The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

Drew

59 minutes ago, sneaky said:

A facebook friend thought they were clever when asking "If this is about health why not give free insulin and free chemo"

Crazy. Just thought I would share.

There are all sorts of crazy takes on the internet, and that is definitely one of them. 

3 hours ago, bswanson said:

when it comes to masks just let people do what they want. if someone wants to wear one let them if not dont. its wrong on both sides to harass the other for either wearing or not wearing a mask. 

I'm all for choice and the issue is not about people's choice to wear masks or not.

But not everyone has a choice -- workers are MANDATED to wear mask like the workers at the Emmy's, while the celebs are going around maskless. 

The kids are not given a choice. They are FORCED to wear masks. Do you think the kids in this picture like wearing mask? 

FotoJet-2021-09-21T001059.222-750x394.jp

#UNMASKOURCHILDREN

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, bswanson said:

when it comes to masks just let people do what they want. if someone wants to wear one let them if not dont. its wrong on both sides to harass the other for either wearing or not wearing a mask. 

I agree. Considering that masks protect the wearer, it's an individual choice. I have no problem choosing to wear one, but that's me. People seem to be very, very confused as to who benefits from the mask....

P.S. Flu season is just around the corner, so Fauci & Co. will be conflating the numbers to scare the people again. I'll be getting the flu shot, for sure, but I may also ask my MD about the getting other type of pneumonia shot (I had one type last year).

https://www.health.harvard.edu/healthy-aging/pneumonia-vaccines-for-adults

Edited by monkshood

11 hours ago, monkshood said:

P.S. Flu season is just around the corner, so Fauci & Co. will be conflating the numbers to scare the people again. I'll be getting the flu shot, for sure, but I may also ask my MD about the getting other type of pneumonia shot (I had one type last year).

https://www.health.harvard.edu/healthy-aging/pneumonia-vaccines-for-adults

Make sure you're getting the right shots, check the vial. A teenager went to get her flu shot but they gave her covid shot instead (link). 

• Like 2