:

I can’t stop dreaming of Katie’s Awesome Show!! I mean performance!!

More more more more more. She’s in her own PLANET!!!

That’s why they put her so early bc next to her everyone pales. I’m sorry but it’s true. I don't care what happened, but she is a FORCE to be RECKONED!!! I <3 KATIE!!

Ok be honest...you're Katie's mom aren't you?

Hmm. . . . Not sure about the arrangement, but she crushed it vocally, as per usual.

Yeah didn't really like the arrangement either. :ph34r:

If her worst performance is an easy B/B+ at worst, then she's fine for the finale. :ph34rwave:

I thought it was good. Just not at all what I would've wanted her to do in this round.

Agreed.

Interesting this is her solo song. i would have loved this to be her duet song with Rose instead.

Katie still delivered a really good and fun performance. Def one of my lesser faves from her but still would be better compared to some others remaining for me. :ph34rwave:

So who did Kat pissed off in production? Full on Holly Tucker treatment. I guess they want her instantly eliminated. :angry:

omg Holly Tucker. :dead: Has any The Voice contestant had worse performance spots than her? :lmao:

Has anyone had worse order placements then Kat?

Holly Turner, from Season 4. That was literally all i remembered about her. :haha: She went 1st/2nd/3rd each show. Then the night they sang two songs, she went 2nd on the first round and then 1st the 2nd round. :dead:

Hoe bout we leave that to Rose eh Blake?

YES, that's Rose's song. :wub: