idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
*Amanda

SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

Nick always seemed fine to me. :unsure: But then again I didn't really follow that season after Heather got eliminated.

Nick is trash

LOL yeah, in what universe is B*nner super nice? :dead:

The same universe where Sharna continues to blame r*pe victims and support trash

Edited by *Diana

I do believe Derek is being a little sarcastic. :giggle:

I think so too :giggle:

::mentions the word ‘bonner’ in a joke post::

IDF:

IPB Image

Edited by FrogLenzen

Nick always seemed fine to me. :unsure: But then again I didn't really follow that season after Heather got eliminated.

Nick is definitely in the top 10% of Bachelors and Bachelor contestants. IMO. Not necessarily in terms of nice-ness I guess but like in general.

I only know him from DWTS and his Instagram, where he seems fine. If he was bad on The Bachelor, I wouldn't know because I don't watch those shows. :haha:

I only know him from DWTS and his Instagram, where he seems fine. If he was bad on The Bachelor, I wouldn't know because I don't watch those shows. :haha:

He was a quote unquote villain on both his season he was a contestant. But the winner of the first (who they kind of had to paint in a good light because he won) turned out to be incredibly emotionally abusive (and potentially physically in some of his other relationships?) and the other winner couldn't get over his jealousy and thus stalled getting actually engaged/married for like 5 years.

His relationship with his winner lasted like 3 months. So I don't think the other two would have ended up in a long term relationship/marriage but he seems like a good person to be friends with. He's like not as good as Joe but he's not a Trumper like Sean, not a psychopath like Jake, and never accidentally killed a person like Chris.

Nick is definitely in the top 10% of Bachelors and Bachelor contestants. IMO. Not necessarily in terms of nice-ness I guess but like in general.

Ahh this is understandable. I haven't really had much issues with him recently but nothing stands out in a bad way to me now. :haha:

He was quite annoying to me on those shows, at least the first two Bachelorette shows where I didn't like him, but I was fine with him on his other two Bachelor shows and then I grew to like him on DWTS and def one of the better Bachelor men to do DWTS :haha:

Well none of them are as wholesome and pure as Joe. :wub:

Joe also sued banks over the Libor Scandal. So a true national treasure and man of the people. (Hard to remember but Joe was a successful guy in the Chicago Stock Market before becoming Grocery Store Joe).

(Hard to remember but Joe was a successful guy in the Chicago Stock Market before becoming Grocery Store Joe).
King of leaving the 1% to join the 99%. :wub:

I can nominate on her behalf.

You already do that for Andrew, so we don't need a third. :bleh: :*

Does Diana not realize it’s her turn to nominate? :haha:

Uh no sorry I thought I was waiting on Andrew

I have had them ready this whole time too :dead:

Susie Garcia

Faina Savich

Marquis Cunningham

Cristina Santana

Wadi Jones

Carlos Garland