Jump to content

The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic


Drew
 Share

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, sneaky said:

I think a lot of conservatives are happy right now and hope to smell blood.

 

In reality most average Americans care little about foreign affairs. Most Americans cant even say who the Mexican president is or how their modern political system works. And their our neighbors.

Sorry, but this is just a sick attitude, or projection from the left, or both. In case you haven't noticed, the alternative to Biden--Kamala the Kackler--is possibly worse.

 

P.S. How are those drug cartels going?

Edited by monkshood
Snark
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, monkshood said:

Sorry, but this is just a sick attitude, or projection from the left, or both. In case you haven't noticed, the alternative to Biden--Kamala the Kackler--is possibly worse.

 

P.S. How are those drug cartels going?

As I stated earlier where was the outrage all these years Americans were dying in the middle east?

 

Thanks for proving my point about foreign ignorance with that Mexican reference though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, sneaky said:

As I stated earlier where was the outrage all these years Americans were dying in the middle east?

 

Thanks for proving my point about foreign ignorance with that Mexican reference though.


Biden owns it now, and so do you, @mercfan3, and everyone else who voted for him, AND are attempting to provide him cover. Good luck. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, sneaky said:

As I stated earlier where was the outrage all these years Americans were dying in the middle east?

 

Thanks for proving my point about foreign ignorance with that Mexican reference though.

IIRC there was plenty of outrage during the Iranian crisis. Also a lot of hair-pulling over the Israeli/Palestinian conflict.

 

As for Mexico, the government is very similar to ours in makeup and is considered a representative democratic republic. (DuckDuckGo is my friend.) However, Mexico has a major problem with the 10+ drug cartels killing its own citizens.

 

Let me know when Mexico becomes a world power so I can pay attention to them. Otherwise, I expect they'll take care of themselves. And they certainly won't bother to attack the US....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

These stories are beginning to mesh. 
 


Another thing I want to mention. The other day, I wondered out loud if blackmail might be at play here, given that Hunter Biden had at least two laptops stolen from him. Oliver North floated that theory a bit ago. He said “never underestimate the power of blackmail,” without further explanation. He has contacts all over Afghanistan is really plugged into what’s happening on the ground. 

This would explain a lot. Dirt on political foes and allies true or invented seems to be normal accepted practice in governments. There is a cavalier attitude who gets hurt or killed by their actions as long as it is not them or their loved ones. It is sickening and frightening what people will do to hold onto power or enrich themselves.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’d like to know more about this. The Biden administration has acknowledged the civilian casualties. The problem is, they aren’t giving us names of the intended targets, or providing evidence the strikes were successful. I don’t even think they are sure, honestly. 
 

 

Edited by TeamAudra
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s all very strange. We have several congressmen saying the same things, including a former White House physician, who’s also a military vet. I just can’t imagine all of these people making this up. They are the ones on the phone all day, trying to get people out. There will undoubtedly be investigations over this stuff. 
 

 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't understand why they're preventing private efforts to help evacuate the people from Afghanistan. Unless they just don't want them to succeed as it would make the government look bad. It has the potential to become Benghazi but 100x worse.

 

Is it really Biden making the decisions?

 

 

As to investigations, who will initiate it? Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer will not allow an investigation. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, season1 said:

I don't understand why they're preventing private efforts to help evacuate the people from Afghanistan. Unless they just don't want them to succeed as it would make the government look bad. It has the potential to become Benghazi but 100x worse.

 

Is it really Biden making the decisions?

 

As to investigations, who will initiate it? Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer will not allow an investigation. 


How many Democrats do you think secretly would like to get him out of there right now? He’s a huge liability for them, going forward. They see what we see. They know. 

Edited by TeamAudra
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


How many Democrats do you think secretly would like to get him out of there right now? He’s a huge liability for them, going forward. They see what we see. They know. 

 

I'm sure there are democrat politicians who would like for Biden to resign and install Kamala in his place. But I don't think the leadership would allow an investigation into Biden's handling of Afghanistan. 25th amendment would be more likely than an investigation. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...