idolforums.com
*Amanda

SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

Saving Lauren. 😘

:( for Jasmine but at the same time this is a good spot for her and happy she's made it this far. 😛

6 hours ago, Solaris said:

you should eliminate Misha.  

After how you targeted Jordan Fisher (though I know why), I will save Lauren with great pleasure. 😘 

Matthew Kaźmierczak (Season 9)

tumblr_m73xby7Llh1qblmjeo26_r2_500.gifv

Matthew Kaźmierczak is not deserving of a large write-up so I will keep this relatively short. He is a Contemporary dancer from Season 9. Matthew bears a striking resemblance to Ryan Gosling, which excited most people about his casting. LOL. Matthew is much more attractive now, since he is not leaning so much into being a complete Twink. Matthew was eliminated during the Top 14 double elimination after dancing a total of four Contemporary/Jazz routines and one disastrous Salsa. That Salsa is the worst routine of the season, and one of the worst in the series' long history. Honestly. Imagine dancing four Contemporary/Jazz routines and one horrendous Salsa. LOL. His only good routine is the very overrated "Unchained Melody." Anyways. Matthew briefly dated Kent Boyd. YIKES. Matthew seems to still be dancing. The End.

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Matthew is much more attractive now, since he is not leaning so much into being a complete Twink.

speak for yourself 😒

Marcquet Hill (Season 11)

giphy.gif

Marcquet Hill is a Hip-Hop Ballroom dancer and is one of the Vibe Tribe Kids. Marcquet auditioned for the season with Brooklyn as his partner, and both of them became Top 20 finalists. Both of them were also pretty big disappointments as contestants and are easily the weakest Vibe Tribe Kids in SYTYCD history. Marcquet danced his best routine during Showcase Week, when he performed a Samba with Malene. Too bad the rest of his time on the show is literally a giant pile of boring garbage. Marcquet was then partnered with Jourdan for a whole two weeks. Marcquet danced a Jazz and Contemporary with Jourdan. The Jazz is horrible and the Contemporary is just okay. After Jourdan is eliminated, Marcquet is unfortunately partnered with Jessica for a really bad Foxtrot. After this routine, Marcquet was eliminated. Marcquet continues to dance and teach, and he is seemingly a really cool person.

How do you get the Instagram to embed like that?? I need to go back and edit my write-ups. Especially since some of the images didn't make it to the new forum.

7 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

How do you get the Instagram to embed like that?? I need to go back and edit my write-ups. Especially since some of the images didn't make it to the new forum.

Just copy the url for any IG post and paste it into the editor box!

Amber Jackson

1JijSv_v_400x400.jpg

who, who and more who? how is she still here? for me to have to write a write up about? does not compute in my brain why we have so much folder left in this game. atleast Amber is now gone. She danced during season nine of SYTYCD where she placed in the top 16. I guess she can say she wasn't cut first which is more than others can say so good for her I guess but honestly what did she do that was memorable? oh nothing absolutely nothing to merit to remain in this rankdown. She auditioned for a few seasons before making it in season 9 so good for her.  bye now.

Iveta Lukosiute

fd7TM9jf.jpg

I must be honest and say holy crap finally. she has been on my list of nominations before yet kept getting saved so I am glad she is finally cut here. She was on season eight and placed in the top 20 so unlike Amber she cannot say she was not the first eliminated in the lives. She is better known for her time as a pro on Strickly Come Dancing which sondering her short run on SYTYCD is quite impressive that she was able to get a pro spot on that show for starters. She did that for like 4 seasons before ending that and becoming a wife and mom. She has done well for herself for placing in the top 20 but doesn't belong in this rankdown anymore.

Edited by *Diana

22 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Just copy the url for any IG post and paste it into the editor box!

Wowwww that's super easy and fancy. Just updated my write-ups (some of the youtube links also failed)

As long as @*Amanda doesn't yell at me hahaha

Nominations:

Melissa Vella

Ryan Rankine

Musa Cooper

Maksim "Max" Kapitannikov

Jess LeProtto

Emily James

Jessica "JJ" Rabone
Kate Harpootlian

2 hours ago, .Rei said:

Musa and Melissa should survive 

I was hoping for this too. :( 

I really like both but gonna save Melissa.

1 minute ago, sublymonal said:

@FrogLenzen - you are responsible for Musa and Ryan’s writeups

On it tonight.

I guess that means it's time for Subbly's nominations!!!

Idk whether to wait for @*Amanda to update the first post or just post my noms 

Edited by sublymonal