The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, ButterflyEffect said:

I agree, it's going to be a lot of fun. Especially once Biden takes office.

I wonder, once this is all over with, would Biden have the balls to push treason charges against Trump and Co. 

For WHAT, exactly?  I mean ... with Biden, it's very clear what Treasonous charges, would go against HIM. But ... what EXACTLY, has Trump done, that is treasonous?  

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can see the Trump supporters are as delusional as Trump here. Posting a bunch of fake conspiracy theories is pretty pathetic, but Trump knew he could manipulate his voters into this charade.  

I find it hilarious how Trumpsters (and Republicans in general) are just so used to cheating and bullying their way through life, that they simply can't fathom that 75 million Americans voted against

Me waiting for this groundbreaking evidence that has been posted about in this thread for well over a month that's going to win a court case and change everything.

Posted Images

Any predictions for the two Georgia races taking place Tuesday? 

On a super superficial note, Jon Ossoff is one good looking man. If that's how they make them down there, I might move. 🤣

6 minutes ago, Drew said:

On a super superficial note, Jon Ossoff is one good looking man. If that's how they make them down there, I might move. 🤣

Gonna be super close. I could see both Warnock and Ossoff eeking out wins, but tough to say since it seems to be pretty split according to polls (though we've seen how inaccurate polling can be).

My guess would be Warnock and Perdue win.

STILL waiting for those saying Trump should be tried for Treason, to claim ONE thing, even ONE thing, that he has done that is treasonous. 

It's so easy, to put forth an accusation ... but WHERE, is the incidence of treason? You put it out there ..... so ......bring it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :mellow:

:thumbsup:

Looks like voter fraud evidence will be shown, after all.  :clap:  And thank you, to Missouri Senator Josh Hawley, for your integrity, and courage in objecting to Electoral votes

So .... what does this mean?  :))  Video on Sen Josh Hawley and more  ...

Sen. Josh Hawley Objects to Electoral Votes, Trump's New SCOTUS Lawsuit, Judge Abrams Gardner in GA - YouTube

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Drew said:

Pollsters are largely sitting it out, so it's hard to make an educated prediction. From the limited polling there is, it looks more or less like a tossup.

My complete guess is two Republican wins. Biden's coalition is frail. In my view, he was elected as a result a referendum on an unpopular president. I think a lot of people in the Atlanta suburbs who usually vote Republican but voted for Biden at the top of the ticket in November, the ticket splitters, will go straight Republican this time. It wouldn't shock me if Kelly Loeffler lost her seat though, just because she's about as likeable as sawdust.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RWG said:

Pollsters are largely sitting it out, so it's hard to make an educated prediction. From the limited polling there is, it looks more or less like a tossup.

My complete guess is two Republican wins. Biden's coalition is frail. In my view, he was elected as a result a referendum on an unpopular president. I think a lot of people in the Atlanta suburbs who usually vote Republican but voted for Biden at the top of the ticket in November, the ticket splitters, will go straight Republican this time. It wouldn't shock me if Kelly Loeffler lost her seat though, just because she's about as likeable as sawdust.

There does seem to be an odd practice of vote-splitting in the USA which is sort of odd. Vote Biden at the top of the ticket, but then vote Republican down-ticket as "checks". The governing system doesn't really work that way, checks just lead to lame-duck Presidencies. 

My prediction for GA runoffs? 1 Republican win, 1 Democrat win. That's basically a "check" outside a general election. Gun to the back of my head I would guess that Perdue holds over Ossoff, and Warnock wins over Loeffler. I haven't been paying attention to polling for it, since polling for this type of race tends to be pretty poor.

5 hours ago, BrokenHearted said:

I just find it funny how Trump supporters keep going on about this supposed "OvErWhELminG eLecTIoN fRAuD", but they're yet to come up with even a single tiny scrap of valid evidence that any fraud occurred whatsoever 😂🤪

It's simple, really .... Go back toposts, from  Nov 4th, all the way to NOW, and take in the HUGE MOUNTAIN of evidence, that has been brought here.

It really doesn't take much effort. It only takes ... HONESTY.     🙃

8 minutes ago, psterina said:

Yes .... Because the truth .... is dangerous.  Like one of the re-tweeters said" There would not be a reaction, if there wasn't some truth to it"      😬

Lin Wood on Twitter: "Wow! I am getting an increased volume of death threats tonight. https://t.co/4QDKHN9pXY" / Twitter

You get the most flack when you're over the target😁

Just finished watching a video on YouTube about this twitter storm. Pompeo has also been tweeting some stuff. Not like Lin though 😂

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Nutterbutter said:

You get the most flack when you're over the target😁

Just finished watching a video on YouTube about this twitter storm. Pompeo has also been tweeting some stuff. Not like Lin though 😂

Yes ... And Lin totally surprised me, that he just put that all out there, so boldly!!  :lmao: He's pretty fearless   :thumbsup:

These next few days, are going to be something else !! :mrgreen:

• Like 1

In a reply to Senator Pat Toomey, Sidney Powell, said:

This “election” was stolen from the voters in a massive fraud that you & others are now complicit in. American elections are supposed to be completely auditable and transparent. #WeThePeople demand the Truth & the prosecutions of all who committed voter fraud.

And for those that don't know .... Sidney Powell, is  licensed to serve justice, in the Military Tribunals      :stealth:

Sidney Powell 🇺🇸⭐⭐⭐ #Kraken on Twitter: "This “election” was stolen from the voters in a massive fraud that you & others are now complicit in. American elections are supposed to be completely auditable and transparent. #WeThePeople demand the Truth & the prosecutions of all who committed voter fraud. @realDonaldTrump" / Twitter

• Like 2