SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

*Amanda

Everyone thinking id rush to save Tate. That didn't work for me first Rankdown so nah. :dead:

We're agreeing from once so I'll refrain my shady comment. :wub:

I am sure it has to do with my (perfect) immunity choices? :wub:

FUN FACT: We've got over twenty men but just eight women so far. :dead:

Never change IDF :dead:

Everyone thinking id rush to save Tate. That didn't work for me first Rankdown so nah. :dead:

Me at 11:00pm Eastern Daylight Time: Well I can't make this list entirely trash, I should put some easy saves for people so they don't feel guilty. Bailey for Wally, Tate for Diana...

Me at 11:48pm Eastern Daylight Time:

IPB Image

I am sure it has to do with my (perfect) immunity choices? :wub:
I mean you only chose one dancer I actively shade/dislike, so you're ahead of Rei and Wally. And Derek since Melanie Moore counts twice.

I mean, Kida is a legitimate good, well-respected dancer that deserved his win but go off :*

Ugh I was so close to saving Kida. :(

Amanda, I need to redo my nominations. I just realize I forgot to nominate Taylor Sieve. (!)

LOL and you were the one complaining about her lasting so long. :dead:

:dead:

I am still LOL'ing at Mariah having immunity :dead:

LOL all you want. Season 16 is clearly being targeted which I knew would happen and I don't want my favorite to go ASAP like that. :ermm:

I mean you only chose one dancer I actively shade/dislike, so you're ahead of Rei and Wally. And Derek since Melanie Moore counts twice.

Hahahaha once I was told my immunity picks were already taken, I was like... "who do I know that IDF hates that definitely won't already be picked... SABRA AND MELANIE" And I am happy to give those winners some dignity in the early rounds before they get torn to shreds later.

Dang, I've been saving Derek, Heidi, Melanie... guys I promise I'm cool :'( :haha:

Edited by FrogLenzen

Hahahaha once I was told my immunity picks were already taken, I was like... "who do I know that IDF hates that definitely won't already be picked... SABRA AND MELANIE" And I am happy to give those winners some dignity in the early rounds before they get torn to shreds later.

Damn, I've been saving Derek, Heidi, Melanie... guys I promise I'm cool :'( :haha:

The funny thing is that a few of the rankers like Melanie, so she'd probably be safe for a bit anyway :haha:

I love Sabra. :wub:

Dee & Rei:

Leon "Kida" Burns (S13)

Madison Jordan (S16)

Tate McRae (S13)

Tucker Knox (S10)

For the love of all things holy, one of you please eliminate Tucker Knox. :wub:

Dang, I've been saving Derek, Heidi, Melanie... guys I promise I'm cool :'( :haha:

I appreciate your Sabra immunity. :wub: