SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

*Amanda

where are the people begging me to join :(

JK I want to be the only audience member and complain the entire time on how you all are cutting my favorites.

:dead:

I’d love for you to join. There’s room for both you and Wally as rankers.

If Megan joins, I don't know how I can target both hers and Elliott's favorites at the same time. :(
Wally, I'm the only other ranker who's applied that's still a fan of Allison that I know of. Don't make me put my personal feelings aside to be petty. :)

I guess I joined now. :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" />

I can't really sit back and watch Elliott target my favorites without doing anything about it. :) :*

Wally, I'm the only other ranker who's applied that's still a fan of Allison that I know of. Don't make me put my personal feelings aside to be petty. :)

You would post this after I did my other message. :dead:

Oooh lol this is true. LOL this is also why I didn't want to join. Although you dislike many of my other faves and are going to target them regardless...... so I don't know what to do. :roll:

Jake Gyllenhaal. :*

He's so hot. :wub:

Anna Kendrick :*

YAS!

I guess I joined now. :">

I can't really sit back and watch Elliott target my favorites without doing anything about it. :) :*

You would post this after I did my other message. :dead:

Oooh lol this is true. LOL this is also why I didn't want to join. Although you dislike many of my other faves and are going to target them regardless...... so I don't know what to do. :roll:

rooting for you, don't eff over my favorites (like Diana is bound to do) :haha: