idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
*Amanda

SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

8 hours ago, *Amanda said:

@*Wallace is nominating next. You must nominate 6 dancers from seasons 3 & 4.

I don't want to pull an Elliott, but it's an absolute torture nomming people from those seasons as most of those I wouldn't target yet. >.< :dead: 

18 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Don't fall for his trap. (!) 

I ain't falling for anybody's trap 😘 

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

Good. 😘 

I'll work on my noms later as I'm busy with a number of things at the moment. 

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

I don't want to pull an Elliott, but it's an absolute torture nomming people from those seasons

I feel like your seasons assignment is the worst case scenario.

I don't want to pull an Elliott, but it's an absolute torture nomming people from those seasons as most of those I wouldn't target yet. >.< :dead: 

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Imagine the chaos that would unfold if this seasons assignment went to Elliott. :dead: 

I'm looking forward to the public nominations ❤️ 

17 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Wally got the two easiest seasons to nominate from, wtf.

14 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Imagine the chaos that would unfold if this seasons assignment went to Elliott. :dead: 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, *Chris said:

angry tyra banks GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

I dooo. 😢 

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

UGH I Know. :dead: I am grateful he doesn't have that assignment.

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Wally got the two easiest seasons to nominate from, wtf.

Bword, shut yo mouth with them lies. 😘 

Although I would have had no issue taking your S6 and S14 one.

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

I'm looking forward to the public nominations ❤️ 

❤️

source.gif

Season 3 & 4:

Neil Haskell

Dominic Sandoval

Sara Von Gillern

Anya Garnis

Mark Kanemura

Comfort Fedoke

Other nominees:

Melissa Sandvig

Cyrus "Glitch" Spencer

Will Thomas

Aaron Turner

Emily James

Inyoung "Dassy" Lee

I thought Emily would be an easy cut out of these noms. :dead: 

Emily being saved. UGH. 

Save Sara

Cut Melissa

Comfort Fedoke

EeXAUjF.jpg
I had to get justice for Chelsie somehow and what better way than cut someone everyone loves from her season? I actually cut Comfort last SYTYCD rankdown 1.0 I did too. it's not coming from a place of not liking her per say because I can admire her work as a all star and her post show career she has made for herself. it's no surprise I wasn't really a fan during season four though which makes this a easy cut especially when we are cutting Chelsie and downplaying her dances. Like I said though Comfort is one of the more well known contestants post show and is always killing it as an all star so that is great for her and her fans. She got top 8 and it didn't break my heart as I loved the other girls that season more. I am aware this is petty but I have been targeted all cycle with losing favorite after favorite so I am allowed to be petty.

Saving Emily James 

Edited by *Diana

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

It pains me that I can't do anything to save Mark. :broken:

Ugh so sorry to put him up. :( I do really like him and wouldn't have nom'd him on regular noms but he's one of my lesser faves of the remaining S3/S4 (and that goes for nearly all the S3/S4 nominees).

7 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Ugh so sorry to put him up. :( I do really like him and wouldn't have nom'd him on regular noms but he's one of my lesser faves of the remaining S3/S4 (and that goes for nearly all the S3/S4 nominees).

It's fine. He'll probably get cut though, given the way this round is going. LOL. 

Melissa Sandvig (Season 5)

Melissa Sandvig is a Ballet dancer from Season 5. She is one-half of a really sweet and heartwarming partnership. Melissa and Ade are still great friends to this day, which makes me happy to see. I think Melissa is really talented and offered a ton of maturity in her performances, which should be obvious given her age and life experience by the time she was cast. Not exactly the most versatile contestant, Melissa at the very least performed with a grace at all times. Between her mature performances and solid partnership /chemistry with Ade, Melissa definitely overstayed her welcome a bit on Season 5. Top 6 was a generous placement for her, but there really are not many other women from that cast that did better than her. Janette is really the only contestant that solidly deserved to stay over her. Maybe Karla as well. Anyways. I will make this pretty and add a lot more depth to this when I get home. “This Woman’s Work” is also an amazing routine.

SAVING: Sara Von Gillern (Season 3)

Edited by Deeee

5 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Cut Dassy

Save Dominic

yuck.

ANYA GARNIS

Q7bfgjJx_400x400.jpg

lol, she's still in? Literally how? I mean, I guess since I rightfully cut Danny last cycle, I'll cut Anya too. I'm just gonna paraphrase what I wrote for Danny since it accurately describes my feelings on Anya: Their first routine was a jive to Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend. I actually liked this the most out of their routines, but that's because it's to Avril. :wub:The next routine was a Viennese Waltz to "You and Me" by Lifehouse. Again, I like the song. But this time around, I was just meh on their routine. For the third week, they did a hip-hop to a Timbaland song. It was terrible, and they landed in the bottom three. Both were saved. No complaints on Anya since she and Jessi should've been the ones saved by the judges. Instead they saved Lauren. Yikes. The next week, they did a contemporary to Apologize. Considering how much that song annoyed me back in the day, it goes without saying I wasn't a fan of it. Once again, they landed in the bottom three. She was up against Shauna and Jaimie. Shauna left even though Jaimie should've. Whatever, no complaints on Anya still being saved. Top 12 saw them do a Foxtrot that they again landed in the bottom three after. Anya finally left, even though Lauren Gottlieb and Jaimie Goodwin were also options that evening. But season three sucked, so I'm not surprised they saved the two others over Anya.

Since season three, Anya has returned as an all-star - most notably in season 7, as she was there for the entire season and performed My First Kiss. She's returned a few times since then. She's a great ballroom dancer, but she wasn't that great of a contestant and this seems like a fair cut all things considered. That Comfort Fedoke elimination is a #choice, though.

SAVE: Neil Haskell

Edited by Elliott