idolforums.com
*Amanda

SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

DO IT FOR JENSEN WALLACE (!)
Wally gave Ally immunity and you're trying to get him to play in another rankdown. :ermm:

Elliott not wanting me to join MAKES me want to join. :ermm: :)

But a lot of my favorites aren't well liked nowadays and don't want to deal with that drama. :| :haha:

Wally gave Ally immunity and you're trying to get him to play in another rankdown. :ermm:

I do apologize for that. I should have given it to Bristol. :(

Please join, Wally. :wub:

I see your reverse psychology. :)

Wally, please join. :'( :wub:

Wally :'(

Ugh I don't want to deal with the stress of it. :'( :dead: But I may give in now. :'( :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" />

where are the people begging me to join :(

JK I want to be the only audience member and complain the entire time on how you all are cutting my favorites.

JK I want to be the only audience member and complain the entire time on how you all are cutting my favorites.

:dead:

I’d love for you to join. There’s room for both you and Wally as rankers.

If Megan joins, I don't know how I can target both hers and Elliott's favorites at the same time. :(

:giggle:

:dead:

I’d love for you to join. There’s room for both you and Wally as rankers.

Unfortunately I have to get writing on my thesis so I don't end up an 8th year graduate student!

If Megan joins, I don't know how I can target both hers and Elliott's favorites at the same time. :(
Wally, I'm the only other ranker who's applied that's still a fan of Allison that I know of. Don't make me put my personal feelings aside to be petty. :)

I guess I joined now. :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" />

I can't really sit back and watch Elliott target my favorites without doing anything about it. :) :*

Wally, I'm the only other ranker who's applied that's still a fan of Allison that I know of. Don't make me put my personal feelings aside to be petty. :)

You would post this after I did my other message. :dead:

Oooh lol this is true. LOL this is also why I didn't want to join. Although you dislike many of my other faves and are going to target them regardless...... so I don't know what to do. :roll:

Ok, I have 7 apps now. This will start tonight. (!)

Anyone else who wants to join, get your app to me within the next few hours. I will accept an 8th ranker if someone else applies.

Also, if you applied, choose a judge to represent you in the banner I’m going to make (no judges who were also contestants on the show, please).

Jake Gyllenhaal. :*

He's so hot. :wub:

Anna Kendrick :*

YAS!

I guess I joined now. :">

I can't really sit back and watch Elliott target my favorites without doing anything about it. :) :*

You would post this after I did my other message. :dead:

Oooh lol this is true. LOL this is also why I didn't want to join. Although you dislike many of my other faves and are going to target them regardless...... so I don't know what to do. :roll:

rooting for you, don't eff over my favorites (like Diana is bound to do) :haha: