istersay

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OOF! SHE FORGOT SOME LYRICS!

That, combined with just sounding . . . not good . . . is going to send her home tomorrow.

Going back to country? Smart. This song choice? Not so much.

Damn it, Marybeth.:(

I don't think she forgot words to the chorus that she sang multiple times. she let the background singers take over for one line probably so she could have some breathe

Nice 'tude from MB, even if the rendition isn't exactly "stomping". Nice vocal too, but unfortunately she's having pocket problems with the faster mid-tempo song, especially that bit near the start and again during the breakdown. Oooof, wonky note near the end. I like her, but maybe that wasn't near enough to save her from the "brink". Shame. She'll need the duet to be astronomical, one for the ages, methinks.

hello sunday with jake hoot or solos??????????? :dead:

I was wondering..... who was going to duet with those acts? Nothing really matches for them. :fear:

Well... Kat/Jake and Hello Sunday/Marybeth could work? But I like the idea of Kat/MB so hmmm.

Oooh Marybeth singing Carrie? This is big. :shifty:

Did they say specifically Jake was doing his solo? Or just that he was performing? Because it seems pretty reasonable to have him and Marybeth's duet after Hello Sunday.

Carson said that Hello Sunday is next, followed by Jake, and then Ricky. So yes. His solo.