The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

Drew

Happening again this week at college football games across the country, typically starting in student sections. They were louder this week. This one is from Alabama, where seemingly the entire stadium was in on it. It will be interesting to see whether this spreads to NFL games. We’ll find out tomorrow. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

These clips are comedy gold, but at the same time, scary as hell, since we have 3 1/2 more years of this. If he’s not reading off a teleprompter, he is totally lost, which is why they don’t allow him to take questions anymore at his press conferences. He also clearly realizes his popularity is dropping fast, and comes off as a defeated man. 

Edited by TeamAudra

16 minutes ago, season1 said:

Priming for the switch?

Have Joe push through divisive and extreme policies/mandates, distance self from Joe, then appear as a unifying "moderate" to replace Joe.

Yeah, probably. I don’t see how anyone who’s been paying attention could think he’s likely to make it until the end of his term. His cognitive decline is alarming, and he is being reduced to a punch line, even among college students, with the “F*** Joe Biden” slogan and such.  There’s even a lot of “F*** Joe Biden” merchandise for sale on Amazon right now. I’m sure 35-40% of Americans will stay behind him no matter what, but he’s bleeding so much support among Independents, that I don’t think he can recover at this point. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, season1 said:

Go ahead and read it. (There's more on the the linked transcript.)

Wow. This adds further context to those video clips I posted above, since those don’t include the entire incoherent word salad. His cognitive state is very concerning. 

It’s not exactly shocking, though. There have been plenty of warning signs.....

• Like 2

13 hours ago, season1 said:

Go ahead and read it. (There's more on the linked transcript.)

Call me crazy, but I read this earlier and it made my brain hurt. Then later today I was reading it to my wife, but while I read it something was not right it was differant. Has this document/transcript been changed? Or maybe I'm syncing with potato Joe now 😁

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Nutterbutter said:

Call me crazy, but I read this earlier and it made my brain hurt. Then later today I was reading it to my wife, but while I read it something was not right it was differant. Has this document/transcript been changed? Or maybe I'm syncing with potato Joe now 😁

I just glanced at it again, and it seems the same to me, but there’s no way in hell I’m reading through that entire transcript again. It’s really bad, even for Biden’s standard. If this was a Republican President, it would be the main topic on CNN and MSNBC for the next week. I’m surprised they even posted it, although it does help make the case that he’s not up to the job, if they decide to get rid of him. 🤔

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, Nutterbutter said:

I had a headache just reading a couple of the screenshots last night. I looked at the posted transcript and compared a few paragraphs to the screenshots, they looked the same. I think your mind tried to make sense of it on re-read, and inserted some words. :haha:

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

This was obviously written by a lefty, as there are some digs in there about how he talks, and is generally written in a somewhat snarky tone, but it does summarize his frequent out of state travel, and fundraising activities. Last night, he was in Nebraska. If Trump doesn’t run in 2024, DeSantis will be tough to beat. Of course, he needs to win re-election in 2022 first. I have a theory that Trump would rather play king maker next time. 

DeSantis milks out-of-state travel to lay possible 2024 foundation

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/09/12/desantis-2024-foundation-511581

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I just glanced at it again, and it seems the same to me, but there’s no way in hell I’m reading through that entire transcript again. It’s really bad, even for Biden’s standard. If this was a Republican President, it would be the main topic on CNN and MSNBC for the next week. I’m surprised they even posted it, although it does help make the case that he’s not up to the job, if they decide to get rid of him. 🤔

Thanks and I was thinking the same thing regarding it being exhibit A, but there are so many 😂

• Haha 2

The media went after Joe Rogan (podcaster) because he recovered from Covid by taking monoclonal, Ivermectin (anti-parasitic/anti-viral), Prednisone (anti-inflammation), Z-pak (antibiotics) among other things. He recovered after 3 days and tested negative on Day 4. 

https://nypost.com/2021/09/03/joe-rogan-tests-negative-for-covid-19-days-after-virus-reveal/

The media tried to discredit Ivermectin, saying it is a "horse dewormer", when it won the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 2015 for its use in humans. India, Mexico, and Japan and many other countries, use Ivermectin to treat Covid with great efficacy. It is supported by scientific studies including NIH published studies.

https://rumble.com/vmf2bo-the-evidence-for-ivermectin-and-covid-19.html

If the objective is to save lives, why do the US media and the FDA try to discredit a medicine that works in the treatment of Covid? Why doesn't the government and the media promote effective treatments including monoclonal antibodies, Ivermectin, HCQ, Prednisone, and myriads of supplements and vitamins that can boost immune system (C, D, Zinc) to prevent infection? And also promote healthy habits,, nutrition, sunshine and exercise?

People should be given informed consent to make the best health decision for themselves, including information about alternatives. Instead, we have mandates and censorship. 

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Seems as though the feds might be playing politics with the distribution of the Monoclonal Antibodies treatments. There’s more in his feed about it. He’s a doctor from Texas. I’ll keep an eye on this. 

The democrats, and now the Biden regime, have been playing politics with people's health and lives since 2020, in collusion with the mainstream media and social media.

How many are aware that there are 300% more cases this labor day vs last year?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/this-labor-day-saw-300-25-more-new-covid-cases-than-last-year/ar-AAObTrc

More cases with more vaccinations, vs last year with ZERO vaccination. Solution? More vaccine! More boosters!

And Pfizer will be releasing a Covid pill that is a protease inhibitor which may or may not be similar to Ivermectin. [Babylon Bee satirized the Pfizer Pill (video).]

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, season1 said:

The democrats, and now the Biden regime, have been playing politics with people's health and lives since 2020, in collusion with the mainstream media and social media.

How many are aware that there are 300% more cases this labor day vs last year?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/this-labor-day-saw-300-25-more-new-covid-cases-than-last-year/ar-AAObTrc

More cases with more vaccinations, vs last year with ZERO vaccination. Solution? More vaccine! More boosters!

And Pfizer will be releasing a Covid pill that is a protease inhibitor which may or may not be similar to Ivermectin. [Babylon Bee satirized the Pfizer Pill (video).]

Here is what I think. The numbers are trending down in almost every state, and they saw this as an opportunity to take credit for it, even though the additional vaccinations will be a very marginal increase over what it was going to be without the mandates. Over 75% of those ages 12+ are already at least partially vaccinated. 

I found this very interesting tool on the Twitter feed of the Florida data guy. If you switch it to “effective reproduction number,” you will see that 46 of 50 states are expected to see their numbers decrease in the near future. I’m sure Biden has people working for him who know this. I do expect some of the states who haven’t been hit as hard to have another spike later on, as the vaccines start to wear off. That’s why they’re pushing so hard to get the boosters out there, but a lot of people are going to be skeptical of that, so they will try to mandate those too. 

https://covidestim.org

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Here is what I think. The numbers are trending down in almost every state, and they saw this as an opportunity to take credit for it, even though the additional vaccinations will be a very marginal increase over what it was going to be without the mandates. Over 75% of those ages 12+ are already at least partially vaccinated. 

I found this very interesting tool on the Twitter feed of the Florida data guy. If you switch it to “effective reproduction number,” you will see that 46 of 50 states are expected to see their numbers decrease in the near future. I’m sure Biden has people working for him who know this. I do expect some of the states who haven’t been hit as hard to have another spike later on, as the vaccines start to wear off. That’s why they’re pushing so hard to get the boosters out there, but a lot of people are going to be skeptical of that, so they will try to mandate those too. 

https://covidestim.org

They don't need to push the vaccine to take credit for any improvements in numbers. The media is still their biggest ally in terms of propaganda and they're sure to credit Joe for any improvements.

But if things are expected to go south, they will blame someone else, probably Trump. Already, Yahoo had an article the other day, calling it the "Trump-approved vaccine." 

Regarding the mandate, the harder they push, the more push-back they will receive. 

Several months ago, the CEO of Gab proposed establishing a parallel economy. Looks like that is not a far-fetch concept now, considering more and more like-minded people are being pushed away due to government mandates and wokeism. 

"Who is John Galt?"