After Idol American Idol Alumni Vault

Rate this topic

I had no clue where to post this... I sort of have an unofficial American Idol fan-site.

It's mainly for one thing... ALBUM ARTWORK. If you're into that well, here you go! :lol: :flowers:

https://kelseyann018.wixsite.com/afteridolvault

I hope to make the site better and more visually appealing at a later time, but I have put more time into this site than I have on any of my own blogs so... :"> <3

Also. I just wanted to share this here. Not trying to pimp my stuff or anything like that! :o

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/8/2020 at 8:15 AM, Bk1234 said:

Just saw this! 😁 Could you add Gabby Barrett to the “Notable Alumni” page? 

AND I JUST SAW THIS. lmao 😅

I think it's time I did. She defintely has proven to be a standout. 🙂 

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I looked at your website and I like it. The only thing I would say is in my opinion I feel Tori Kelly should be added to the notable alumni section of the website even though you're just adding it for finalists because even though she didn't make the Top 24 on American Idol, she almost did and she has made a lot of progress as a singer and she is really famous and recognized now.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, anticoronaperson said:

I looked at your website and I like it. The only thing I would say is in my opinion I feel Tori Kelly should be added to the notable alumni section of the website even though you're just adding it for finalists because even though she didn't make the Top 24 on American Idol, she almost did and she has made a lot of progress as a singer and she is really famous and recognized now.

Yeah, but she’s not a finalist... :lmao:

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, but she’s not a finalist... :lmao:

I know that. I feel in my opinion notable alumni shouldn't only be limited to finalists if they are as talented as Tori Kelly was my point. Tori Kelly technically was a notable American Idol alumni. She just wasn't a finalist.

Edited by anticoronaperson
  • Like 2
  • 2 months later...