idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
*Amanda

SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Absolutely not surprising that this has happened. :dead: 

Animated GIF

14 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Dang, we really depleted the supply of male dancers already. Are 10 guaranteed to make the Top 20? How does that work?

And people wonder why I nominated all women for so many rounds 

36 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Men:

Benji Schwimmer

Brandon Bryant

Mark Kanemura

Women:

Lauren Gottlieb / Misha Chen 😐

Lindsay Arnold

Melanie Moore

Bringing this over.

Kamilah Barrett

DzrpYRV.jpg

Ok so I am not going to trash her because I know Wallace likes her but that season just wasn’t my favorite and I had to go after the dancers I care less about which is she unfortunately was one of them. She placed in the top 6 and did good in a season that I felt was not great considering some of the more iconic seasons. She is a good dancer and did a good run on the show? I am not sure if she got to dance any solos outside the one she left from but I remember not enjoying it much.

Chehon Wespi-Tschopp

2uUQhfY.png

Oh I will continue my reign of cutting undeserving winners right here with Chehon is probably by far one of the boring winners we have ever ever had? I mean do you honestly remember  him? Does anyone talk about him? With a season with dancers like Tiffany, Lindsay, Witney he is never talked about even though he beat them which is a bit sad. I have never hard of anything he has done post show so maybe he did successful stuff I guess but I have never cared enough to follow him or care to write more about him just basic boring and didn’t deserve his win.

Maniac was Kamilah's only solo on the show, so for all intents and purposes, Kamilah was the first contestant in SYTYCD history to be eliminated without ever doing a solo.

Thanks for not trashing Kamilah there, Diana. :haha: I appreciate that. And I love that pic of her. :wub: 

And I love these dances.

Definitely one of the hottest dancers to come from the show. :wub: Don't @ me for that. 😘 

11 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

@*Wallace @*Wallace @*Wallace @*Wallace @*Wallace @*Wallace @*Wallace

I loved Toma and the judges did not. The original moment of "wait... do the judges not know what they're talking about???"

Toma love! :wub: 

I forgot the judges comments but WTH at this? :/ That makes no sense as Kamilah & Jamile crushed that routine. :omg:  

11 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Wally being tagged 7 times in that post. :dead: 

Lmao, I was wondering why he did that. Blowing up my notifications like whoa. :dead:

3 hours ago, Elliott said:

Didn’t Jamile and Destini land in the B2 after Shake? The S1 decisions were choices.

Lol, so true. :/ 

17 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lol, so true. :/ 

I looked it up and that was the week Destini & Jamile also had their Quickstep. I guess that was the tipping point for them, since Melody & Ryan were bad in both of their routines and the other three couples were decent in both of their routines, as opposed to Destini/Jamile having one great routine and one bad routine. :haha: 

This talk of Shake and Toma just reminds me of that interview Nigel did after Bring the Noize where he mentions that and Forever being the only time two hip-hop dancers danced in a voting round, and the interviewer was like "What about when Kamilah and Jamile danced together?" and Nigel had no idea what she was referring to. :rofl: 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

This talk of Shake and Toma just reminds me of that interview Nigel did after Bring the Noize where he mentions that and Forever being the only time two hip-hop dancers danced in a voting round, and the interviewer was like "What about when Kamilah and Jamile danced together?" and Nigel had no idea what she was referring to. :rofl: 

Or how about the Sandra erasure when he kept saying a tap dancer never made the Top 20?

Nigel has RuPaul syndrome lol

13 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Don't @ me for that. 😘 

Just doing my best to not follow directions 

I looked it up and that was the week Destini & Jamile also had their Quickstep. I guess that was the tipping point for them, since Melody & Ryan were bad in both of their routines and the other three couples were decent in both of their routines, as opposed to Destini/Jamile having one great routine and one bad routine. :haha: 

Ugh yeah their Quickstep was the worst dance of the night from what I remember soooo yeah that dance wsa what put them in the Bottom 2. :( And the rest of this is all true.

Forgetful.gif

Ugh Nigel with forgetting stuff about his show. Not surprising though. :/ 

ELLIOTT'S ROUND - RESULTS

The male dancer that has been eliminated is Benji Schwimmer

There is a tie between the female dancers.

Elliott will decide who goes between Lauren Gottlieb and Melanie Moore

@Elliott is responsible for Benji's write up as well as the write-up for whichever girl he chooses to cut.

@FrogLenzen can post his nominations once Elliott makes his decision.

Benji was the male I didn’t want to get eliminated. 😐:dead:

Benji was the winner who most deserved his win, but whatever this is fine too

10 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I said your plan was gonna backfire on you. :dead: 

Look closely at which two guys are left from S2 and tell me if it did. 💅

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Benji was the winner who most deserved his win, but whatever this is fine too

Queenine Mason says hello.

Reasons to cut Melanie:

-Praised for sucking at everything but contemporary.

-Won

-Roman’s Revenge

Reasons for cutting Lauren:

-Ruined Neil’s run

-Is lowkey racist

-Tried to slutshame Lacey during S3

-Got Pasha eliminated

-Returned as an all star and got Jess LeProtto & Will Thomas eliminated

-Ruined Neil’s run because it bears repeating 

cutting Lauren.

Edited by Elliott

I am  a Kayla stan and will say without a shadow of a doubt Jeanine is the most deserving winner.

4 minutes ago, *Diana said:

I am  a Kayla stan and will say without a shadow of a doubt Jeanine is the most deserving winner.

Lauren is a close second but as a bitter Kent stan, I will never admit that more than once in a calendar year.