Jump to content

The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, season1 said:

 

I doubt that's what's going on. CISA, the DHS division that deals with election infrastructure, denied that they have anything to do with ballot production.

 

There are irregularities like "software glitch" and anomalies, unusual voting patterns, and mathematical analysis that shows statistical impossibilities in the media-promoted "results". The Trump campaign's PA lawsuit is 100+ pages long and focuses on alleged law-breaking and unconstitutional conduct. Lawsuits are also in the works in MI and NV, and recounts and audits will happen in GA and WI.

 

The biggest question mark to me is if all the votes are legit, how did BIden get way more votes than the historic President Obama?

 

 

It's fun to make people like him mad. If Biden is every bit as mediocre as most people think it was worth it to have Trump's all caps twitter storm like a 12 year old girl.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can see the Trump supporters are as delusional as Trump here. Posting a bunch of fake conspiracy theories is pretty pathetic, but Trump knew he could manipulate his voters into this charade.  

I find it hilarious how Trumpsters (and Republicans in general) are just so used to cheating and bullying their way through life, that they simply can't fathom that 75 million Americans voted against

Me waiting for this groundbreaking evidence that has been posted about in this thread for well over a month that's going to win a court case and change everything.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, season1 said:

The biggest question mark to me is if all the votes are legit, how did BIden get way more votes than the historic President Obama?

1. there are about 24 million more people in the us in 2020 than in 2008

2. turns out people really really really hate trump. not that hard to comprehend. but also, it's worth noting that trump also has more votes than 2008 obama as well. you gonna dispute his numbers too?

3. also a jump in numbers in 4-8 years isn't unusual if there's a lot of unrest. in 2000 bush had around 50 million votes, in 2004 he had 62 million votes (and kerry had 59 million votes). in 2008 obama had 69+ million votes. turns out a pandemic can help turn out high numbers of votes. kind of like a war.

Edited by totes4totes
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, totes4totes said:

1. there are about 24 million more people in the us in 2020 than in 2008

2. turns out people really really really hate trump. not that hard to comprehend. but also, it's worth noting that trump also has more votes than 2008 obama as well. you gonna dispute his numbers too?

3. also a jump in numbers in 4-8 years isn't unusual if there's a lot of unrest. in 2000 bush had around 50 million votes, in 2004 he had 62 million votes (and kerry had 59 million votes). in 2008 obama had 69+ million votes. turns out a pandemic can help turn out high numbers of votes. kind of like a war.


Get out of here with your logic and reasoning.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I still think he’s an a**hole, though. 

So is my boss, but i can't argue his effectivness.

After some deep thought and dropping some acid I've come to two conclusions.

1.) The mayan were dyslexic and it is 2021, not 2012 the world will end.

2.) Trump is "blue dress" "gold dress" taken to its ultimate argument. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Nutterbutter said:

So is my boss, but i can't argue his effectivness.

After some deep thought and dropping some acid I've come to two conclusions.

1.) The mayan were dyslexic and it is 2021, not 2012 the world will end.

2.) Trump is "blue dress" "gold dress" taken to its ultimate argument. 

 


I agree to a point, but if he would have been a little less of an a**hole, maybe we wouldn’t be faced with the prospect of four years of Joe Biden. There have been brief moments where he’s shown some humility, and I thought it was very effective. But..more often than not, he followed it up by shooting himself in the foot. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TeamAudra said:


I agree to a point, but if he would have been a little less of an a**hole, maybe we wouldn’t be faced with the prospect of four years of Joe Biden. There have been brief moments where he’s shown some humility, and I thought it was very effective. But..more often than not, he followed it up by shooting himself in the foot. 

In fairness, absent COVID, he would have won. We all know this. But moreover, all he needed to do was demonstrate some empathy to the public, as I might have said before. I get that the majority of politicians that engage in the “I feel your pain” shtick a la Bill Clinton are full of crap. Still, my read is that the public at large likes to see that feel cared for and taken care of. Trump isn’t built like that and it’s not a criticism. That hurt him, along with a horrendous first debate performance. If one of those things turned out differently, my belief is he also would have won. 
 

For those that are bummed out, the Senate most likely stays Republican depending on how the Georgia races go which means essentially gridlock. Packing the Court would likely never have happened as there isn’t majority support in the country. Those that are truly progressive are going to be disappointed. Yes, executive orders will be rescinded most likely. What is that’s the way we govern from now on? What if that’s actually okay, at least for now? Oftentimes, when one party has significant majorities they overstep, attempt a sweeping change that doesn’t completely have buy-in with the public and then the voters make them pay. 
 

I haven’t really made a post since the tweet that to me encapsulated the state of things according to most media outlets (have I mentioned I loathe many of these people, even though I spend an inordinately large amount of time watching them?). I made a post on my own personal Facebook congratulating the President-elect and his team. It’s a serious comeback story as his campaign was nearly dead and South Carolina saved him, then the rest was history for that primary. That said, people as in the keyboard warriors and social media addicts are insufferable. Sweeping statements about good vs evil, democracy being preserved with a Biden victory. Spare me the nonsense! We would have survived either way. You have individuals, over seventy million of them that voted for President Trump and had real reasons for doing so. They’re not stupid, racist, homophobic, etc and if you’re looking to actually unify the country, insulting half of it isn’t exactly a great strategy. Since 2016, I lost people in my life that I believed were my friends because of how I voted. I tried to turn the other cheek and press forward and in many ways I have. Still, to be dismissed over a political disagreement is insane and it speaks to how much our discourse has worsened over time. 
 

I actually think President-elect Biden has been decent and has avoided for the most part what I’m describing above. But calls for unity are premature at best (and they aren’t going to be heeded). You had folks after 2016 that refused to accept the outcome of that election. Did they unify or did many go around calling Trump illegitimate and berate anyone that had even a kind of neutral word for him? So yes, the legal challenges are going to play out, Trump would have to prove systemic fraud to change the outcome. There likely was something on the margins, but isn’t enough to make up the difference. He has lost, the media has destroyed itself completely in terms of their credibility and the country is divided as ever and we still can’t talk to each other. So you see, it’s difficult to feel as good as many in the country were feeling over the weekend. I feel good about our ability to take care of our families, sustain ourselves and so on and perhaps even maintain a few close social relationships but in terms of our political discourse? We’re in shambles and this election was never going to be a panacea, we’re staying divided and I say that as someone with friends on the far left and right that I ENJOY hearing from in terms of their perspective. Being exposed to an alternate point of view does not invalidate or threaten your own. [/rant] 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So, did I miss something?  As far as I can tell, NO STATE, has confirmed that J Biden has won. Most cases, have just been filed, and there is tons of info coming out, like this

The "Office Of The President Elect"  :lmao:    It's not an official thing . But the criminal, lying media, is still going full steam ahead. But ... so are the court cases

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 :clap: :clap: :clap:

 

Georgia, just ordered a full hand recount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

With 5 million votes, there's a difference of 14,000 +   votes    

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Drew said:

In fairness, absent COVID, he would have won. We all know this. But moreover, all he needed to do was demonstrate some empathy to the public, as I might have said before. I get that the majority of politicians that engage in the “I feel your pain” shtick a la Bill Clinton are full of crap. Still, my read is that the public at large likes to see that feel cared for and taken care of. Trump isn’t built like that and it’s not a criticism. That hurt him, along with a horrendous first debate performance. If one of those things turned out differently, my belief is he also would have won. 
 

For those that are bummed out, the Senate most likely stays Republican depending on how the Georgia races go which means essentially gridlock. Packing the Court would likely never have happened as there isn’t majority support in the country. Those that are truly progressive are going to be disappointed. Yes, executive orders will be rescinded most likely. What is that’s the way we govern from now on? What if that’s actually okay, at least for now? Oftentimes, when one party has significant majorities they overstep, attempt a sweeping change that doesn’t completely have buy-in with the public and then the voters make them pay. 
 

I haven’t really made a post since the tweet that to me encapsulated the state of things according to most media outlets (have I mentioned I loathe many of these people, even though I spend an inordinately large amount of time watching them?). I made a post on my own personal Facebook congratulating the President-elect and his team. It’s a serious comeback story as his campaign was nearly dead and South Carolina saved him, then the rest was history for that primary. That said, people as in the keyboard warriors and social media addicts are insufferable. Sweeping statements about good vs evil, democracy being preserved with a Biden victory. Spare me the nonsense! We would have survived either way. You have individuals, over seventy million of them that voted for President Trump and had real reasons for doing so. They’re not stupid, racist, homophobic, etc and if you’re looking to actually unify the country, insulting half of it isn’t exactly a great strategy. Since 2016, I lost people in my life that I believed were my friends because of how I voted. I tried to turn the other cheek and press forward and in many ways I have. Still, to be dismissed over a political disagreement is insane and it speaks to how much our discourse has worsened over time. 
 

I actually think President-elect Biden has been decent and has avoided for the most part what I’m describing above. But calls for unity are premature at best (and they aren’t going to be heeded). You had folks after 2016 that refused to accept the outcome of that election. Did they unify or did many go around calling Trump illegitimate and berate anyone that had even a kind of neutral word for him? So yes, the legal challenges are going to play out, Trump would have to prove systemic fraud to change the outcome. There likely was something on the margins, but isn’t enough to make up the difference. He has lost, the media has destroyed itself completely in terms of their credibility and the country is divided as ever and we still can’t talk to each other. So you see, it’s difficult to feel as good as many in the country were feeling over the weekend. I feel good about our ability to take care of our families, sustain ourselves and so on and perhaps even maintain a few close social relationships but in terms of our political discourse? We’re in shambles and this election was never going to be a panacea, we’re staying divided and I say that as someone with friends on the far left and right that I ENJOY hearing from in terms of their perspective. Being exposed to an alternate point of view does not invalidate or threaten your own. [/rant] 


I’ll just say I deal with people of all political persuasions, race, nationality, sexual orientation, etc. every single day. I get along great with all of them. Of course, I don’t discuss politics with any of my customers, nor would I ever tell them who I vote for, or where I stand on issues. They don’t all extend the same courtesy, but that’s OK. 
 

The painting of conservatives, with a broad brush, as racist or homophobic just bounces off me. I don’t feel the need to even respond to that nonsense. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, bswanson said:

The late votes were mail in which favor Biden. Also some Trump supporters here are so quick to believe so called voter fraud whistleblowers but at the same time called any whistleblower that came out against Trump fake news


Including you not too long ago. 🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites

Update: Previously, Trump had lost all 10 lawsuits that have been heard by judges.

 

Now, he has lost all 12 lawsuits that have been heard by judges.

 

It also appears that Trump's lawsuits don't even challenge enough votes to change the winner in any state. His Arizona lawsuit only challenges ~200 votes, which if he wins the suit, is not enough to win the state. In Pennsylvania, it's some ten-to-twenty-thousand or so. Again, not enough to flip PA to him.

 

His campaign has dropped his Nevada lawsuit because it was futile.

 

Trump has 100% lost. But this one isn't news, it was over even before the media announced Biden as the winner.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, psterina said:

Here's a question  .... How come none of the voter fraud, took place, in the Republican camp? At least, none, that I have come across. Have any of you?

...There's been no evidence of any voter fraud in any camp in this election at all. Still.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...