The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

Drew

Weather forecast looks awesome throughout the entire country, btw. Even here in MN, were looking at a high of 67 F, with zero chance of precip, after a couple weeks of unseasonably cold weather. 

Also...I’m assuming many people working from home is a boost for turnout. No more rushing to get in line on the way home. That might be part of the reason I saw a bigger line than usually at 7:00 AM. 

1 hour ago, ButterflyEffect said:

Initial numbers out of Florida are very favourable for Republicans. Hold on to your butts everyone.

Really? Last I checked more registered Dems had returned ballots or voted. And the state already has about 93% the turnout of last year so doesnt seem like there is a lot left to come in

53 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’ll get in the record with a prediction. I’m not going to bother with a map, but I think Biden has it. 

whoever wins I hope the other side just accepts it. people on both sides will claim its rigged and when Trump says the same things to his supproters that makes things worse for accepting resutls. 

and yes trump may have larger rally numbers. but they have also been linked to surges in covid cases. I know you cant be afaird of te virus but at the same time it needs to be taken seriously. 

Edited by bswanson

10 minutes ago, ButterflyEffect said:

Jeeze, Florida results are coming in FAST

Biden is outperforming Clinton in the metro areas (Tampa, Jacksonville) EXCEPT Miami Dade. He is not doing well there at all. They will regret dearly not serving hispanics if he loses FL. Dems forget hispanics are the largest minority in the country. They are crucial

8 minutes ago, psterina said:

This went up, an hour ago. Looks like Trump, has most of the counties, in FL

Trump can defintely win FL but as a Floridian I can tell you there are 67 counties in FL and less than 10 have the majority of the population...