idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
buttons66

Scotty and Gabi 2020

After a stormy Thursday ..sun is shining at Top Sail..

EYoRg0yWoAYcRm4?format=jpg&name=large

Posted (edited)

Scotty McCreery Shares Quarantine Plans for Anniversary With Wife Gabi

POPCULTURE

Scotty McCreery and his wife, Gabi, celebrate their second wedding anniversary on June 16, though their celebration will look a bit different this year. "We’ll have a little quarantine-aversary," McCreery told KMLE. "I’ll probably get the grill out, grill us up some nice steak, and we’ll have a good at-home dinner."

The American Idol winner is one of hundreds of musicians off the road due to the coronavirus pandemic, and he joked that Gabi never expected him to be home this much. "When we first started dating, she was all like, 'I’m glad you’re on the road because I’d get sick of you if you were here every day,' and here we are." McCreery was scheduled to be on the road with Chris Young on Young's This Town Ain't Big Enough Tour, which was to start at the end of May. Young recently canceled tour dates through August, though it's increasingly possible that he will have to scrap the whole run due to the pandemic.

"It's all love," McCreery told KMLE. "I think that's the main thing to take away from all this craziness. Spread love. That's what folks need and we need more of it out there nowadays. Be good, be kind, be nice and hopefully we'll get out of this mess sooner rather than later, because I need to play shows, I'm craving it." Along with Gabi, McCreery has plenty of time to spend with the couple's dog, Moose, who they brought home in early 2019. "We definitely want a family down the road, and Moose has definitely given us a lot to work with," he said. "He’s a handful to say the least."

McCreery and Gabi married in June 2018 and McCreery shared their wedding day in "This Is It," the music video celebrating their relationship. "The first look was a big one for me. I wasn’t sure I was going to tear up until then, and then it all kind of all hit me," McCreery told The Knot. "Seeing her walk down the aisle was another." The video features footage of the couple's separate preparations for their big day, their first look, the ceremony and reception. "They did a great job with capturing all the emotion," the 26-year-old said. "I hope fans see how fun of a wedding it was. The music video is very documentary-style… There are moments when you see me all emotional, and Gabi smiling and showing all 32 of her teeth."

Edited by buttons66

Posted (edited)

https://cmtcody.iheart.com/content/2020-05-28-teddy-time-scotty-mccreery-moose-drop-in-for-virtual-puppy-playdate/

Teddy Time: Scotty McCreery + Moose Drop-In For Virtual Puppy Play

5ed0369ebd75b518f970fd49?ops=max(1060,0)

The Golden Retriever is among America's most popular dog breeds. Scotty McCreery, his wife Gaby, couldn't agree more!

In this episode, Scotty, Gaby, & Moose drop in for a virtual puppy playdate with Cody Alan and Teddy, and we find out that Moose is very focused on fitness. 

Although Moose appears very zen in the video, watch to hear Scotty and Gaby share Moose's favorite fruity snack, and the duo divulge how much Moose loves physical activity.

PLUS: Listen to Scotty, and Gaby share a wild story that happened while swimming!

Does your dog love peanut butter as much as Teddy? Let Cody Alan know on socials and follow Cody Alan on Instagram and Twitter at @CodyAlan.

Ready yourselves as new episodes of 'Teddy Time' are posted weekly.

Edited by buttons66
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

Moose is not a Golden Retriever!  

Scotty told Cody Moose is yellow lab.

1 minute ago, tfortexas said:

Scotty told Cody Moose is yellow lab.

Obviously, whoever wrote up the "article' with the video did not listen to Scotty, lol.

1 hour ago, sinycalone said:

Obviously, whoever wrote up the "article' with the video did not listen to Scotty, lol.

That doesn't surprise me, with the state journalism is in. 

Posted (edited)

EZXTiy_XYAAqIp1?format=jpg&name=small

EZXTjI4WAAIBnAG?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by buttons66

Posted (edited)
Scotty McCreery Reflects on 2019 No. 1 Hit “This Is It” as He Approaches 2nd Wedding Anniversary

Scotty McCreery Reflects on 2019 No. 1 Hit “This Is It” as He Approaches 2nd Wedding Anniversary

by NCD Staff  |  June 10, 2020

Scotty McCreery, 26, and wife Gabi, 26, will celebrate their second wedding anniversary on June 16 (you’ve still got one week to get her a great present, Scotty).

The couple met in kindergarten in Garner, N.C., and grew up together in their close-knit North Carolina community. They began dating during their senior year at Garner High School.

Scotty’s 2019 No. 1 hit single, “This Is It,” has become intertwined with his anniversary. Scott penned the song with Frank Rogers and Aaron Eshuis about Gabi two weeks before asking her to marry him in September 2017. After his mountaintop proposal, Scotty played the song for Gabi for the first time about an hour later as their families gathered for a celebration.

As Scotty told Kix Brooks of American Country Countdown, the song brings back some special memories every time he performs it—or hears it.

“I wrote the song two weeks before we got engaged, and the first time I played it for her, she had just said ‘Yes,’” says Scotty. “I had her family and my family drive up and meet us, and I flew her sister in from Oklahoma, and they were all surprising her at the house. And then, we all sat down in the living room and I played it for her over the speakers. There were some waterworks, for sure. It was a pretty special moment.”

Edited by buttons66

Posted (edited)

EaK0962XsAUxuqv?format=jpg&name=small

Scotty McCreery Recalls Tearful Moment He Played ‘This is It’ After Proposal

Scotty McCreery will likely never write or record a song as special as “This Is It.” The song, which he co-wrote with Frank Rogers and Aaron Eshuis, was written for his then-girlfriend Gabi, to be played when he proposed. “This Is It” went on to become Scotty’s second No. 1 hit, but even that career milestone doesn’t come close to how excited the American Idol alum was to share it with his future bride.

“I wrote the song two weeks before we got engaged, and the first time I played it for her, she had just said ‘Yes,’” Scotty told Kix Brooks on American Country Countdown (via Nash Country Daily). “I had her family and my family drive up and meet us, and I flew her sister in from Oklahoma, and they were all surprising her at the house. And then, we all sat down in the living room and I played it for her over the speakers. There were some waterworks, for sure. It was a pretty special moment.”

The couple used their actual wedding footage for the official video for “This Is It"

Edited by buttons66