Jump to content

The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic


bones
 Share

Recommended Posts

Pete, Amy, and Joe need to figure it out. 

 

Amy needs to drop. Staying in after tonight is pathetic. 

 

Pete and Joe...Pete has consistently over performed, which Joe has underperformed. Pete has won once, and come in second (likely) twice. In most scenarios, a candidate like that doesn't consider dropping. But if he can't get higher than 2% of the black vote in SC, he needs to do us all a favor, and let Joe be the anti-Bernie candidate because there isn't a path forward for him without that voting block. Meanwhile, if Pete drops, the moderate white vote will go to Joe. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dems are gonna get destroyed if Bernie is the nominee. 

 

God, even Mike got a good hit in on Bernie that had Bernie stumbling..imagine what Donald is going to do with a few good one liners. 

 

We'll have two Russian assets running for President of the US. Three if Tulsi is on the ticket. 

Edited by mercfan3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

A more recent clip from a rally. 
 

“America will never be a Socialist country, ever.”

 

That’s all he needs to beat Bernie!

 

 

I still think there are a fair amount of Americans who know the difference between Venzeuela and Denmark and Sweeden. Not to mention a lot of  Venezuela's problems have to do with economic sanctions against them

 

It works on a lot of MAGA people

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, mercfan3 said:

Dems are gonna get destroyed if Bernie is the nominee. 

 

God, even Mike got a good hit in on Bernie that had Bernie stumbling..imagine what Donald is going to do with a few good one liners. 

 

We'll have two Russian assets running for President of the US. Three if Tulsi is on the ticket. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/BBaa2r3k8vS7858m6 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, sneaky said:

I still think there are a fair amount of Americans who know the difference between Venzeuela and Denmark and Sweeden. Not to mention a lot of  Venezuela's problems have to do with economic sanctions against them

 

It works on a lot of MAGA people


It will work on at least 60% of the electorate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


It will work on at least 60% of the electorate. 

We'll see... I think things in politics have changed quite drastically. No one thought Trump could win but both Trump and Bernie seem to have a level of enthusiasm. People genuinely like them--at least what I've seen very few actually like Biden, Buttigieg, Bloomberg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, sneaky said:

We'll see... I think things in politics have changed quite drastically. No one thought Trump could win but both Trump and Bernie seem to have a level of enthusiasm. People genuinely like them--at least what I've seen very few actually like Biden, Buttigieg, Bloomberg


 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, sneaky said:

Everyone I don't agree with is a Russian asset. 

 

And I live in St Petersburg too. Tseeellll!!!!!!

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/bernie-sanders-briefed-by-us-officials-that-russia-is-trying-to-help-his-presidential-campaign/2020/02/21/5ad396a6-54bd-11ea-929a-64efa7482a77_story.html

 

Just like they did last time. 

 

Funny how, like Trump..Bernie's complaint was that this was released right before the caucus - when he's known for a month and could have disclosed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, mercfan3 said:

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/bernie-sanders-briefed-by-us-officials-that-russia-is-trying-to-help-his-presidential-campaign/2020/02/21/5ad396a6-54bd-11ea-929a-64efa7482a77_story.html

 

Just like they did last time. 

 

Funny how, like Trump..Bernie's complaint was that this was released right before the caucus - when he's known for a month and could have disclosed. 

Oh Facebook broke the story? I wonder who the powerful MArk Zuckerburg is backing? 

 

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/21/zuckerberg-privately-recommended-staff-hires-to-pete-buttigieg.html

https://www.vox.com/recode/2019/5/7/18527646/pete-buttigieg-silicon-valley-donors-mark-zuckerberg

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, sneaky said:

I still think there are a fair amount of Americans who know the difference between Venzeuela and Denmark and Sweeden. Not to mention a lot of  Venezuela's problems have to do with economic sanctions against them

 

It works on a lot of MAGA people

 

Not only that, but the GOP has tried to paint every Democrat running in every general election as a socialist. I don't think people really care anymore. 

 

21 hours ago, mercfan3 said:

Dems are gonna get destroyed if Bernie is the nominee. 

 

God, even Mike got a good hit in on Bernie that had Bernie stumbling..imagine what Donald is going to do with a few good one liners. 

 

We'll have two Russian assets running for President of the US. Three if Tulsi is on the ticket. 

 

...what on Earth?

 

Even Tulsi Gabbard, while not my cup of tea, is not a Russian asset. You could make an argument for her being sort of an Indian asset, maybe.

Edited by RWG
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It was in the Mueller report for 2016. For whatever reason, Putin wants Bernie. Bernie has some sketchy votes, but I don't actually think he's connected to Putin. This is news that broke here this week. I literally posted the link. Putin just wants chaos in American politics. Both Trump and Sanders are polarizing. 

 

 

The other thing - Bernie doesn't have to be doing anything, but getting support from Russia, and Republicans will go scorched earth over it. Hypocrticial? They impeached a guy over a blowjob while calling our current President with his extramarital affairs a Christian hero. 

 

 

Edited by mercfan3
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, RWG said:

 

Not only that, but the GOP has tried to paint every Democrat running in every general election as a socialist. I don't think people really care anymore. 

 

 

...what on Earth?

 

Even Tulsi Gabbard, while not my cup of tea, is not a Russian asset. You could make an argument for her being sort of an Indian asset, maybe.

 

Tulsi, being called a Russian asset, is such a baseless smear, and has been used to silence her.  Utterly ridiculous.  She is still in the race, despite all attempts, by the DNC & Mainstream Media, to silence her. Her town halls, have only grown bigger, and she has people donating, to keep her in this race, and … to get her message out. 

 

https://fortune.com/2020/02/21/tulsi-gabbard-democrats-trump-impeachment/?emci=d9846da1-9956-ea11-a94c-00155d039e74&emdi=722c68a7-9956-ea11-a94c-00155d039e74&ceid=705197

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...