SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

super heartbreaking side note 💔 I’m in shock. 😢 

"It's a rankdown, I get it. Like, I respect it. But at the same time, like, even if everybody's favorite gets cut, like, yeah, people are gonna be petty, which is terrible but, like, inevitable?" - Va

Melanie Moore and overstaying her welcome?

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Gah hoping thee's a way Kamilah can stay. :( :shiver: 

There should not be. Sara and Janette have multiple iconic routines. Kamilah was lucky enough to make the Top 6 of a very weak season.

5 minutes ago, Deeee said:

There should not be. Sara and Janette have multiple iconic routines. Kamilah was lucky enough to make the Top 6 of a very weak season.

Okay. I'm not expecting her to make it through but Kamilah was my very first SYTYCD favorite and got me into loving this show, so  I have a very strong connection towards her. 😛 

Just now, *Wallace said:

Okay. I'm not expecting her to make it through but Kamilah was my very first SYTYCD favorite and got me into loving this show, so  I have a very strong connection towards her.

I know you do. I am just giving you a hard time Wally. 

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Imagine wanting Kamilah to leave when Janette is one of the options.

I love them both and don't want either to go. 😢  :dead:  I do like Sara but she's my easy least fave of the there. :haha:  

Just now, *Wallace said:

I love them both and don't want either to go. 😢  :dead:  I do like Sara but she's my easy least fave of the there. :haha:  

Vote Janette last so Kamilah has a better chance of staying! :yes: 

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

Looking forward to the eventual write-ups about Brandon and Janette to find some sort of explanation for the above nonsense

Well it could be a write-up on Melanie but you keep saving her 🙂

33 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Okay. I'm not expecting her to make it through but Kamilah was my very first SYTYCD favorite and got me into loving this show, so  I have a very strong connection towards her. 😛 

Uh oh... maybe you should do the write-up for Diana then  

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

@*Amanda, am I next? The OP hasn't been updated, and I wanted to make sure before I put my list together. :haha: 

Yes!

The cycle information was literally at the top of this page! All you had to do is scroll up. :dead: 

• Like 1