*Amanda

SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

11 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Quoting this when I have to nominate Queen Koine then. :/

Logan Hernandez exists.

Just now, Deeee said:

Logan Hernandez exists.

Do you really expect Elliott to be reasonable? :dead: 

S16’s finale is already better just by swapping Sophie for Ezra.

6 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Logan Hernandez exists.

Do you really think I’d nominate the twink who was partnered with Allison?

46 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Also, I'm interested to see what each season's finale would look like based the on this rankdown. So far, we have:

Season 13: Kida Burns, Ruby Castro, Jordan Nata'e Wandick, Tate McRae

Season 16: Bailey Muñoz, Gino Cosculluela, Mariah Russell, Ezra Sosa

Oooh most of my main favorites of those seasons made it their respective Final 4's, so slayyy! :bobo: 

42 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Do you really expect Elliott to be reasonable? :dead: 

:dead: 

39 minutes ago, Elliott said:

S16’s finale is already better just by swapping Sophie for Ezra.

That would have been my Final 4 for S16 (although I would probably put Stephanie in there for Ezra), so I'm  happy with that result. ❤️ 

36 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Do you really think I’d nominate the twink who was partnered with Allison?

❤️ 

This comment almost makes me forgive you for all of the heartbreaking cuts you made in this game. :haha: 

And since Allison will never make it to Top 20 in this game, I was happy that people associated with her, Logan and tWitch made it in there last year. :haha: 

8 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

And since Allison will never make it to Top 20 in this game, I was happy that people associated with her, Logan and tWitch made it in there last year. :haha: 

Wally, you say this like people wanted Logan or tWitch in the finals last year and not like they made it there because people were too busy cutting every good dancer from the game for no good reason. LOL.

8 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Wally, you say this like people wanted Logan or tWitch in the finals last year

Hi. :wub: 

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Hi. :wub: 

We all know why they made the finals last year.

10 minutes ago, Deeee said:

people were too busy cutting every good dancer from the game for no good reason. LOL.

Hoping this doesn't start happening again. LOL.

And if it does happen again, I do not want to hear any complaints when those people are stuck doing write-ups from 20 randoms. (!) 

Amanda as soon as an ounce of petty starts in this game:

happy endings penny GIF

Jessi Peralta
Owl9WFq.jpg

I am cutting the one I care least about so sorry if Jessi has fans here but I guess that what it is at this point and considering I keep losing favorites after favorites or almost losing them I can't wait to nominate. Jessi was from season 3 which I think had the worst Photoshoot in history. I didn't use that pic but omg they did her so dirty with that profile pic. she's a gorgeous girl too. yikes. like I said season 3. Top 16 so not eliminated first good for her not sure why she's still here for me to cut. 

Saving: Makenzie Dustman

1 hour ago, Deeee said:

Wally, you say this like people wanted Logan or tWitch in the finals last year and not like they made it there because people were too busy cutting every good dancer from the game for no good reason. LOL.

I love tWitch so I wanted him in the finals. 😘

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

Hoping this doesn't start happening again. LOL.

And if it does happen again, I do not want to hear any complaints when those people are stuck doing write-ups from 20 randoms. (!) 

I didn't complain. :giggle:  

I also didn't know you considered Chelsie & Mark randoms. :giggle: 

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I also didn't know you considered Chelsie & Mark randoms. :giggle: 

Obviously not. I was thrilled that them, Kathryn, and Koine all made Top 20 last time. ❤️ 

The top 20 was like 95% randoms though and I remember everyone complaining to Megan about struggling to write 100 words about some of them. :dead: 

3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Obviously not. I was thrilled that them, Kathryn, and Koine all made Top 20 last time. ❤️ 

The top 20 was like 95% randoms though and I remember everyone complaining to Megan about struggling to write 100 words about some of them. :dead: 

Oooh i know, I was teasing. :haha: 

LMAOO yess this was true and too funny.  :dead: 

Eliana Girard

Eliana Girard is part of the Girls Trio Consecutive Winners that were absolutely terrible and somehow were able to win their seasons, the other two being Melanie and Amy obviously. Eliana was the judges's pet that season and was given undeserved praise throughout her whole journey that was not warranted. Eliana was a standout during the auditions on season 9 and I must admit that I was impressed with her and was an early favorite cause her audition was pretty great and im a sucker for good and versatile ballerinas, and while she was a great ballerina, she did not deliver in the versatility part (sans one routine). 

Eliana started her journey with a Ballet piece along the Chehon and Daniel that was good but nothing really special.

Eliana would then be paired with Cyrus for the live shows where they did 4 terrible to okay routines along the way. Their highlight would be their NappyTabs hip hop that the judges praised to the high heavens but was really just ok and featured like no hip hop at all. Their other routines? A mediocre broadway, a Jive that is one of the worst of the season and Mia's Mercy that should have never happened in first and was also terrible.

After reaching top 10, Eliana had what I consider her best two weeks in the competition. First, she danced a Stacey Tookie contemporary piece with Alex Wong that I must admit that I really like.

During Top 8 week, she danced a quickstep with Ryan Di Lello that is by far her highest point in the competition and one of my favorite routines of season 9. Which is also funny considering most of her other routines would rank among the worst of the season for me.

Next week, she danced a lyrical hip hop with Twitch and a contemporary Cole. The hip hop? Absolutely terrible!!!! The contemporary??? Absolutely overrated!!!

Due to the undeserved praise she obtained up until that point, Eliana made the finale, robbing queen Witney along the way. She would then continue her streak of terrible routines with a horrible Paso with Cyrus, a really really horrible Ballet with Chehon, a just okay Broadway with Tiffany and a bland AF contemporary with Alex. 

As much as I shade Tiffany around here, I would have preferred to watch her winning against Eliana cause at least she was talented. Eliana really did not deserve to win that season and still baffles me to this day. 

On the positive side, Eliana was a great soloist and delivered many that I do truly like so at least there's that.

Saving Evan Kasprzak cause I actually like him 😚

Yay Evan and Makenzie :wub: Sad to lose Eliana but I kind of expected it with this list of nominations

Not thrilled that Misha outlasted Jessi here when we all know that Jessi was done so dirty by the judges in Season 3 and Misha should have been sent packing that episode for a solo that consisted of taking off a jacket and walking down some stairs

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

Not thrilled that Misha outlasted Jessi here when we all know that Jessi was done so dirty by the judges in Season 3 and Misha should have been sent packing that episode for a solo that consisted of taking off a jacket and walking down some stairs

Misha? :huh:

Just now, sublymonal said:

Image result for lauren gottlieb misha

Please sign me up for the universe where Pasha and Jessi danced Rockafeller Skank and Neil and Sara danced Night of the Dancing Flame. Jessi deserved Top 6 and I will die mad about it

28 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

Misha Chan. Lauren’s cultural appropriating alter ego. 

2 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

Image result for lauren gottlieb misha

Please sign me up for the universe where Pasha and Jessi danced Rockafeller Skank and Neil and Sara danced Night of the Dancing Flame. Jessi deserved Top 6 and I will die mad about it

Lol oh god I forgot all about this 🥴