istersay

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ill be pretty shocked if PVs arent Rose, Katie and Jake

Be prepared for a shock...Ricky was the best of the night (and Blake wants him in the finale) so he's going to sail right through, Jake will go right through as the lone country guy, and Katie probably has enough support to get her the vote too.

Maybe Kat has much more of a silent fanbase than any of us know and TPTB had to work overtime to keep her out of the finale.

It's probably because of Blake's history of getting 2 PVs. They're making damn sure it doesn't happen this season. Meanwhile, they're doing everything in their power to prop up Rose (including marginalizing Katie), not because they care about Rose, but to get Gwen to the finale. I think Rose deserves to be there, but I despise this level of manipulation.

It's probably because of Blake's history of getting 2 PVs. They're making damn sure it doesn't happen this season. Meanwhile, they're doing everything in their power to prop up Rose (including marginalizing Katie), not because they care about Rose, but to get Gwen to the finale. I think Rose deserves to be there, but I despise this level of manipulation.

Really? I love it.

Great song choice for the pairing. Was fair to all concerned. Kat's voice opening up on this. Her full voice is very good. A tad pitchy from Kat, but not too much. "Bun" girl was far pitchier! The best singer was the other Sunday, but Kat was not far behind. I enjoyed it.

Duets ranked

1. Rose & Katie aka the Wonder Women!

2. MB & the Hoot

3. Kat & HS

4. Will & Ricky (this was just meh boring compared to the rest, sorry).