The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can see the Trump supporters are as delusional as Trump here. Posting a bunch of fake conspiracy theories is pretty pathetic, but Trump knew he could manipulate his voters into this charade.  

I find it hilarious how Trumpsters (and Republicans in general) are just so used to cheating and bullying their way through life, that they simply can't fathom that 75 million Americans voted against

Me waiting for this groundbreaking evidence that has been posted about in this thread for well over a month that's going to win a court case and change everything.

Posted Images

On 2/4/2021 at 8:49 PM, Jonathan said:

I'd sleep on Hoggs' pillow...

Ahem. Same. 

I own three MyPillows, only bought one of them though. I think they’re great, but Mike Lindell is a whack job, lol. Good on him for getting clean though, that part of his story I like. 

I’d try David’s pillow or anything else really. 🤐

It’s amazing to me that anyone could get rich selling pillows through TV ads,  but good for him. It’s all about the marketing. I would never buy a pillow through the mail, but that’s just me. I need to see it and feel it in person. 

Mike Lindell released a 2 hour documentary on the elections. Twitter permanently suspended his account and his company's account so he published the video on his website.

https://michaeljlindell.com/

https://rumble.com/embed/vaz859/

YouTube and Vimeo deleted the video after a couple of hours. OAN (One America News Network) is showing this video on their cable channel this weekend. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

It’s amazing to me that anyone could get rich selling pillows through TV ads,  but good for him. It’s all about the marketing. I would never buy a pillow through the mail, but that’s just me. I need to see it and feel it in person. 

I would normally agree with this but I did buy a pillow online for the first time this year. It was during the early pandemic times though so no stores were open. It was a Layla pillow and its pretty great actually so it worked out.

6 minutes ago, season1 said:

Mike Lindell released a 2 hour documentary on the elections. Twitter permanently suspended his account and his company's account so he published the video on his website.

https://michaeljlindell.com/

https://rumble.com/embed/vaz859/

YouTube and Vimeo deleted the video after a couple of hours. OAN (One America News Network) is showing this video on their cable channel this weekend. 

It seemed like he had a solid business going before this. So it's pretty stupid of him to flush it all down the toilet for a made up conspiracy. It's his money not mine so whatever.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

It seemed like he had a solid business going before this. So it's pretty stupid of him to flush it all down the toilet for a made up conspiracy. It's his money not mine so whatever.

It's no longer being called a conspiracy. It has been officially spun into "Fortified" by Time magazine. They don't even try to hide the truth in this article, but they do try hard to frame the narrative. They're trying to get out ahead of something?

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

• Like 1

Small business and the working class are drowning and our govt and media care about...Impeachment!!

The silver lining is even the woke types on my Facebook aren't even caring about it anymore.

Former President Donald Trump was acquitted today by a vote of 57-43 with seven GOP senators crossing party lines voting to convict. 

Now, can we move on after we've wasted all this money? 🤭

1 hour ago, Drew said:

Former President Donald Trump was acquitted today by a vote of 57-43 with seven GOP senators crossing party lines voting to convict. 

Now, can we move on after we've wasted all this money? 🤭

Dems better got some ish done now after this waste of time. Many liberals know they survived an unqualified, clinical narcissist for 4 years. We wont be scared not to turn out again next time.

49 minutes ago, ButterflyEffect said:

No surprises on the acquittal. Time to move forward with actually governing. Democrats best path forward would be to forget about Trump and let him fade into the shadows.

Yeah they need to focus on governing and fixing all the shit that's going on. Let the legal system deal with Trump and his cronies instead.

On 2/14/2021 at 12:47 PM, QueenKalie said:

Yeah they need to focus on governing and fixing all the shit that's going on. Let the legal system deal with Trump and his cronies instead.

agree its time to move on 

Rush Limbaugh passed away yesterday after a battle with cancer, he was 70. 

Personally, I grew up listening to him among others. I think he was a performance artist as well and said some truly cruel and personal things in that capacity. But when he was on, there's little denying how effective he was as a communicator. My heart goes out to his family and fans, there are few out there like him. 

• Sad 1

Then flies away and comes home with his tail between is legs blaming his kids and left his poodle home alone in the cold on top of it. What a disgusting sad pathetic coward excuse of a wasted human.

Edited by Jonathan
27 minutes ago, Drew said:

How do people know what other folks do with their pets? 🤭

A front door open and media with a zoom lens. Have you not seen the picture all over the internet?

the texts prove he never was gonna come back like he said. how can the people of Texas still support him after this. people of Texas should send him a message and vote him out. i would.  people have no water no heat and he leaves like he doesnt care, so why should voters care about him 

Edited by bswanson