The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

Drew

PETA is actually getting pretty aggressive with this Fauci story. I mean…they can’t just sit on their hands with this, or they might as well just shut down. Maybe someone gave them the green light behind the scenes. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVedZWSF1fY/?utm_medium=copy_link

03ePjoB.png

I looked a sample of comments. To say people are outraged is putting it mildly. There are a lot of conservatives posting in there too. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, monkshood said:

Sorry for the Fox link but this is one of the videos I saw about the guy. The crowd was on to him, calling him "Fed". And he's not arrested nor charged, yet 600+ other people from the J6 event are held in prison for months now, without charges, like political prisoners.

Is he a Fed asset? Is he the only one or there are several more FBI instigators in that event? We probably won't know because the J6 commission is not looking into it, and the media will not investigate nor report about possible FBI involvement.

So i officially am against Fauci now. He already had a checkered past with the AIDS epidemic and has been wrong man times about covid. Animal testing is gross and by and large unneccesary especially to dogs which are not similar enough to us genetically.  Now if only people would get upset by factory farming... but one thing at a time I suppose.

No way would I trust a booster touted by that man.

18 minutes ago, season1 said:

FDA approved the Pfizer vaccine  EUA with unknown long term risks for kids 5-11 years old. One voting member said: "We're not gonna learn how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it." In other words, he doesn't know if the vaccine is safe but he voted to give it to kids.

If they said that, they must have caved to political pressure to pass this. There is no scientific basis for vaccinating 5-11 year olds. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

All genre iTunes chart. 😂 

fV5doj2.png

Brandon is very popular! /

4 songs in the Top 7, and got 1st and 2nd too. BTW the #1 song topped the chart after FB, IG and YT banned or restricted the video a few days ago.

Edited by season1

1 hour ago, bswanson said:

lol this is funny no matter if you are republican or dem. 

Interesting they left off this part. If any Republican gave a speech so incoherent, it would have been the end of their campaign. 

Edited by TeamAudra

19 minutes ago, mercfan3 said:

Bernie Sanders is just the gift that keeps on giving to the GOP…

?? No idea what this is referring to. But Wasn't Bernie some irrelevant loser with no credibility. I havent heard that name in months tbh 😘

On a different note, as someone who actually thinks a great deal about animal welfare issues when is the expiration date for the GOP on animal welfare issues? Before Halloween?

24 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Biden is the greatest gift to the GOP in quite some time. 

What did Bernie do this time?

nah, Biden understands policy wins and the ability to negotiate. 

take a closer look at those poll numbers. Biden’s lost the most in Democrat support. Ask yourself why? 

The progressive caucus, with Bernie’s vocal backing, is refusing to vote for the infrastructure bill without the reconciliation bill along side it. 

You would think, after 50 years of being in congress, Bernie would understand how legislation is passed.

you have to have the votes. 

he’s under the delusion that holding off on the infrastructure bill is leverage - when the bottom line is, Manchin and Sinema don’t care, they’re getting paid. 

So in order to get more progressive bills passed, Dems need to do what they can for people, and campaign off of that. So that we have more Dem’s in Congress. 

what does Bernie do? Shit on the infrastructure bill creating voter apathy, and then encourage House Dems to block it. Meaning no political win for the Dems and continued voter apathy..which will lead to less seats in congress

Having the votes you need to pass legislation is like..Congress 101. So I’ve come to one of two conclusions..either Bernie is an idiot, or he doesn’t actually want progressive laws passed.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mercfan3 said:

nah, Biden understands policy wins and the ability to negotiate. 

take a closer look at those poll numbers. Biden’s lost the most in Democrat support. Ask yourself why? 

The progressive caucus, with Bernie’s vocal backing, is refusing to vote for the infrastructure bill without the reconciliation bill along side it. 

You would think, after 50 years of being in congress, Bernie would understand how legislation is passed.

you have to have the votes. 

he’s under the delusion that holding off on the infrastructure bill is leverage - when the bottom line is, Manchin and Sinema don’t care, they’re getting paid. 

So in order to get more progressive bills passed, Dems need to do what they can for people, and campaign off of that. So that we have more Dem’s in Congress. 

what does Bernie do? Shit on the infrastructure bill creating voter apathy, and then encourage House Dems to block it. Meaning no political win for the Dems and continued voter apathy..which will lead to less seats in congress

Having the votes you need to pass legislation is like..Congress 101. So I’ve come to one of two conclusions..either Bernie is an idiot, or he doesn’t actually want progressive laws passed.

I don’t really want to debate Bernie’s involvement in complicating the passage of this ridiculous bill they’re pushing, but Biden’s drop in poll numbers is mostly due to lost support among Independents, not Democrats.