idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
*Amanda

SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

Anya's choreographed for the show too! She & Pasha choreographed the Gevney Cha-Cha. ❤️ 

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

Anya's choreographed for the show too! She & Pasha choreographed the Gevney Cha-Cha. ❤️ 

Honestly there are very few non-Comfort routines I still remember from S4.

I really thought Mark would be such an easy save that I used my save on the very underrated Sara Von Gillern. Hoping Mark is saved...or else.

@.Rei If you save Will for me, I won’t nominate any dancer of your choosing next cycle. ❤️ 

DASSY LEE

Dassy was a contestant on Season 14. She was chosen by All-Star Fik-Shun to be his partner for the season. Usually in my write-ups I mention how terrible partnerships are, but this was actually an amazing one. They definitely had a connection and they managed to dance some good routines together. But after doing the Best/Worst Routines games, I realized that I just prefer other dancers on Season 14, which I thought had a very talented/special cast (except for one..). It seemed like every week (except one) was a really tough elimination, and you could tell that Fik-Shun was pissed when Dassy was sent home. Dassy is from South Korea, and in her audition mentioned that she was a huge fan of SYTYCD and it was part of what inspired her to come to America. Well, America is super lucky to have her. I have nothing against her, but this is one of the few sets of nominations where I'd actually like to see more than one man get through the round. So with the cuts and saves this seemed like the best way for me to get another dancer through the round.

Dassy is part of an international dance trio of goddesses in LA, including Marie Poppins and our very own Lily. France, South Korea, and Mexico represent. She is also a dance teacher, spreading the gospel of hip-hop and dance.

Save: Dominic

27 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Cut Dassy

Save Dominic

drag race choices GIF by Rupauls Drag Race All Stars

4 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Lovee that dance. :wub:

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Honestly there are very few non-Comfort routines I still remember from S4.

Comfort didn't have that many memorable routines in S4. :ph34rwave:

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

I’m aware. :ermm: I just don’t remember much of that season because it was so long ago.

Also, I will be finding all picture-less write ups at the end of the cycle. (!) 

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

You know Elliott's opinions on season 4 are like the polar opposite of the rest of IDF's. :dead: 

Edited by *Amanda

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I’m aware. :ermm: I just don’t remember much of that season because it was so long ago.

Awww okayy, I understand.

Lmao we are such opposites because I absolutely loved Season 4. :haha: But I remember during that season, lots of IDFers hated it.

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

You know Elliott's opinions on season 4 are like the polar opposite of the rest of IDF's. :dead: 

:dead: 

That actually would have been the popular opinion during the actual Season 4 days. :lmao: 

confused bored to death GIF

I’m still befuddled as to why somebody would cut Dassy and save Dominic. 

Just now, Deeee said:

We're doing a rankdown where Danny Tidwell was somehow cut when he was supposed to be an obvious save in the randomizer round. Nothing surprises me. :dead: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Deeee said:

:dead: 

We're doing a rankdown where Danny Tidwell was somehow cut when he was supposed to be an obvious save in the randomizer round. Nothing surprises me.

:unsure: 

14 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Awww okayy, I understand.

Lmao we are such opposites because I absolutely loved Season 4. :haha: But I remember during that season, lots of IDFers hated it.

I loved S4 too. :haha: I just don’t remember much of it nowadays considering my favourites all (originally) left in the semi-finals, and the top 6 consisted of four people I wasn’t a fan of. :dead: 

9 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Which is more confusing, the cut or the save? 

The save... I don't know, maybe nostalgia, Sabra x Dominic partnership, Quest Crew S3, judge on ABDC, SYTYCD All Star, Quest Crew All-Stars, World of Dance choreographer, Emmy award, judge on SYTYCD... did he do something to get himself cancelled that I don't know about???

The cut was basically to try to make sure Mark K. survives the round lol

11 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I was definitely not expecting Dominic to be saved. :haha: I'm not mad about it.

9 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

We're doing a rankdown where Danny Tidwell was somehow cut when he was supposed to be an obvious save in the randomizer round. Nothing surprises me. :dead: 

source.gif

Just now, Elliott said:

I loved S4 too. :haha: I just don’t remember much of it nowadays considering my favourites all (originally) left in the semi-finals, and the top 6 consisted of four people I wasn’t a fan of. :dead: 

The semi-finalists of season 4 didn't really do anything noteworthy though. At least not in a good way. :dead: 

13 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Deeee said:

giphy.gif

That was obvious when Jensen and Mariah got immunity.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Oooh I thought you hated S4. But ahhh interesting. Seasons like those would be hard to get into though. :haha: 

The semi-finalists of season 4 didn't really do anything noteworthy though. At least not in a good way. :dead: 

Exactly what I am thinking. :dead: I liked a number of the contestants outside of the Top 6, but the Top 6 was really strong.