The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can see the Trump supporters are as delusional as Trump here. Posting a bunch of fake conspiracy theories is pretty pathetic, but Trump knew he could manipulate his voters into this charade.  

I find it hilarious how Trumpsters (and Republicans in general) are just so used to cheating and bullying their way through life, that they simply can't fathom that 75 million Americans voted against

Me waiting for this groundbreaking evidence that has been posted about in this thread for well over a month that's going to win a court case and change everything.

Posted Images

On 11/9/2020 at 8:27 PM, Nutterbutter said:

WHAT! Qanon? Oh no! Those people who like solving riddles and puzzles? This must not stand, I say. I draw the line when it comes to puzzle solvers.

Pretty sure they mean QAnon, the fascist conspiracy theory that Trump is going to jail his political opponents for made up blood libel/satanic panic. Not some innocent people who like puzzles.

On 11/10/2020 at 11:08 AM, psterina said:

If Trump hadn't let them do it, no one, would believe it. It's kind of like .... waiting until a shoplifter, walks out the store, in order to catch them

What am I talking about?  A few pages back I brought up Trump's IQ, which is 159. Consider, that Einstein is 160, as is Stephen Hawking. Tesla, was out the roof (somewhere between 165-210). So, what about it?  :giggle:  Well, because the corruption, has gone on so long ... decades, really. How to expose it? Well .... in a BIGLY, sort of way. You can't solve certain problems, with the same mind set. You have to think, outside the bun

Apparently .... the paper, that was sent to the different states, to print ballots on, were watermarked, and need special glasses, in order to view it. But, not only that. The technology, allows, for true ballots, to be tracked (whether tossed, hidden etc etc etc) anywhere.  This way .... any false ballots, will be easily detected, and, therefore, not counted. Cool? You betcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :thumbsup:

the DHS has literally nothing to do with ballots or state elections. Those are 100% run by state governments. A state government could choose to allow non-citizens to vote, or 5 year olds if they chose to - the federal government, including the DHS plays zero role in how they conduct their elections. This is elementary-level civics.

It's honestly crazy that you post so much blatant misinformation in this thread. I can't even fathom how long you've been such an agent of sowing disinformation to the lay person who doesn't see through the BS. There's also no evidence in any way, shape, or form, that Trump's IQ is anywhere near 159. He literally paid someone to take his SATs.

Edited by bills_guy
  • Like 1
On 11/8/2020 at 11:19 PM, Nutterbutter said:

You must have been super butthurt in 2016. To think you've been carrying that for four years. Pent up anger every time you saw Trump on the news. Not sure who was a secret Trump supporter. Evil lurking in the shadows. Pinning your hopes on Russian conspiracies and the quid pro quo or taxes. I feel you, man. But you're never gonna get better if you don't take your medication and get some rest. 

😂  The projection is strong in this one. You're all literally in denial that you supported the most unpopular president on record and that he lost. 😂 He did make history, by being the first candidate to lose the popular vote not just once, but twice. It's almost like the majority of the country has always hated him and the idea that there are "secret Trump supporters" never had any basis. Probably because that's exactly the case.

4 hours ago, season1 said:

first did you read the bottom its been disputed. and I posted a few pages back that it has been debunked it was like #5 or 6 on the list . those glitch votes were seperated and recounted. no fraud.

also during his term he fired anyone that didnt agree with him. a President isnt suppsoed to have a bunch of yes men. correct me if I m wrong but I think hes fired more people or had them quit than any other President. 

Edited by bswanson
6 hours ago, bills_guy said:

...There's been no evidence of any voter fraud in any camp in this election at all. Still.

There was one proven case in Pennsylvania. A man tried to submit an absentee ballot for his dead mother. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wnep.com/amp/article/news/local/luzerne-county/man-arrested-for-voter-fraud-in-luzerne-county/523-7fc4fd2f-9105-47e7-a510-2b5ff176ab2c

The kicker is...the guy is a registered Republican, so it doesn’t play into the narrative Trump and his supporters are trying to paint. 

Edited by Smoochy
19 hours ago, psterina said:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Georgia, just ordered a full hand recount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With 5 million votes, there's a difference of 14,000 +   votes    

They were always going to have an automatic recount, with or without Trump's lawsuit. 

17 minutes ago, ButterflyEffect said:

Media also called Arizona for Biden yesterday. Just wait for the reasons why that shouldn't be allowed. It's coming.

Despite Trump wanting to make sure all the votes are counted in Arizona, while wanting to stop the votes in other states. 

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

They were always going to have an automatic recount, with or without Trump's lawsuit. 

Exactly. Most states with under a 0.5% difference will have an automatic recount.

Lol can you believe Georgia, the same state that worked to disenfranchise thousands of voters so that the former Secretary of State (and thus the man who controlled how the election was run) would beat Stacey Abrams to be governor would have a 14k+ margin for Biden? He must be fuming that his successor couldn’t even do that correctly. The power of Stacey Abrams and other non-partisan orgs like Fair Fight and NGP who worked hard to make voting accessible even during the pandemic.

Edited by totes4totes
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, *Chris said:

Despite Trump wanting to make sure all the votes are counted in Arizona, while wanting to stop the votes in other states. 

You don’t understand. When he’s ahead we should stop the count and when he’s behind we need to keep counting.

Or in other words. The states with high populations of black voters in cities which take the longest time to count for reasons like the GOPs efforts at voter suppression (I.e. Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, even Pittsburgh) shouldn’t allowed to have every vote counted but a state that doesn’t have these same demographics waiting in the wings like Arizona and Maricopa County really needs to finish counting every single vote. Hmmmmmmmm. Wonder why that is.

• Like 1
On 11/10/2020 at 10:02 PM, totes4totes said:

1. there are about 24 million more people in the us in 2020 than in 2008

2. turns out people really really really hate trump. not that hard to comprehend. but also, it's worth noting that trump also has more votes than 2008 obama as well. you gonna dispute his numbers too?

3. also a jump in numbers in 4-8 years isn't unusual if there's a lot of unrest. in 2000 bush had around 50 million votes, in 2004 he had 62 million votes (and kerry had 59 million votes). in 2008 obama had 69+ million votes. turns out a pandemic can help turn out high numbers of votes. kind of like a war.

Like ButterflyEffect said, how dare you come in here with logic & intelligence :giggle:

I agree with all the points, especially the bolded one.

My province was the first province in Canada to hold an election during the pandemic, and we did so by making voting accessible to everyone by mail, in person during early voting or election day, and in person at the returning office of the riding/district. In fact, they sent out 13,000 mail-in ballot (3% of eligible voters),  23% of voters voted in advanced, and election day saw a turnout of 40% - overall, the turnout was 66% of the population (376,903 people out of 569,862) & only saw a small decrease from last time.  

I also find the handling of a pandemic can have an impact on the turnout & on the results - all the incumbent government in the 3 provinces in Canada that held an Election since the pandemic all won a majority government. All the provinces saw a spike in advance voting as well as mail-in, and one province saw an increase in their overall turnout. 

Edited by *Chris
  • Like 2

Im so happy 12 cases have been thrown out and agree with the posts above lol when trump is ahead stop but when behind count Also speaking of fraud last election in NC republican was caught harvesting ballots 

Edited by bswanson
8 minutes ago, bswanson said:

Im so happy 12 cases have been thrown out and agree with the posts above lol when trump is ahead stop but when behind count Also speaking of fraud last election in NC republican was caught harvesting ballots 

Don't forget that they're trying so hard to make election fraud happen that they're willing to pay people to lie about election fraud;

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/postal-worker-fabricated-ballot-pennsylvania/2020/11/10/99269a7c-2364-11eb-8599-406466ad1b8e_story.html 

Edited by *Chris

I'm sure .... that some of you, were just fine, with Hillary telling J Biden, not to concede, no matter what.  🙃

I am utterly fine, watching this all unfold. :))   What's to be so worried about, if Biden REALLY won it?  We shall see, won't we. 

Either way ... I'm here, for it

2 hours ago, bswanson said:

10 hours ago, season1 said:

All this evidence, and they cover their eyes, and ears. Oh well. It will all come out! 

• Like 1

Apparently, the dead, have a preferred way of voting. So much proof, of voter fraud, and yet ....  look how many, including, and especially, the criminal, lying corporate/pharmaceutical owned "news", and those, that repeat their lies

• Like 1