idolforums.com
*Amanda

SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

Russell Ferguson

SYTYCD6-RussellWins.jpg

HE WON? He won? How?? Will I ever get over this? Probably not. I mean literally anyone else in the finale deserved it more. Someone who spent most of the season dancing with Noelle Marsh and Mollee Grey won a season with someone as legend as Kathryn McCormick. I cannot even. I will never be okay with this. He is not a good dancer. I am sorry but he very the least deserving. It kills me when less deserving man wins when you had actual talented women like Kathryn, Ellenore Scott hell even Ashleigh was better than him. GOODBYE NOW

Edited by *Diana

Yikes that write-up. We should have let Derek do it. :haha: :dead:  Was hoping for Russell to get saved but knew the odds were against him. :( 

Just now, *Wallace said:

Yikes that write-up. We should have let Derek do it. :haha: Was hoping for Russell to get saved but knew the odds were against him. :( 

You should have saved him and let someone cut Allison

1 minute ago, *Diana said:

100% agree.

4 minutes ago, *Diana said:

lol That's like me telling you to save someone else to let someone (Andrew) cut Kayla. :haha: 

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

lol That's like me telling you to save someone else to let someone (Andrew) cut Kayla. :haha: 

But Kayla > Allison.

Both are super talented. We all have our own opinions of which dancers we prefer. That is all. 🙂 

We’re really out here shading Russell’s win when Melanie Moore and Amy Yakima exist?

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

We’re really out here shading Russell’s win when Melanie Moore and Amy Yakima exist?

Maybe I should have played. They would be gone by now. 

CYCLE 7: DANCE FOR YOUR LIFE

sytycd-bottom-six.jpg

It's time for a a classic rankdown cycle! This is the SYTYCD Rankdown's variation of the Battle Rounds. Each ranker will nominate 3 guys and 3 girls for elimination, and the other rankers will determine which guy and which girl leaves. These rounds have historically gone the petty route, so we should be in for some chaos and drama.

THE RULES

1. When it is their turn, each ranker will nominate 3 guys and 3 girls for elimination.

2. The remaining 6 rankers will PM me a list of the guys and girls, ranked 1-3 for each gender. 1 = PLEASE STAY, 3 = PLEASE ELIMINATE.

3. Once I receive rankings from all 6 rankers, I will reveal the results.

4. In the event of a tie, the nominator gets to decide which dancer will be cut.

5. The nominator is responsible for producing 100-word write-ups for both eliminated dancers.

6. YOU CANNOT NOMINATE ANYONE SAVED IN THE ROUND BEFORE YOURS.

NOMINATION ORDER

wYFkTL7.png

1. @*Diana

2. @Elliott

3. @FrogLenzen

4. @.Rei

5. @*Wallace

6. @Deeee

7. @sublymonal

Diana will kick off the cycle with her dance-off round!

1 minute ago, aliasocfan said:

Maybe I should have played. They would be gone by now. 

Amy is gone. I sent her out with a long essay on why Jasmine Harper is better in every single way.

Melanie Moore has been protected for most of the game, so she is only around because of Derek immunities.

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Russell over Melanie and Amy, but real tea, Melanie and Amy both had higher highs than Russell. Russell might have the single most boring winner run...ever.

Here's some sample write-up impersonations:

@Elliott 

[dancer] was on Season [#] and this person is the most disgusting dancer to ever offend my eyeballs and they ruined the entire show and I have a voodoo doll of them at my house

@*Diana

[dancer] is apparently a dancer on the show and I can't believe they are still here, wow have I hit 100 words yet because no one cares about this person

@*Wallace

[dancer] is not my favorite dancer so this seems fair, and actually that was an understatement because I secretly despise this person and can't believe anyone else likes them but IDF be crazy lol, did I mention this was fair

@Deeee

What follows is a 14 point essay about why [dancer] was horrible and if you like them your opinion is wrong. Let's begin...

@sublymonal

La la la, this write up seems normal, but did you ever notice [devastating shade]

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

@Elliott 

[dancer] was on Season [#] and this person is the most disgusting dancer to ever offend my eyeballs and they ruined the entire show and I have a voodoo doll of them at my house

@*Diana

[dancer] is apparently a dancer on the show and I can't believe they are still here, wow have I hit 100 words yet because no one cares about this person

@*Wallace

[dancer] is not my favorite dancer so this seems fair, and actually that was an understatement because I secretly despise this person and can't believe anyone else likes them but IDF be crazy lol, did I mention this was fair

@Deeee

What follows is a 14 point essay about why [dancer] was horrible and if you like them your opinion is wrong. Let's begin...

@sublymonal

La la la, this write up seems normal, but did you ever notice [devastating shade]

:dead: but accurate 

34 minutes ago, *Diana said:

HE WON? He won? How?? Will I ever get over this? Probably not. 

This is pretty close to how I felt after watching that episode, haha so maybe my write-up wouldn't be much better

I was just happy it wasn't Jakob or Kathryn tbh.

Ellenore's Top 6 performance episode was outrageously good, and she deserved to be on a season where the finale was Top 4 so she could build on that momentum. It just so happened that Top 6 was actually the finale that year. I hate Top 6 finales except when they allow Melissa Mitro to dance a salsa for the gods

Edited by FrogLenzen
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I was just happy it wasn't Jakob or Kathryn tbh.

Lol you're so anti-IDF. :lmao: 

I did connect much more with Russell over those two (him being from my hometown helps) so I was happy with his win, even though I understand his run wasn't as impressive. 

3 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Ellenore's Top 6 performance episode was outrageously good, and she deserved to be on a season where the finale was Top 4 so she could build on that momentum. It just so happened that Top 6 was actually the finale that year. I hate Top 6 finales except when they allow Melissa Mitro to dance a salsa for the gods

Hmm I remember not really caring for any of Ellenore's dances on the finale. :ph34rwave: Even though I really like/loved her and her dances for most of the season.

3 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I love you.

12 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

@Deeee

I also feel personally victimized by you. :dead: